~Coco the Cat and the Missing Pee~

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Ciel, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

aaah my emo driven cat tales!

I decide I'm having a very bad stroke of luck these past few weeks, so instead of me talking about my car failing me, I'll tlak about the cat.

We took her to the emergency vet tuesday night; due to the fact we hadn't seen any traces of urine for a week. We got there at 8:20 and didn't get out of there til after midnight.. I thought that was pretty bad..

174 dollars later we find out she has no urinary tract infection, she has slight bacteria but nothing of concern, a grade 1-2 heart murmur, nothing of concern, and it's behavioural.

If she hasn't peed in a week, she'd be dead. They had to get a sample through needle. She then went all over the table there. So.. Tuesday night a pee.

Today is Thursday. We close most doors. capped the tub drain, haven't let her out on the patio, checked the rabbit cage, /.. we have baseboard heaters which are closed anyways. Nothing under the couches, shoe racks, closets..

this is a mystery to me. I only saw smal small yellow drop near the entrance of our apartment.. that's not 2 days worth.

The doctor said we could give her some kitty prozac or something. We'd have to see the vet.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It's Friday night. She was placed in the washroom when she started going a bit under my desk on the carpet. Still nothing else yet.. she'll be in there for a while but we visit her.. she has her food and water and the litter she is supposed to pee on was always in the bathroom is there as well.. she seems content.. but then again the bathroom was always her fave room in the apartment!

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It's Saturday night and still nothing. We placed paper towels and a plastic bag on the floor now.. also now pine chips..