Coolest Rurouni Kenshin Character (Your favorite char.)

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by That guy!, May 25, 2001.

?

Who is your favorite character?

1. Himura Kenshin

41 vote(s)
    40.2%
  2. Sagara Sanosuke

15 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Kamiya Kaoru

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Myoujin Yahiko

4 vote(s)
    3.9%
  5. Shinomori Aoshi

12 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Makimachi Misao

4 vote(s)
    3.9%
  7. Hajime Saitou

7 vote(s)
    6.9%
  8. Makoto Shishio

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  9. Yukishiro Enishi

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  10. Other

12 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. rosesinthewind8

rosesinthewind8 New Member

Alright...

Well, I live in a house where everyone likes RK, and I happen to be the only one there who likes Kenshin the best... @.@ oro?

Teehee. Of course the reason why is that on the "Book on Tape", the author is having Megumi Ogata do Ken-kun's voice! YAAAAY! (It used to be Aoshi!)

2. Blue_TiGeR

Blue_TiGeR New Member

OKAY..heres main:
    Kenshin,Aoshi,Soujiro,Enishe.. ;) ...SANO is good but dume,SHISHIYO freaks me out,SAITO hes 2 dam good for sowrd,
    YAHIKO is strong boy with braid,
    KOURO anoying,dum but she say the right things always 2 make u comefortable..
    MISAO is good and always get in trouble :p ,MEGUMI is good and....and shes
    good and funy..HMmmmmmmmmm..did i forgot sombody?????
    well thats what i think :D

3. suki dayo bob

suki dayo bob New Member

yay

i voted for siatoh. he rocks n sanosuke too ahaha.theyre so funny together.

aku soku and most importantly zan
    payce

4. Anime Fan

Anime Fan New Member

I picked Himura Kenshin but my true fav character is Seta Sojiro. I like Sojiro because he always smiles and because he could of beaten Kenshin but he didn't because he didn't have that much power in his swing but he had more speed than Kenshin a lot more. So you see that is why I like Sojiro. I also think Sojiro should have been the main character (this is only my oppinion). He is awsome :D

5. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Soujiro smiles a lot because he shows no other emotion to show, he had a sad past when he was adopted when he was young. You're right, Soujiro could've easily beaten Kenshin, but Kenshin was able to get through to Soujiro though, I think Soujiro is a good charater. :)

6. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

well...i dont think he could have beaten Kenshin. even though hes faster and he could hide his emotions, he wasnt prepared for the fight which is why he lost. in a duel you have to be prepared mentally and physically otherwise your already going to lose. so, Kenshin didnt have an advantage, simply Soujirou wasnt prepared...it was very novice of him.

7. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i'll just go with kenshi, sanosuke, yahiko, and aoshi.

(o^-^o) yaka.

8. lil angel

lil angel New Member

i dunno why, but recently saitoh has been looking pretty cool.....must be the eyes. :dizzy2:

9. H-M-R master

H-M-R master New Member

favorite char

My favorite charecter has to be Hiko Seijuro, no questions asked. He has an arigance about him, but can totally back it up. And unlike kenshin (caugh) he accepted hiten mitsurugi in the fullest. He took up the name of Hiko Seijuro , kenshin did not, he knew ( from his master) the responsiblility of his knowledge, kenshin obviously did not take it seariously enough. Also, Hiko Seijuro, since he as a bigger build, is stronger then kenshin making him faster. His strengh also makes so, when he uses the ultimate technique of hiten mistsurugi ryu, it is stronger than kenshins. One thing i do thank kenshin for is that when he came back to learn the ultimate technique, he had a reversed blade sword, thus not being able to kill my favorite charecter when kenshin inhareted the technique.

"why did i fall?" "was my nine headed dragon flash not perfect?" - kenshin
    " no, it was perfect." " But, like any other charging technique, it depends on your body wait, and with your scrawny body, mine was definatly stronger
    -Hiko Seijuro

10. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Saitou has to be my all time favorite character. He looks damn cool and evil at the same time. His fighting style is awesome, I love his Gatotsu stance, although there are diffrent variations of it, they are all very similiar. I think he depends on it too much, but he does have the required speed for it. And, if the stab misses he can quickly turn it into a slashing attack. And you can trust anyone around him, because he would have killed them already if they were evil. Aku, Soku, Zan!!!

11. lil angel

lil angel New Member

he's one of the few people that can be so absolute in their views, hate the awsome main character, but still be loved ^.^

12. kenshinschica

kenshinschica New Member

himura kenshin

i perfer him as a battousai

13. kenshinschica

kenshinschica New Member

kaoru

WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE LIKE ME????? :anger2:

14. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

no ones said that they dont like you, so please dont post things like that. it is considered spam and if kept up i will have to have you banned.

Gomen Kudasai
    ~Hitokiri_Gensai

15. kenshinschica

kenshinschica New Member

i dont know what spamming is! i am new to this message board world!!!! :confused:

16. Dante

Dante New Member

Hmm. It's been a while since I've really seen anything Rurouni Kenshin; used to really be into it back in the day. And, back in the day, my favorite character was definitely, without a doubt, Yukishiro Enishi.

17. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

kenshinschica, spamming is the unnecessary posting of irrelevant subjects, something that does not have any importance to what is being discussed. Please do not post things that have nothing to do with the subject of what is being discussed. If this is your first time on message boards, you might want to read the rules, it will help you to understand certain terms and rules you might not be aware of. It really does help, and you wont get in trouble or have your posts deleted if you read and follow the rules. As Hitokiri_Gensaiai said, if it continues, the mods will ban you. Just abide by the rules and have as much fun as you can! :D

18. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

I'm one out of those two or three people who picked Kaoru as they're fave character, I feel sad that alot of people don't really like Kaoru. :(

19. LiQ

LiQ New Member

so, i give my precious vote to Aoshi Sama :D cause he's really kawaii ;P and i really like him...
    If i got another vote to give...it would be Kenshin for 'oro' and his scars (luv scars *_*)

20. kenshinschica

kenshinschica New Member

other than kenshin and kaoru as my favorites, i would have to say that i like the doctors grandkids!!! they are so cute! one says something and the other repeats! :p

1 person likes this.