Can't download ANIME!!!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

The worse has happened basher computer needs fixing. I have to get a new motherboard and processor.

I can't download anime!!!

So I have decided to watch what I have. Wither bought or downloaded.

I finished Prince of Tennis. I plan on watching National Championship once that is finished subbing. The song "wonderful days" from Pull-Tab to Kan is great from that series. (178 episodes) I also watched the Live Action movie a while ago.

I watched Samurai Champloo. It is a great series I can see myself watching it again and again. (26 episodes)

I watched almost 100 episodes of Detective Conan. My son loves this series. He loves the little boy. I don't have the heart to tell him he really isn't. Watched the live action movie three weeks plus ago.

I finished Beet the Vandel Buster. Not the newer series though. (52 episodes)

I finished Detective Academy Q. (45 Episodes) Plus the Live Action Movie. I love the song Luvly, Merry go Round by Pipo Angels.

I am watching Hunter x hunter said "hunter hunter." This story is great. My boyfriend keeps on pointing out that they are not "hunting." I told him to be a hunter there is much more then that. It isn't just about hunting. There is treasure hunting, and etc. He wasn't so sure. I watched the first series plus one OVA out of three. (62 series) (8 episodes OVA)

I have also watched about 30 or so episodes in Cooking Masterboy.

Eyeshield 21 I watched 57 episodes so far. I can’t anymore until the computers back. :(

Angel Sanctuary all 3 episodes. It was good but strange.

Blue Seed Beyond. I finished Blue Seed awhile ago. I love that series.

Black Jack movie. I want to watch the series.

Nana Live action movie. I think the series will be cute. Watched one or two episodes from that.

I did catch up on One Piece. Manga and Anime. Now I am two or so weeks behind. :’( (291 episodes) I also watched six of the movies.

Air Gear I need to watch the last episode though.

Full Moon. It is a cute series. The manga ending is way different then the anime. I don’t know which one I like better.

Hack sign two or so episodes. Bah. I need to watch this series.

I want to watch the following:

Scrapped Princess
    Platonic Chain
    Saint Seiya
    D.N. Angel
    Saber MJ
    Sherlock Hound
    Saikano
    Slayers
    Finish Bokura Ga Ita
    YGO GX
    Beet the Vandel Excellion
    Black Jack
    Black Jack 21
    Monster
    Kiba
    Night Head Genesis
    Tales of Phantasia
    Initial D. I watched a lot though.

I am not too worried about my computer. Heh. I have a lot to watch. Also loads of manga to read. Bought. xD

Also I leveled to 26 on my Blood Elf Rogue. Need to start playing again. I guess I didn’t watch anime for a week after the expansion came out so I am paying for it now. The urge to watch is just too high.

I have also started writing. Two new series. One is called Evasion and the other a secret. Evasion will be my first manga. xD Thought my drawing skills are not top notch I hope with practice they will be suitable. I actually call it Manic (American Comic/Manga mix).

I also need to think on a few things though guarding writing. I have an idea for something with Wert.

Bye bye for now.

B-chan

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

There's more

Sai-Kano is probably my favorite Drama anime ever. The fnasubbers said to stop watching it after the third to last episode or so, but I watched it all the way through and was more than satisfied with the ending. I think you'll enjoy it too.

Also, for the more adult tastes Mushi-shi is a brilliant work of art. I highly reccommend it to you. It's one of those series that left me a little different on the inside. Just the music, the presentation, the methods behind this masterful peice of work were enough to change me even just a little bit. It's 26 wonderful stories about how a man helps others cope with dealing with these ghost like creatures called Mushi, and the drama that develops from them. It was magnificent.

I'm still listnening to the soundtrack.

~W

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

I knew it would happen one

I knew it would happen one day but not this soon...

Looks like the Captian of Anime Pirate's is out of commission for the moment.

Get back up and running soon.

4. Basher

Should be ordering for it by

Should be ordering for it by this weekend. Me hopes.

5. Basher

More anime RAWR

Unfortunately didn't get mushi-shi so I can't watch it. Didn't have it before so I can't get it.

Started watching Scrapped Princess though.

And I want to get all of Saikano before I watch it. I know there is an OVA and episodes. I hate not being able to finish things.

6. wertitis

SaiKano

Oddly enough I haven't seen the OVA nor anything following it for that matter. Once you see the end of SaiKano you'll see why. As far as I was concerned the story was finished. I didn't see how they could continue it, and if they didn't it would only be a bittersweet flashback of things that the series left out.

I hope I didn't spoil anything for you. :x

~W

7. Basher

SaiKano

Just need 1 or 2 more volumes then I can watch it. Sorry, Saikano has an OAV. You know a prequel.

There is also a live action movie. If I like the series I probably will watch it.

8. wertitis

Prequel

Not sure if I can stomach a prequel based upon the series itself. We'll see down the road.

~W