ChiChi or Bulma?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Saiyan ChiChi, Feb 12, 2004.

?

ChiChi or Bulma?

1. ChiChi

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Bulma

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

Who do you like better, ChiChi or Bulma?

I like ChiChi the best. She's my favorite female DBZ character. She's strong, brave and loyal.

2. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

BULMA HANDS DOWN! she has a great look and keeps on in thru the series. Strong, mature, good looking and everything else

3. DBGalaxy

DBGalaxy New Member

Don't you just like the way Bulma changes her hair all the time? She also has great outfits.

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I've only seen a few episodes but i have to say that Bulma is my favorite female character. I just think that shes pretty.

5. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

This is tough for me, because I don't really have a high opinion of either of them. Both irritate me-with Chi-Chi, it's how she's so hard on poor Gohan and Goku, and with Bulma, it's her cowardice, jealousy, vanity, and her taste in ugly clothing. I'm not sure who I like a little more... It might Chi-Chi. Even though I may dislike her more than Bulma. Maybe it's equal with them... I don't know... I guess I choose Chi-Chi :rolleyes: . My opinions can change over time.

6. chazzydaz

chazzydaz New Member

Mine has to be Chi Chi no doubt. I can't stand Bulma i know what you mean by her clothes, they are awful. Yes and she is too vain not to mention she has fat legs...XD I mean how can you not laugh at Chi chi especially in GT! Running out to fight the bad guys with a pan on her head and wooden spoons!

7. k-ninja244IZZE4

k-ninja244IZZE4 New Member

Bulma is much better than Chichi she is so mean to gohan and yeah

8. ChrisEcko72

ChrisEcko72 New Member

I like Bulma. She is sexy girl and nice boobs. Well, she is little immature. But I like her.

9. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

I like ChiChi even though she's bossy.

10. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

I like Chi Chi WAY more than Bulma. At least Chi Chi's faithful to Goku!
    Chi Chi's hard on the boys, but she cares. Now with Bulma, heck, let's face it; she's self centered, put's others in jepoardy to save herself, she casualy insults people left right and center, she's a two-timer, oh, and did I say that she's unfaithful!? I mean, God! She's such a flurt! It's no big deal now, but it really hurt and pissed the hell out of me when I found out what she did with... Argh! :anger2:

...Anyway....... Yeah, I pick Chi Chi (oh, and by the way, Chi Chi is much hotter than Bulma). :D

1 person likes this.
  11. Hypnosis

Hypnosis New Member

bulma for sure!

i think bulma is way better cuz she is more intelligent than chi chi is and plus she's hotter! :anime:

12. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Honestly, I don't really fancy either of them, but I'd go with ChiChi if I absolutely had to pick.

Really, Bulma is pretty self centered. Sure she has a good heart (what anime heroine doesnt?), but she's sure got a nasty way of showing it. Something about her just irks me to no end.

ChiChi's all right, but if you ask me.... it's all about Videl :-D

But then again, I haven't watched this show in a year so I can't exactly call myself a hardcore fan of any of 'em.

13. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

I have to agree with every dang thing you just said. Chi Chi all the way! Bulma can die in a bottomless pit. And i'm not attracted to the female species in that way, but in support of Chi Chi i'll say she's soooo hotter!

14. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

i like chi-chi. sheis really cool , but i also like bulma.