Movies [Cloud's Blog] Christopher Reeve Dies

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Bijin, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Bijin

Bijin boards.jp Bot

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I was wondering why Margot Kidder was on that one episode. I thought it cool, but upsetting the channel had to say 'watch for a character that is in the original movies' since younger people may not know :( Anyways when I heard he died, I was surprised I didn't know he hadn't been feeling well or have a cardiac arrest and then someone asked 'what about his character on the show' then I said 'well Margot Kidder can be a liaison, right?' well I guess that works.

I really liked what she said when Martha Kent asked her why she was helping them. She said something like 'I know how it feels to be in love with someone who's has a higher calling than your own' and Martha said 'Swann?' but I felt it was a connection between Margot Kidder and Christopher Reeve's movie roles - Lois and Superman - like from some other parallel dimmension.

I heard there will be 900 people coming to Reeve's private funeral. He will be missed. It's unfortunate the horse-riding accident ever happened..

3. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes didn't she say something like "in a different life" or something - it was cool alright.