Congratulations to the second winners of the Boards.JP award in 2006.

Discussion in 'News' started by Basher, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

To start off I must say congratulations. You’ve proven yourselves worthy of this honor from your peers. So congratulations.

Supreme Overlord of Boards.Jp

Hail to the King. To be supreme you have to add sour cream and tomatoes but here you have to be considered to rule over B.JP.

The winner for the Supreme Overlord for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is none other then our very own BakaMattSu!!!

Most Likely to Never Leave BJP

If we still had time on BJP it would be “Never left.”

The winner for the Most Likely to Never Leave for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is User18!!!

Most helpful User

Always willing to lend a hand and helping whenever needed is what Most Helpful User is about.

The winner for the Most helpful User for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is Zanza!!!

Craziest/Wackiest User

To be crazy or to be wacky that is truly the question.

For fun this is what the award is about.

The winners for the Craziest/Wackiest User for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is Nightmare!!! and Hiro!!!

Best Newbie

An award for the newbie who got it right. Defiantly a rare breed but in this case there are two.

The winners for the Best Newbie for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is Inuyasharules14!!! and Luffy!!!

Best Avatar

Able to create something above the rest while working only with 64 x 64 pixels an award worth giving.

The winners for the Best Avatar for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is [​IMG] = BakaMattSu!!!

Best Signature

Two different signatures two different winners. One is a rather “close” relationship with two male characters from Full Metal Alchemist. The other original art work.

The winners for the Best Signature for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 [​IMG] = Fushigi Rockna!!! and last but not least
    Best Art/Gallery:

To be able to create master pieces and share it with all of us is truly a gift. It is worthy of admiration.

The winner for the Best Art for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is Superfly!!!

Best Writer

This award is special. Only a few have the chance of winning it. Those that daring enough to show their work.

The winner for the Best Writer for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is Chance!!!

Best Role-player

The award is also special. It is strictly for those who join in on B.JP Role Playing Games.

The winner for the Best Role-playerr for the Second Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is none other the a moderator of the forum Fushigi Rockna!!!

She mods it for a reason ;)

Now I must say in closing congratulations to the winners of the B.JP Awards. You all earned it.

Also thank you for all who participated. It wouldn’t be possible without you.

This year I had hoped for 3 Sets of Award but it isn’t possible. Those who won deserve at least a few months of celebration. Next year we will start early. Look for the next set of Awards staring in January. I will make an announcement for them.

Once again Congratualtions and thanks for particapting.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Yay! I won something! 8D

Congratulations to everybody else! :3

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I soooo win, like omega win hard.

Yea but congratulations to everyone on there awards and so on yadda, yadda, ect

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

you and I both Kevin! You and I both... you know we are brothers man! anyways... Im off to fade into the darkness again... thx for the award!

~ H

PS when I'm needed again or whenever I'm desired... I shall return....

5. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Congratulations to everyone! Although... why did User18 win for Best Avatar? :p I thought you had to actually create the avatar to have the best.

6. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Thank you guys so much I'd like to thank every one who got me to where I am.... BEST N00B!

7. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Yaay for being awesome. :3 I win.

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Can't explain that one.

Umm what can I say...According to the rules then ya don't get that one. Thank you for your honesty.

But congrats on never leaving.

9. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Yay to the winners. ^_^ Especially Nightmare's crazy ax.

10. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Psh.. no one ever listens to me. :p

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Hehe, Gambit owns. Not as much as Haruhi, but he's up there. :)