Custom Avatar Requests V!

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by BakaMattSu, Feb 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

Please, It would suit my user name much better than duo :anime:

Attached Files:

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

NO!!!!! Change the deminsions of that Avatar to 64x64 pixels NOW!!!!!!

Either that or find one that IS 64x64 and post that one!!!

Either way... GET RID OF THAT HUGE AVATAR!!!!!!

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

First of all, changing the avatar to 64x64 wont change a thing since its not anime related. Second of all, if s/he cant change the avatar size, s/he can request for a change in the art section, or you guys can always PM me ^.^

And finally, I think requests should stop for the mean time, seems that I cant upload any avatars, and the admins are too busy to either change for you or check why I cant do so, I am not sure about BB though if she can or not, but if she cant, posts should be stopped for a while, or I close the thread and reopen it later or something.

Sorry..

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

change who the what?

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Just because I've been away for a few weeks, doesn't mean you can throw the avatar guidelines out the window. The first post had the details, all you had to do was follow them when submitting an avatar, and you'd get it.

Requests filled. If you didn't get your request filled, then you need to figure out why before asking for your next avatar.

Misakichi: I was unable to get to your avatar, as it is stored on angelfire, which blocks remote linking of images. Even the open new window trick didn't give me anything...unless you wanted "Image hosted by Angelfire" as your avatar?

Texhnolyze Naruto: As with Misakichi, your link was broken when I got to it, so I couldn't fill your request.

User18: Animated gifs are allowed, but only if they contain subtle animation and aren't distracting. I classify yours as overly distracting. In addition, it's not an anime-thematic image, and I've rejected text-type avatars before on this ground.

Nephilim_X: Looks very familiar. Used it before? :p

c0ke: The dimensions on the av you sent are 60x60. We require the exact dimensions of 64x64.

mangamonkey: I'm not even going to begin to point out all the things wrong with this one.

Kamui/Zanza/Bloodberry: Try to keep the thread clean of comments and discussion.

Despite multiple offences, I will count everything as a single strike, since I've been far too long in filling requests - That, and I'm scared because I have 666 private messages in my inbox, and I'm superstitious. ^^

6. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Uhhh...Can I please have this custom avatar?

Attached Files:

7. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Please and thank you!

Attached Files:

8. |ANgEL|

|ANgEL| New Member

I feel like an avatar change...
    Could I get this please?

Thankyou very much.

Attached Files:

9. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

10. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

Here we go again.

Hi this is the same pic that i posted before but it's been resized (didn't realise when i posted it the first time)

I know it's not technically anime related, but now you've changed to boards.jp i thought you'd reconsider (it was a japanese show after all)

(and besides there are a few avatars on site that have nothing to do with anime or japan)

If there's still a problem tell me but I really want this avatar :D

Attached Files:

11. Dante

Dante New Member

Ha ha! Here we go. For further note just in case it's questioned who this is, her name is Kunoichi and she is.. well.. a kunoichi (if you don't know, look it up >P) featured in the "historical" game from Koei, Samurai Warriors (makers of Dynasty Warriors). I would hope this is acceptable. ;P It IS Japanese. >P And a certain mod that will remain nameless told me it's fine. >:

Attached Files:

12. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Requests filled! And that's the end of them...this thread is locked, and another Custom Avatar thread will not take its place.

Before you get your torches and pitchforks together, hear me out. I am no longer manually fulfilling custom avatar requests - rather it is now a priveledge of our faithful and behaved users - the Power Users.

So strive to do your best on the boards, get positive feedback, and you'll be on the way to unlocking one of the most sought after powers of the messageboard: Uploading your own Custom Avatar.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.