BOTP+G-Force+Gatchaman

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by gatch72, Sep 12, 2005.

1. gatch72

gatch72 New Member

I'm in the process of putting together a DVD of clips and intros,,,etc. of our beloved series.

Background pic for DVD

I have a really cool music for the background too..I can share this, but u need high speed connection so i can send it over aol, yahoo.

:rolleyes:

2. Meridian

Meridian New Member

Have you got Emby Quinn's permission to use that pic? (I'm not sure, but it looks like her work to me).

3. gatch72

gatch72 New Member

i found that pic on the net yrs ago..i liked it.thought i would use it for a background pic. not trying to infringe on anyone.

4. G-3

G-3 New Member

never seen that picture before, Ace looks like he hasn't had a good meal in weeks, my sister is always saying how Ace/ken looked bigger then dirk/joe, "pudgy" ha..

but anyways this dvd your making sounds good, i wish i could hear the music, i have high speed connection, but i don't use aol, or yahoo, :(

5. gatch72

gatch72 New Member

what is your email address?

6. G-3

G-3 New Member

sent you a pm,

7. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

I have a cable internet connection and use AIM. If its already done then hit me up on Wednesday night/Thursday, as I have Thursdays off.

Keep in mind I've never shared files with anyone over AIM so I don't know how that works.............

8. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

OK, I'm pulling rank here. G-1 in the picture is Mark...ME. Yes, that is me with the fine woman. Now, she can be Agatha June or Jun or Kelly Jenar (E.R.) or Princess or whoever. But that is MARK!!! :D I don't any problem mixing up characters in different series, as long as that is Mark!