Coolest Rurouni Kenshin Character (Your favorite char.)

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by That guy!, May 25, 2001.

?

Who is your favorite character?

1. Himura Kenshin

41 vote(s)
    40.2%
  2. Sagara Sanosuke

15 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Kamiya Kaoru

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Myoujin Yahiko

4 vote(s)
    3.9%
  5. Shinomori Aoshi

12 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Makimachi Misao

4 vote(s)
    3.9%
  7. Hajime Saitou

7 vote(s)
    6.9%
  8. Makoto Shishio

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  9. Yukishiro Enishi

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  10. Other

12 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Battousai

Battousai New Member

Cid rules no government in ff7, does he?

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

no thats what i just pointed out...

3. Battousai

Battousai New Member

You just want free posts for your points ^_^

4. Hitokiri_Gensai

*sighs* no....anyway to rescue this thread from the brink of Destruction another kewl Character is Hiko Seijuurou. Hes the 13th inheiritor of the Hiten Misturugi Style of Kenjutsu which arose in the Sengoku era specifically for the purpose of fight many people. The user uses his insights to "see" a persons move before they use and counter accordingly. The sword which was passed down from generation to Generation is the Fuyutsuki *cresent moon* its quite a bit longer than most katanas and has been around since the sengoku times...

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

well then you shouldnt post...*sighs* again to rescue this topic...Shishio Makoto became successor to Himura Battousai after he went to fight the Shinsengumi In Kyoto, leaving the darkness behind him and fighting in the light. its kinda interesting that Shishio had the Mugen-jin from the times when he was Hitokiri. he actually cut down *spoiler* the traitor Iizuka-san, Iizuka was fleeing the Ishin after Kenshin's fight against the Dark Arts he claimed that the medicine that he had was far more reliable then the sword. but when he came upon Shishio he was forced to draw his katana...unfortunetly he never even got it halfway out of the scabbard before he was cut in half and set on fire from the Homura Doma. ouch Itai!...

6. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

I think Zanza is the bigest bad*** in RK, but that could be because i have not seen too many episodes.:p

I like his hair (meow) and the wicked characters on his back.

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

Sano has a quite interesting background.

*SPOILERS*

Sano's family lives in Shinshuu his mother is dead and he has a sister and brother his fathers name is Higashidani Kamishimoemon *...god thats long* his sisters name is Uki and his brothers name is Outa. he left his family when he was only 9 to join Sagara Souzou's Sekihoutai...however they were betrayed by the Ishin Shishi and were all killed. he began to fight to lessen the pain of his loss...the character on his back says "aku" or "evil" there is on ly one other survivor of the Sekihoutai...his name is Tsukioka Katsuhiro *he painted Nishiki-e for a living all the while waiting to strike down the government in revenge for there killing of the Sekihoutai. his name while a Nishiki-e artist was Tsukioka Tsunan*

8. RedCrow

RedCrow New Member

Well should I direct you to my avatar;)

9. Hitokiri_Gensai

Sano is one kewl guy. They say on one of the mangas:

Sagara Sanosuke (19). Born the first son of a farmer in Shinsuu, in the first year of Manen (1859). When he was nine, he left home to join the Sekihoutai. He idolized the captain, Sagara Souzou, but the unit was accused of being a false government army; Souzou was decapitated and the Sekihoutai was dissolved. After this he came up to Tokyo to become the street fighter Zanza, devoting himself to fighting and winning fame until his defeat by the vagabond Himura Kenshin. From then on, he frequented the Kamiya dojo. He now leads a carefree life doing nothing in particular.

10. minjigga

minjigga New Member

jinkies hitokiri gensai, you seem to know a inordinate amount about rurouni kenshin. but thats aite. ahahha. i just wish i was as knowledgable as you. and yes, sano is also a great character in kenshin. hes such a gangster. literally.

11. Hitokiri_Gensai

*bows* arigatou gozimasu! ^_^x; well i dont do much other than study Kenshin and Kenjutsu ^^x; *is how he stays in shape*

anywho Sano wasn't a Yakuza *Gangster* rather he was a fighter for hire. his price per fight changed depending on how much he enjoyed the fight...

12. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

Yeah adn once you came to him with the fight it was no longer yours but his...he was a cool character but i absolutely loved Hiko besides Battousai;) ....hiko was so wise and everything...he was jsut so cool! i want him for a sensei!!!:D

13. Hitokiri_Gensai

yeah and hes increibly arrogant too ^_^x;;;;

14. DistantSamurai

Hiko Seijuro?!??! how could he be arrogant? If your talking about Sanosuke however i definately agree with you...he jumps into the fight without even expecting the most of his opponents abilities...

15. Hitokiri_Gensai

quite often he refers to himself as a genius...

16. DistantSamurai

and he does not recognize that although he is very strong when faced with a sword its very hard to defend yourself...

17. Hitokiri_Gensai

when kenshin is begging of him to teach him the Ougi's Hiko says: it would be easiest for me to go defeat Shishio but...." ^_^x;

18. songoku287

songoku287 New Member

my favorite character is sano. he's the coolest fighter

19. TagZrael

TagZrael New Member

Shishio Makoto... His morales, values, and his damn cool style "Ware Ryu" or "My Style"

He is the ultimate in fighters
    Once a move is used on him, it will never work again
    Unless of course it was Amakakeru Ryu no Hiramiki, but im sure he would find how to counter that after a couple tries, if he lived :)

Baddest guy in all anime i believe.

20. Hitokiri_Gensai

his style is closely based upon the use of his sword Mugen-jin. if he didnt have it his sword style probably would work as well. if he wouldnt be able to use the Homura Doma at all and the Guren Kaina would be harder to perform. and his final technique Kagu Tsuchi wouldnt work at all...