Television Comedy Central

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Hyoga, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

I was just wondering. Does anyone like Carlos Mencia? I love his show. He's really funny and makes jokes about anyone. That's what I like the most. So what do you guys think?

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I love his jokes... they are sooo great.... but only because half of them are true and half of them involve me in some way lol

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Heh, I haven't seen anything on CC for the longest time because everytime I think about doing so, My friend Blake tells me all it is is Girls Gone Wild comercials and Cheech and Chong movies. This may be because I'm only really into what's on TV at like 3am. AND even then, I'm more into Adult Swim. Heck, I'm too tired to change the channel and watch everything both times it airs.

4. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Like you said Hiro, half of the jokes relate to me too. LOL!

5. supakawaii_jazi

supakawaii_jazi New Member

wow. i love that show, but i havent watched it n 4ever..im more n2 anime rite now ^_~

6. Chane

Chane Audience of One

I think he's funny... sadly most people think that some people just aren't "privileged" enough to get to make fun of people or the President (no... Bush is not a person. He's.. just... he's something else).

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I know Nightmare is crazy over this ****. Mind of Mencia. I think that's what it's called. Never to take the time to watch it, when I did he was beating a stereo to death with something. <3