Recreation Bored

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by manslayer, Feb 9, 2008.

1. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

hey since there's not any breakdancing events I found out about yet I've been getting kinda bored does anyone have anything they is worth doing
    (except video games , playing on the computer, watching anime , and reading manga.)

The things I put up above is because my dad is living with my mom, brothers, sisters , and me. Also he isn't a big fan of me doing the listed events of above he probalbly hates me being on this website which leaves me sneeking on here when he goes to work so until then anyone have any ideas about things that might seem fun. I'm open to any suggestions pleassseee.:(

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Read a book
    Write a book

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Creative outlets are always a good way to pass time. Like Basher suggests, write something, or perhaps draw or doodle.

4. manslayer

I think I'll try to do what Basher said but it's highly doubtable since I have to watch my brothers and sister's all the time and clean up by myself:mad:.P.S. everyone for all of your help when I start my first bboy battle I'd like to show it to you guys but I wouldn't know how to upload maybe I my teacher could help.Also if I'm lucky I might be able to go to the bboy battle that's going to start soon and if I can get a break from my internship I'd like to put it up and show what it was like.If I go or ask my frined to film the event for me.It starts on Feb.24,2008 for people who want to know.But thanks a lot for the ideas on giving something to do.But hey keep the ideas coming I'm all ears and thanks basher and bakamattsu.

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I am also the victim of having to watch a sister, except it's a little less worse than you..she's retarded. ;D
    But get your friends to come see you, tell them to take turns hitting you and they'll come.
    O maybe you can do something productive..study..ehehe..learn something.

6. manslayer

Yeah that might work but unlike over here if someone hits you than bam a class World War fight starts between you and the over guy that's why I got into fights alot in middle school.Also your lucky you only have one sister I have to deal with 2 sisters and 3 brothers which one is 2 the other is 1 and the one my mom recently had is about I dunno 4-6 months.Man do I hardly get enough time to leave the house.:mad:

7. Basher

lol so true.

I wouldn't want to babysit that many either.

8. manslayer

If it wasen't for my dad being here I would've done what my little brother does what what my other brother used to do before he had to live with my uncle.
    Wake up.Go nto school.Do something until like 8pm and repeat.
    Hey Basher imagine you have the same amount of kids as my mom.

9. Basher

Never going to happen. If I did I feel sorry for the kids.

10. manslayer

I already feel sorry for me and my brothers I can't even go somewhere without my dad complaining.My internship is my only excuse no to go home.I think my 2nd oldest brother is lucky and my only hope since he's in Teneese
    the fun part was getting him to get my dad angry later which came to the point of my mom and dad arguing and him leaving for a few which is considered to me vacation time.

There some benefits with having a brother as a criminal like getting me some free time.From watching my brothers yeah.

[berry]please use edit if you have more to add within the same day and no new posts are made to the topic. i'm going to just start deleting otherwise.[/berry]