Can Someone help me??

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by FluffyLover15, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

The editors well... edit... it because it's supposed to be rated "Y-7" in case you haven't noticed. There's a bit of difference between two people fighting, and one guy landing for an impaling blow up the rearside on a pointy rock. The people have a reason for editing certain things and it's a shame that most people are too immature to look at a point.

2. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

DBZ was not meant for kids. Hence it should not be on a kid's channel. It's actually worse if they cut the bllod out. You know why? Because kids will think if the punch eachother in the face they won't get hurt

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

If those are the kids you know, you must know some pretty unintelligent kids. Also, the characters of the series still show emotions of pain, even in spite of the fact that they don't bleed. If you don't think they show signs of pain outside of blood, I'm not quite sure what series your watching, but I can guarantee it's not the right one. And if you would notice, even on Japanese episodes of DBZ, the rating given is a "Y7". If you don't like the dub, then simply don't watch it and stop wasting other people's time by complaining about it and posting pictures that're quite inappropriate. Take it somewhere else.

4. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

What innappropriate pics? It's Gotenks right from an episode. And BTW, Japan doesn't use the Y- rating system

5. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

In Japan uncut anime is shown on tv. Just about everything but sex. Blood is ok, nudity is ok, drinking is ok, and swearing is ok. North America is just coddleing their children

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I have not only owned but seen episodes with the Y7 rating, so speak as you wish, it doesn't matter to me. But look at the picture, and judge for yourself. If it isn't removed, I will make it a goal to have it removed by a moderator.

7. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

I don't see why you're so offended. It's not like I'm posting hentai

8. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I'm not offended, but I am speaking on behalf of those that might be offended by it. It's quite obvious you are completely incosiderate and lack any real judgement, caring, empathy, and more than likely intelligence. And Cloud; speak for yourself. As far as I am concerned, the matter is closed, I shall speak to a moderator about it.

9. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Sorry. I hang out at Newgrounds mostly. I'm not trying to make you mad, I'm just expressing my opinion

10. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Because Gotenks offened people apparantly

11. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

One. The reason why Japan doesn't edit their "cartoons" (anime) is because they are not meant to be seen by children. They're like soap operas there. Meant for adults. That is why they have all the sex blood etc.

Two. Its not that the gotenks flipoff offended people, its because there are a few impressionable minds that come here. I thikn it was posted in Charter (Misc -> Charter) that while there is an agreement that states that you have to be over thirteen to join, younger kids could join, or view the images, and emulate them in real life, mayhaps even causing a lawsuit to the board if it results in personal injury. (Legal Crap.) Also, it's bad taste.

Three...well...Im not gonna say it. It might offend certain people.

Read the rules, noobs.

12. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

Why are you guys coming in here and just talk about stuff that isn't related to my thread. I really do need help. I'm really tried of waiting for an episode that probably isn't even gonna come.
    Now does anyone seen the episode where kid buu blew up the earth? If you did do you know when the next episode is gonna show up? Because the next day it just came on a old episode.

13. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

Thanks a lot for tellin me that cloud18. If your right i hope they finish it soon because i would like to see what will happen next wouldn't you? What do you think might happen next? In your opinion.

14. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

kk..thanks for not telling me what is about to happen:D :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.