Movies Clerks II

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Chane, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Pretty sure it came out today. Anyone go and see it? I'm planning on seeing it early tomorrow afternoon... naturally, as per usual, I'll be sure to let everyone know my self-centered and stuck-up opinion of the flick. :p

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

-SOME VAGUE SPOILERS-:

So, I saw this flick today and gotta say, it was utterly hilarious. It wasn't like all of Kevin Smith's movies (aside maybe Jersey Girl, one I haven't seen) where it's for the most-part non-stop comedy, it had a lot of serious moments in it with the occasional one-liner from someone from the peanut gallery, so to speak, to keep the humor going which I thought worked well, and the serious moments had an overall appreciative (at least in my opinion) tone, mostly to do with growing up, trying to figure out what to do with your life, and just doing what you want to do and ****ing everyone that wants you to just fit into the typical cookie-cutter lifestyle. It's not always the right code to live by, but if you can do it, it's a very admirable thing I think and really enjoyed this movie. You need to have seen the first movie to get some of the references, but even if you haven't I still think it'd be a good laugh for anyone who doesn't mind utterly crude humor, bestiality (interspecies erotica), and the naked male body. :p

3. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

Greeeaaaattt movie. The donkey part was a bit messed up but I still found some comic relief in it. XD