Television Carebears

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2003.

?

What do you think of Carebears?

1. I am a Carebear Freak

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. I hate carebears..hehe die

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  3. I am in between loving and hating

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  4. What is a Carebear?

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

i luv carebears. i am so glade that they have dvds of them. To bad they don't start with a new cartoon with them. "Carebears STARE" yeah i watched to much of them when i was little....i was wondering if i was the only freak out there that liked carebears.
    My fav was cheer bear and BTW my nick name used to be carebear so be nice. :p

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

^_^ I used to like Care Bears as well as many cartoons like My little Pony and Moon Dreamers. As you can now see I like Shoujo stuff. However my interest in cartoons has changed, I'm prefer anime more than these cartoons.

3. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I loved the Care Bears too! There are many who don't like them, but they were great characters. They taught you how to be kind to other people, and to be caring, and all that other good stuff. My favorites were Tender Heart and Brave Heart (the lion).

4. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

ilike em just fine...cant remember much... but i did watch the show... i was more into my little pony (hehe) and rainbow brite (that show kicked major kiddy booty) so i guess im between love n hate

5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I use to watch these cartoon. I luv watching these when I was younger, but now I perfer anime. ^_^

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

When I was little, I was a freak for My Little Ponys and Rainbow Brite. But yeah, my mom made us watch Care Bears. I still kinda like them, they're cute!

7. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

Carebares scare the **** out of me! No one can be that jolly lolly w/o secretly planing to kill everyone ( sorry if this is a spam );)

8. D3vil's Anjil

D3vil's Anjil New Member

i didnt really like watching the carebears all that much...so i guess im between love and hate

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

LOL, they gotta be a cult.

10. Naru

Naru New Member

I used to watch them all the time, My Little Pony was one I watched too..Just its been soooo long, I remember the last time I watched it was like 2am..lmao...i did have a fav I just don't remember.

11. Basher

WHAT is wroung with some of u? A cult? they are about love. *gathers all the other carebear lovers* Okay lets hold hands now...."CAREBEAR STARE" and "CARE COUSINS CALL" Now don't u feel the love? "Growing up is hard to imagine. But life is good when u are growing up. It happens everyday. (yeah that part of a carebear song)" Okay yeah i need to get a life.. :p

12. darkmagiciangrl

That's my whole point, no one can be that lovey dovey w/o some evil plot:p

13. Naru

Naru New Member

LMAO!!!! Thats the cutest thing I've ever read...*giggles* *joins in*

14. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

o my ****ing gosh! care bears are ****ing l337!!! rember the show...
    "whose gonna be there when it really counts.. .care bear count down 5..4...3..2...1.." omg l337 and the movies!!!!! the shows and movies!!!! and its got the stuffies out now!!!! OMG forever rules w00t!
    care bear stare!!! care cousins calllll!!!!!
    omg good luck bear always my fave .. thought mums always said i was grumpy bear :D l33t

15. Basher

I got some takers. Any1 else want to make ppl feel the love?

Yeah i figured it out. its "CAREBEAR STARE" AND "CARE COUSINS CALL". "DON"T just sit there. CARE CARE CARE. Care a lot. We care a lot. *clap* Care a lot we care a lot. *clap* Care a lot. We care a lot. *clap* Keep your chin up don't stop caring...." yeah i need a life. :p :) ;)

16. darkmagiciangrl

See, people catch my drift
    :p

17. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

I must confess....

I HATE THOSE CUTSEY LITTLE BEARS.

I feel better now that I got that off my chest.

<begins purring>

18. minjigga

minjigga New Member

ohh..carebears. oof. i actually enjoyed them greatly when i was litte. like they were in the sky with things on their belly that shot beams that destroyed like the evil witch er sumthing. ohh dang. loved it. i dunno if that makes me fruity er nething but i gotta admit it was quite a quality show.:D

19. Fushigi Rockna

I love carebears! :D Will I used too. They're still on TV and whe I'm not at school (sick day, etc) i sit down and watch them... I usually remember watching thsoe episodes when i was 5 as well.

When i was a little kid I watched Carebears, My little pony, Rainbow Brite, Strawbeery Shortcake, She-ra, Lady lovely locks and my all time favorite, Popples! :D I love those stuffed thigns! :D

BTW, the old Strawbeery Shortcake is better than the new one. >.< I was babysittin' a girl and I saw it. >.< Evil.

20. Basher

Last night i went and downloaded a total of nine care bear songs. I like Care a Lot so far. *starts to jam to it* I so need to get some stuffies of care bears. Well has any1 heard of glow worms? that should so be the next cartoon that they come out with on dvd or my little pony i used to have the purple one with a horse shoe on it i think. OMG Buttercup i remember that one. I say bring them all back because i will buy them. :D

YOU all better behave or MR. Freeze will get u.....
    Who are the other villians?