[bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce.]

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Jesus i have been busy lately. Mostly planning for college, which i have FINALLY figured it all out. After much thought and being fussed at for my opinions..i decided to make myself and every else happy. I am going to go to school to study for pharmacy. Well it'll be a few good years. i was told the main subjects would be biology and chemistry. :D Who knows.

right now i am sitting in credit recovery, typing up junk. Right now my life is fine. Trey and I are getting better. I thought i'd truly regret coming back but he is showing me a bit of change. We spent New years and partially christmas together and it was wonderful. It had one or two down points, a little aggravation but it was on my part. He still has his temper. He always will. I just know what to do if he cannot control it enough to be with me. Simply leave! I deserve better if he can't do something i do every day for me.

Oh-la-la my friends. My nails are painted blue and purple. I look a giant rainbow today. Itsa cute :D

Finally found out the date of the Watchmen! 3-6-09! They've started putting the preview on TV. I had been watching the website for updates. Hope more of you decided to take my word for it in one of my other blogs and go read it.

Fable two really made me sad. :(

<3
    tiffany.

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Probably won't see it, but

Probably won't see it, but it'll be interesting of the 20th Century Fox debacle will mess around with the release date. Will be kind of amusing.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Happy college...hehe
    I want

Happy college...hehe

I want to see watchmen

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Watchmen'll either be *the*

Watchmen'll either be *the* new super hero movie or a complete flop. I don't see it falling anywhere in between. They're about guaranteed my ticket at the very least.