Video Games Counter-Strike. Who are you on thier.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nightmare, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Yes Counter-Strike the game were ten year olds get thier a$$ kicked for the 1st three months till they realize it isn't halo.

Basically Whats your name on thier, rate your skill, favorite type of matchs,and fave mods or head shot sayings.

Me of course is Nightmare but with a ` behind it so it's `Nightmare.

my skill..well I still get owned but not half as much as I used to, infact I have began owning several servers so I must be doing something right:p

fave match has to be skirmashes or Deathmatch type or bombs.

Mods..haven't really gotten into that yet.

well. Thier's BOOM! HEad SHot yea, Players names head has just been turned into red jello by another players name, then thiers another one but I can't remembe it.

so..come on..I know thier are some CS *****s out here.

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I used to play CS. Fulltime, ultra highcore clanbased matches too.

I was Vice-CL for this clan that some of my IRL friends and I made up, Scandinavian Lolipop Suckers.

We were pretty good actually, ranked #27 at Clanbase, and had a brilliant lineup and not to mention homepage. Flash homepage, made by my CL and friend and internet radio hosted by me :)

Sadly, the clan ended after a miserable defeat and intern fights, featuring me and this other member.

-[SLoS.Teddz]-

- Teddz

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

4. Julius II

Julius II New Member

cs:source name right now is [Jew]The Lone Wolf......and our clan's website with all of our server info is www.jew-crew.net ......and before anyone asks the clan name is not racists and it follows cal regulation (has been ok-ed by cal) and most of the clan members are not jewish.....

5. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

i used to be [BlOoDbAtH] skill- i was pretty ok good but got ownd like more then you can count but it was still fun i guess i still play on and off the i get bored of getting slaughterd so then i stop :p

6. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Heh we all get slaughtered in the beginning that drives a lot of people away from the game but before you knwo it your lasting longer and longer and longer. Eventually you'll be owning a server or two.

7. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

I got back playing CS again. Live-Gaming | Gnome, LG.Gnome both some times =P j/k just one or the other. I am in a clan. I like to play. Scrim meh clan you can join my IRC if you have it and if you want it I shall provide. Soooo yeah any of you guys still play I'm cal-o so im good as pie.
    PM if you want to scrim or play or post here ok.

-Da Luff-I-Naitor