Computers Creating online research surveys! HELLP!!!!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Suzu, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I'm supposed to write an essay, and I thought of trying to create a online research survey. I wanted to make a page where there are some questions and fields for the user to answer. Since there are a lot of question I can't really get the computer to send the information. Not to mention I'm a newbie in the field of creating forms.

I went to a lot of sites and they all talked about using a CGI scripts and cgi-bin...

I have the html form. but I really don't know how to deal with CGI scripts.

May someone please help me by explaining WHAt is CGI and CGI-bin? oh and one more thing, how can I use a script like "FORM MAIL" found at http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/
    Thank you ;.;

2. chupito

chupito New Member

hum... i`m new at cgi too T.T, so if you want to create this kind of thing i suggest bravenet.com they give you a lot f options... or i can give you a pre-made html form code... you choose:)
    hugs

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Domo Arigato Chupito! *hugz*^____^ this is what I was looking for! I'll create one at Bravenet.. Thank you thank you thank you!

4. chupito

chupito New Member

thanks for taking me! LOL! I`m here to help *background music* chupito saves the day one more time.... hehhehe!
    hugs