Current Affairs Clinton or Obama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by artemis836, Mar 3, 2008.

?

Clinton or Obama

1. Clinton

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Obama

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Now it's Clinton or McCain. Ha. We're screwed.

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

How do you figure?

~W

3. Chance

When I posted that, Clinton had the lead and looked to have nomination. Darn news and it being misleading.

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Personally, I think the choices this year are as terrible as they were last time. I dislike all of them. Hell, i'd rather vote a 18 year old with a big heart in than what we have to choose from. [sigh]
    If it comes down to choosing..i'm more for Clinton. I feel no need to be descriptive why I just have no use for Obama. Damn, just whoever gets in this time. Let them actually be what we all pray for and what this country needs. I could careless.

5. Chance

I was pulling for Mitt Romney this time last year. He dropped out though, sadly.

6. wertitis

I was an Obama follower up until the deal with his old reverend. He handled business differently and had good ideas. He's a great speaker and a rather inspirational person. I like what he has to say and how he goes about saying it.

However...

His old church was built up upon, not christian doctrine, but a document written in the 1960's by the founder of The Black Panthers, which is about black church, black communities and black family values. Not a problem in the privacy of ones home, or even in a common community. People should have the right to excercise such lifestyles, I find no fault in that (as long as racism is left out of the equation in a public forum). However as the president of the United States he needs to be above all that. Rev. Wright is decidedly anti-American (once more, no issues with that, it's his choice to feel that way) but the president of the United States cannot have that mentality. How do you spend 20 years in a church, know the pastor, have your children baptized under him, have that same Pastor as your religious consultant for your campaign and NOT share at least a FEW of those ideals, ideals that are contrary to a good, functional president. Add in a only a year experience in congress and no international experience and you can see that the math doesn't add right.

Clinton is insane. We're going to be at war with England before she's done with her term. I think our country is ready for a woman president, but not her. She comes across as sinister, manipulative and emotionally unhinged. Bad choice.

McCain is just retarded, but he's got international experience, government experience, and military know-how. I think he would be less likely to send us to war than the other two, however, we won't be leaving Iraq soon. Though anyone in the military will tell you we'll be right back there if we leave too soon. Iran is jonesing to get oil and if Iraq is supplying us he'll want to put an end to that. So we're at war whether or not we want to be. Plus he's old as hell and there's a chance he'll die before his term is up.

And he's an advocate of the Fair Tax, something that I've recently become down with. A large portion of Hillary's followers will side with McCain if Obama takes the nomination, and he has a head start. Personally he's in a good position as long as he takes advantage of it.

~W

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I am so disappointed. I was really pulling for Hillary. I sware if Obama wins this election..i have officially given up on this nation. i hate this man more than many hate Bush :) i offend some but i have no use for someone who can't even be proud to be an american and realize how fortunate he is he is here and not somewhere under lesser conditions. He is an example to me of what our youth is now.

Ungrateful.

I will proudly wear the American flag however plagued with disgrace it may be.

McCain, ftw. Every vote matters.

1 person likes this.
  8. wertitis

*sniff* You make me so proud Peachy, dear. Love thy country, hate thine government.

~W

1 person likes this.
  9. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

i REALLY REALLY hate our ****ing president.

10. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Yeah, that's how I felt about Bush. :3 If there was ever a human being that fully deserved the inhumane torture that he condoned against other human beings, it is Dubya.

11. wertitis

How has the Obama upset the members of BJP now?

~W

12. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

13. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Why? Marijuana still illegal?

15. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Which was not his fault. You can thank Dubya for that one.

16. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

http://impeachobamastore.us <---

http://www.antiobama.net

Plenty more websites out there! Disagree with my opinion? I could give a **** less. Ask our boys in the service how they feel, the homosexuals, the people who are going broke, and the democrats themselves. Watch the Obama Deception! People can say all they'd like about this "so-called" peace-bringer and such but I just think he was some idiot that got lucky because "making a point" to everyone in the world was more important than our country.

Poor Hill-Hill. I liked HER! =[ Oh well, three more years with him. I'll keep wearing my impeach-his-**** tee-shirts and ranting. The hippies and the african-americans accusing me of being racist can take their self-righteous attitudes and jam it.

17. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Perhaps seven more years. I would hope that if this country was idiotic enough to vote in Dumbass Junior twice, they would do us a little justice and vote Obama in twice.

Hillary didn't know her ass from a hole in the ground - the only good thing about her winning would have been that we all know that Bill was going to be running the show because no matter what she says, she can't do a damn thing without his help. Which is exactly why she lost - she didn't seek his help enough. Besides, the last thing we need is some vindictive, snide and domineering ***** being the representative of women.

18. wertitis

Mmmmm, yes?

The Dems control the white house, the House of Reps and own a filibuster proof Senate. They own Capitol Hill right now.

I figure the Repubs screwed things up for a while now, so it's time to see how the Dems take the reins. Look at it this way: If things go to hell in the next 4 four years the Dems won't have anyone to blame except themselves.

By and by, Homosexuals are tossed out of the military because most of the country boys from the midwest and the south beat the hell out of them once they come out of the closet. It's hard to function as a unit when you hate one member of your group because they subscribe to a way of life they stands against 'God and the Bible' and your moral beliefs. You can change policy all you want, but you can't change how people think... namely Bible thumpers.

Peachy, I'm fine with being anti-government, but what exactly has Obama done to warrant impeachment? And I swear to God, if you say something about his birth certificate I will stab you in the back with a Klondike Bar.

Fox News are liberals -=LINK=-. And so are you Peachy. x3 Welcome to the Dark Side.

~W

19. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Matt, don't get me started on you and your anti-Hillary bullshit. The other day I do believe I seen Bill going to get those hostages and not Obama. Just give it a few years..If the douche doesn't get impeached then you'll be begging for bush or Clinton. She would have been a good start though many countries would have disrespected us with her being a woman and all but who cares!?? WE'RE SO OBSESSED WITH HAVING THE FIRST FEMALE/AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT!! LET'S GO ELECT OSAMA BIN LADEN SO HE CAN BE THE FIRST TERRORIST PRESIDENT AND WE'LL BE REALLY PARTYING THEN!! OH YEEAAAAH. The sad thing is i'd still be pissed even if she was president now. Sad? =[

Obama is fake and I dislike him but not only do I dislike him..I dislike the entire history of our government. I blame the Bush thing on Mr. Cheney (sorry if i mispelled that) and not him. He was just a dumbass in a position he couldn't fill. I am angry that Obama was voted in for being african-american and not for his skill. I am also angry we got such a shitty candidate for the Republican Party.

Obama - Not only do I not like him as a person. He is no ordinary democrat. He is a ass-kisser for everyone but America in my opinion. The only reason he won is because we are stupid we believed in some media crazed "YES WE CAN!!111 ZOMG" speech. Something besides hey i'm black. Vote for me! This health-care plan is bullshit. Right to bear Arms being taken away. Moving those cuban idiots into the USA. All of his associates aren't American. He works for everyone but US in America. He works for the benefit of those in the world when the job of the President of the USA is too take care of US. I'm pissed because even when Bush was in - Brewton Alabama had a shoot out (a town of like 200 people!! over a job. A JOB because people are loosing money. Everywhere I go stores are being shut down and all my militairy friends are pissed because they are being pulled out of good jobs as well. He said himself he didn't know the USA was in such bad shape or he wouldn't have made such promises. Then again what president hasn't not promised much and never delivered?

What happened to presidents like R.? JFK? Better yet, what happened to America? Are we so caught up in hate and making a point that we're ruining each other? Kerry. I couldn't stand the guy but we chose the biggest dumbass in the world over him just because he wanted Gay Marriage. Wth? WHY DOES THIS STUFF MATTER WHEN OUR ECONOMY IS **** AND EVERYONE IN OTHER COUNTRIES THINK WE'RE SELFISH SCUMBAGS?

I can't stand the government Wert. It's not just Obama. Maybe a few years ago i would've been like whatever but i'm fed up and so are the rest of us with actually brains. Screw American government but god i love you America =]

Welcome to the dark side? More like welcome to the "smart side", friend Does anyone feel me man? I'm not out to be offensive. We southerns just hate our democrats, yessir we do. Now ya'll come back now for some mo' yah heaaRR?