Cookies? Ice cream!? Where?! *looks inside thread*

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by frommyvalentino, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frommyvalentino

frommyvalentino New Member

Heeeey! My name is Nikki. Yep, that's it. Just Nikki. Not short for Nicole...or anything like that. Anyways. I'm 18...the big 1...8...buuut...I'll be 19 in like 22 days. ^.^ Hooray! Wish me birthday greatness!

My friend invited me to this site...and from what it looks like he might be well known. Hiro? Anyone? No? Hmm...oh well, I know him! ^.^ So, oh well if you don't know him.

ANnnnyways...a little bit about me. I like to write. A LOT. Like, LOOOOVE it! annnd I like to play music. Clarinet...xylophone...singing...guitar...the likes. I suck at guitar. I'm getting there though. I'm a college freshman, cause that's where it's at! Lol. I go to USF. It's awesome there, I'm in the marching band, cause I"m awesome like that. And the marching band is for WINNERS not losers. I wanna see some of those cheerleaders march and play an instrument at the same time. Pssh! They just yell out words like, "U...S...F..." I mean seriously...how difficult is that?

Yeeaaaah...so, that's about all there is to say about me. I hope I make lots of friends on here. I like friends. I'm a little hyper...cause today was my last day of school until the 8th of Jan. ^.^ HOORAAAAAY!

*Runs off to study for finals*

--Nikki, or Valentino. ^.^ Which ever.

Aw, I feel unloved with my lacks of commenting. *sighs* oh well. THat's okay. I still Love you all. I mean, I don't knooooow you all, but I still love ya. ^.^

2. Fushigi Rockna

OMFG A NEWBIE. O O

HANG ON HANG ON, LET ME DIG UP A WITTY FMA RELATED WELCOME IMAGE!

*rumage rumage*

[​IMG]

Haha! it's got a yaoi theme! 8D~

Hello, I'm Fushigi Rockna, but folks 'round here just call me FR. I'm a mod! And your friend Hiro liked to 'stalk' me! o_O (and my soul sis Basher) How's he doing btw? 8D

I hope you stay around, this place could use mroe people! =)

3. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Coolieo I was a newbie once not to low ago seeing as I won teh best newb award YAY! Maybe you can do that one day eh Valentino? hoorah for teh newbs and there sweet awsomeness of skillz!!!!! YAYAYAYA!

4. frommyvalentino

Hiro's good, he's just reaaaally busy with some stuff in the RL. I'll tell him you all said hi. ^.^ Luffy, I'd rather just get well known and no longer be a newbie, lol. I dispise being new and not knowing what's going on. Therefore, I shall attempt to become a "NOT NEWBIE" or something like that. *ish too early...just woke up*

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Hello and welcome to the boards. I think FR is the Yaoi Queen here or something o_O

Anyway, welcome again to BJP and make sure to stay ^^ If you're interested in writing, look at the RP (Role play) boards and see if there's something you like. The RP boards is kind-of slow at the moment but we need more people to bring it back to life ^^

So, have a good time here and if you don't want to be a noob for long, post like heck and maybe in two or three months, you'll be a power user (I can't remember if they changed the requirmenets (sp) for becoming on but just look it up if you're curious ^^).

6. frommyvalentino

Alright, will do. How is the roleplaying broken up here? Is it like Gaia in the sense of illiterates and literates, or is just...whatever happens?

7. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Good god, you swarmed it FR. O.O
    Heya and welcome to boards. ;3

As for Gaia, which I own on FYI, I wouldn't personally know since I wouldn't rp here..>>; Lol, damn my elitism.

8. frommyvalentino

Haha. I used to RP there...now I'm more of a one x one kinda gal...but as of late I haven't really roleplayed at all, considering I've been busy with studying for finals in school and all that jazz. *wants to watch Chicago now. Damn it.*

9. Lance Leingod

I'm also on Gaia (under the name Michael Vereaux if you want to PM me) but the RP boards here isn't really seperated like it is on Gaia since there aren't very many people that rp at all here. Its mostly just broken up into different types of rps. There is the main RP board for pretty much everything that anyone can create. The other boards that are also RPs are those that have been allowed to expand their RP to a whole board on here, for the purpose of that RP (at least I think that's how it works; I bet I'm wrong but I think that's how it is). In the main RP board, you can only have a Sister Thread (the thread where you can talk about the RP, explain the story, profiles, things like that) and a In-Game Thread (where the RP takes place). When you get a whole board, you can create different threads for different purposes and can have more than one In-Game thread where threads can go over different locations (or in the school rp that was created by Nameless, classes).

That about sums it up, I think. I'm over the Kingdom Academy RP in the main RP board so if you're interested, check it out.

10. Fushigi Rockna

That's good about Hiro. =)

Well, DUHHHH. ;D

(and yes the requirements have changed)

Not really. Check out the forum and you'll see for yourself. =)

(gaia account...gimme your screen name >O)

>3
    It was actually the only picture that i could find on my comp on short notice to use. I would've done my newbie love tapping but I was afraid that would scare her away~ D:

GIMME YOUR GAIA SCREEN NAME!! XDDD (ha, I have one o.o)

You've summed it up pretty well Lance. =)

(and now I will stalk you on Gaia >.>)

11. Lance Leingod

And stalk you shall ^o^

(As for the requirements, I need to look at that again O-o)

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Lol, now that the "Stalk couple" has finished, allow me to introduce myself. I am Hitohiro, one of the main RPers here myself, as well as a mod. It has been sometime since there has been a newbie, so think of yourself as a breath of fresh air, so to speak. Hope you have fun and if you have any questions, just PM me.

13. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Lol. My gaia name's are as followed: Kat Fantastic, [ Chance ], Lucky Vereaux.

I have others but lord knows.. Those are secret. :3

14. frommyvalentino

My screenname on Gaia is The Literate B!tch. ^.^ Add me, everyone/anyone.

@Lance Leingod: Thanks for the explanation. That's awesome! On another thread I'm a mod on, it's a little easier. It's...called an OOC thread and the IC thread. 'Tis all. You're going to stalk me? Or someone else?

@Hitohiro: PM you I shall, some day...if I have questions. I could just ask Hiro, I know his phone number so that mighhht be a little easier.

@Chance: How many do you need? Lol. That's great...lol. >.< I'm really bored, lol.

Oh by the way, Hiro told me to tell you all that he hasn't slept in 72 hours, and he's reeeeeallly tired, because he's been watching high school students, half of them who are older than him, lol. He said he'll be back pretty soon. ^.^ If any of you have messages for him, just tell me, and I'll pass it on.

15. Orion

Orion Gears

You write... a lot. Oh, my God...

16. Lance Leingod

@Orion: You should see one of my Gaia posts, over 20,000 characters at least o_O Plus, I'm sure Chance has done that as well, most likely more than me in one post ^^

@frommyvalentino: I might not stalk you but I'm sure FR will ^o^ But for now, I think I'll add you to my friend's list on there.

17. frommyvalentino

Is that good or bad? ^.^ I like to write...and I like to be involved...and yeah...

18. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

So I totally had to post a rely for my favorite persons newb thread! Welcome to BJP it doesn’t deem like I need to help you with anything since you will probably outpost me in a month lol. And for everyone else BE NICE or I will be forced to come back and it wont be in a good way (or maybe it will be depending on school) well it doesn’t matter lol. Take care of Nikki while im off at school helping those less literate then myself!

~ Hiro

19. Lance Leingod

Its not really bad, frommyvalentino. She'll just bug you I bet ^^ She's actually very nice so don't worry about it.

And about Gaia, I can't find a way to add you for some reason T_T If you would please, look for my account, Michael Vereaux, and add me to your friend's list so that I can add you.

20. frommyvalentino

Hiro? Threats? Hmm...that's a side of you I've never seen, lol. Your "Favorite persons"? Hooray! *feels special* I can feel the fear bestowed upon them all, lol. I'm going to make it a personal goal to post over 500 times in the next month, and knowing my loser-self, I probably will.

@Lance: haha, good. I added you. ^.^ Did you put the "The" there? It's "The Literate B!tch". ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.