Music Crazy Frog, wtf?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Basher, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have been listening to the radio lately and on the station I listen to Crazy Frog by Axel F have been playing a lot. I honestly said to myself wtf is this crap? I don't want to diss people who like it but come on. It is like one of two things a new version of popcorn with strange sounds or a messed up macarena with less words. I just don’t get why people get into these fads with these songs.

2. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

it's amazing how many times a song can be remixed and make it to #1.

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

2 things.

1) Crazy Frog hate is sooooooo mid-summer.
    2) Popcorn is special because, if I recall correctly, it was the first song ever done by a midi synthesizer.

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I think that the Crazy Frog is a really bad joke thats gone way to far. Thr ringtone was bad enough (espesally when half the class have it), but this while music things is really taking things to far, you can always tell its going to be a bad night when you hear the DJ play one of its musical incarnations.

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Hey, that's a remixed version of Axel Foley's theme from Beverly Hills Cop. I'd like the Crazy Frog version much better if it didn't have that stupid bing ding messed up scatman voice in the background.

Why they made a mockery of such a cool song beats me. I never understood fads..

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I always liked Axel Foley's BH Cop theme, but this crazy frog version is just stupid.

7. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I like the song :D but...the frog can die...burn or get his legs ripped off and eaten by some rich guy.

8. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Send him to France ;). They'll make a meal out of him, lol.

9. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

To me, the songs are annoying no matter how many times you remix them. Just like the pictures I'm attaching.

Attached Files:

• #1.gif
      #1.gif
      File size:
      41.7 KB
      Views:
    • #2.gif
      #2.gif
      File size:
      15.4 KB
      Views:
  10. Basher

Very good point. I have watched the video. I must say it is cute. I just can't wait until people are over this fad.

11. Orion

Orion Gears

I only like one song by Crazy Frog. Really, it just needs to die. Really.

12. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

ooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk then

._.

I'm I've quite literally been living in a cave for the past eight months or so. What exactly is Crazy Frog? I've seen (the anatomically correct version of) him be bopping around on TV in Europe and (the anatomically ambiguous version of) him on MTV when I got back home here, Stateside.

Wtf is he? A DJ? A crazy CG frog that's simply a gimic to sell music? The next antichrist?

:confused:

Someone fill me in please.

~W

13. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

I heard that on funnyjunk.com.. It was a picture of a race car... With "di ding ding ding ding.." etc playing in the background. I'm sure you know of the insanity test? Yeah, that. Apparently if you laugh at it you're insane, or just in a really hyper mood.
    When I saw it on MTV I was like "oh god.. KILL IT", and then my friend was all "OH yeah I got the Crazy Frog CD". Seriously.. he payed money for that?
    Beats me.

14. Basher

Kermit on crack.

Anyway when I first heard this song I did not believe the name. When it came on the next day I still didn't get it. Well it is dying down where I come from but it still is annoying as ever. I would much rather is a cow. Crazy cow. Or maybe not. I think we should sue the person who created it. Or kill what ever one is easier.

15. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

Another pain is the scroll-over-triggered web add which goes RINGDINGDING the moment your mouse scrolls over it.. and makes your brain bleed.
    I'm just getting rather tired of the whole mobile generation, anything that looks even slightly cute or funny becomes a blown-up fad. I'm suprised that "fluffy" singing bird ain't got it's own techno remix yet. And I won't encourage it either!

It's a big joke which has blown out of proportion, and it just keeps on going and going. What's the new thing again? House of Mirrors or something?
    Crazy frog should be hogtied and fed to a bunch of murlocs. Heck, I'm such a WoW nerd, I have a murloc yell as my ringtone.. At least they look cooler and have a funnier noise than Crazy Frog..

http://www.wowwiki.com/Murloc

16. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Swedish creation to be honest, mixed by a german dj... ^^;

Well, he's got an album out. But I say as the 4-channers,

Kill it with fire.

- Teddz

17. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

they call this music its like weird dance/techno weird crap stuff that is sung by a FROG! i mean come on what is that