Television CNN - The Bias Network

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by *Fabee*, Apr 13, 2002.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I used to watch CNN news and think that it showing the real news, but I too now know that it is far from real"

CNN Caught RED HANDED

In the first photo (cnnphoto 1.jpg) posted on CNN's web site you see Israelis using a heavy machine to demolish yet another Palestinian home. This, says CNN, is in 'retaliation' for a Palestinian terrorist' attack.But there is a catch. You will only note it in the next photo (Palestinian woman.jpg) (which is actually the same one) which appeared in an Iceland newspaper. In this photo you see a helpless Palestinian woman crying while her home was being destroyed. In CNN's photo the woman has been censored, thus ensuring that the human element of the Palestinian issue is kept away from its viewers.

It's yet another case of CNN bastardizing journalism

Attached Files:

2. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

2nd pic

Attached Files:

3. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

that is a little disturbing. . .

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

and here I thought I could trust my television to deliver me the unfiltered truth. I am horridly disappointed to learn that the boob tube hasn't been living up to its promise as the only source of information I will ever need

5. InuYasha

InuYasha New Member

Interesting that you would bring this up. CNN is often accused of having a liberal bias. And yet what you describe sounds more like something that I would expect from Fox News,with its alleged conservative bias...

InuYasha - or would that be "bioas"? :D