Chapter 186 AND 187 SPOILERS ~ Plot Twists and Surprises Galor!

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Ciel, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

OMG! The shock of my life!!! So the one who rescues Ishida is his father, whom Ishida thought wasn't a Quincy or had given it up. He ends up being the most powerful Quincy alive and perhaps almost to date! Ishida may get his pwers back, but I don't like the deal he has to make.

Then what happens at the end of 186?? Isshin, Ichigo's Dad saves Kon and is wearing Shinigami clothes! In Chapter 187 he ends up being so damn kickass! Just plows through GrandFisher!

We are introduced to two new kinds of 'classes' the Vizard, the masked warriors who were once Shinigami and attained Hollow power, and the Arankal, those Hollows who pried off their masks to attain Shinigami power.

Questions are answered, why did Ichigo have Shinigami powers? It's because he's a Shinketsu, a true blood, since his father is shinigami.

I didn't think the story would get any better, and you end up loving characters even more!!!

Tell me what you all think!

2. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

I believe the expression on my face upon reading that part of the manga was something like o_O followed by O.O

...man, Isshin is a whole heck of a lot cooler than I expected him to be. And Ishida's dad...wow. Spiffy cool galore.

The new villain people are still going to take some getting used to, but I'll figure it out eventually. Dang....

~Shadrach Anki

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Okay I have only 184 where did you guys get those? PM me please with the site. Anyway from what I read WOW. Only three chapters 4 max and all that so kewl. :D

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Yeah, I have to admit, Bleach is getting better and more exciting ^^

Although, whats the deal with thoes Vizards? I don't like Ichigo's latest expression.. I have a bad feeling about this :/
    What is he exactly? A shinigami or a Vizard? Or is it that he became a Vizard because his father is a shinigami, therefore acquiring shinigami powers? :lost:

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

No.. it was due to that whole process Uruhara put him through to get his shinigami powers back.. in the process he did become hollow, but repressed it turning into shinigami, but since then has had a hollow within him. This is the same look-alike dude he fought in his real world who said 'he is strong, take care of him, for that power will be my own someday' or something like that.

The reason Ichigo had his own shinigami powers was because he was a true blood, having been his father's son. That just means he is a powerful shinigami.

If Ichigo lets the Hollow within him take over, then he will become a Vizard. He won't be himself anymore. Ichigo has to find some way to kill this Hollow and attain it's strength for his own! What I don't understand, is that the other Vizards, the kawaii elementary/high school type ones are funny and not really evil like? But Ichigo's Hollow is scary as hell..

6. Basher

On the deal with Ishida and his father he isn't allowed to associate with Shinigami but Ichigo is a Shinketsu so he should be able to. *Finding loop holes whenever I can.* I can hope can't I?

Ichigo is kind of leaning towards the Vizard. He doesn't want to become a Arankal. I think with help from Sandal Hat Guy (Uruhara) he can do it.

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

If Ichigo becomes Vizard, without losing himself to the hollow within, then Ishida can have something to do with him. Being Shinketsu makes it worse though, since he's more shinigami then all the dudes in Soul Society?

I don't think Ichigo will ever become Arankal, since he never was Hollow in the first place.

8. Basher

I would really like to read what happens after chapter 191 but I guess that wait will be longer.

So I wonder what Ichigo would become then? If you think about it a hollow and shinketsu.