Recreation Dare Thread (Post Your Pictures)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mordeth, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

All hands down to the asiangurl! ;)

- Teddz

2. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

:p .. ^^... lol Teddybajs!!! ~~ <3333333 lol
    kikyou u do look good glasses fit u not on me ahha.. believe me u dun wanna see me in glasses lol.. i might look like aya toujo in glasses.. -_- lol anyways.. Kain thanks too
    Misao~~

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

AsIaNgUrL... you are reallypretty... Kudos to you!!! :anime:

4. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Okay this will be the last pic of the summer...for I will be going to mexico tomorrow. This picture was edited before because I was sticking out the middle finger....so yea....my hand is not missing.

Attached Files:

• Me.JPG
      Me.JPG
      File size:
      23.1 KB
      Views:
  5. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

... gyah!!! -________- iwas finally brave enough to stand infront of a camera, but when i saw the pic, just... gyah...

yes, i look terrible in this, super ugly, so prepare your eyes....
    p.s. i don't always look like that. hn... and i look a lot younger in it...

even though i took it about a month or so ago....

i think...

and yes, i am stalling. :p

*tick.* *tock.*

lol.

meh. just here.

the super ugly looking me...

ugh! i'm sorry. i just look so weird in it. plus, i resized it, so it came out even worse than it originally was... *sob.* ... i look a lot fatter in it too... hn.

[​IMG]

6. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

whoa whoa...i think u need to shush and accept the fact that you are not ugly! :p confidence man confindence!!

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Smile girl, smile! Thats what people love too see in other people! Frowns dont work.
    -_- <---(none of that) (more of that)---> ^_^

I cant say anything more than Cherrygirl has, because she said it well enough anyways. Just imagine me saying the same thing she said over.
    ^_^

- Kaiyon

8. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

ugh... heh, lol.

another messed up picture.... :p i PRAISE the computers for being able to resize... :D ... but it's still big... oh well.

[​IMG]

meh... just woke up.... Zzzzz......

9. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

your pretty pretty. Don't say you ain't. Or i'll beat you up~ ! Shame on you

10. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

hey now don't doubt yourself. You look very nice. Confidence as cherrygirl said. You are brave enough to put a pic up so YEAH FOR YOU.

11. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

your pretty Yaka!

there's alot of asian girls here. anyways, you look absoulutly sexah Yaka!^_^

i'd like to see a pic of Seishin and Kaiyon^_^...............please post one you guys!! i bet your super hot!

12. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

u are pretty!!!! -_- i like ur eyes especially they have this.. hmm nice aura to it hehehe ^^
    misao~

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The Final Revelation! *Shocking song!*

Well, i guess i've kept it for too long. I suppose now would be time to show myself. This is the only picture i have, since i took it quickly, trying to test lightsaber effects.

Seishin

I know, cruel joke eh? That's who i Wish I was, and that's how i wish my lightsaber effects were. This is the picture i was talking about. Yes, I am on my Pj's. Like I said, it was a quick picture for the saber effects. You can tell that i did them cause they're crappy, and my Count Dokou Hilt is messed up :p Sorry for not being so good looking, as some of the ladies expected:D

There you go.

-Seishin

1 person likes this.
  14. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

he is finally seen to the computer eye. super kawaii, Seishin^_______^ ......everyone here is beautiful in my mind :anime:

how can there be spoilers for a pic?! i can't read it!! please make it where i can. like i said before, Seishin is super hot!^___^ :anime:

15. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

hmm... Hacker, from the multiple posts you've made, you're a very pretty lady ^_^

Yea, i read on another post you've made you're going out with Seishin too. Congrats on that. Even though Sheishin *is* a teenager under 18 and you're turning 30 this month according to this lovely page i found of "you" . There are more, but this isn't in Japanese like the rest were.

http://www.rqdirect.co.uk/akane_soma.php

You have that your B-day as March 25 in your profile.. though it says everywhere else that it's Sept 8th, 1975.

and you're famous! you're a "racequeen, campaign girl, movie star and a pop star".

Sorry if i'm being mean, but i just do not believe you are her. If you are her, by all means, a million apologies. I'd ask for your autograph, but i saw pics that you've done for adult magazines and am currently blind at the moment. And if you're not her... Why not just be yourself?

3 people like this.
  16. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

*sighs* very good. .........i'm sorry everyone. it's my job. don'
    t you just HATE us!! lol

*acts like Jim Carrie* .....okay, well......*rubs head* this is where, i find out who is who. starting with me.

i cannot give most of my information...but *sighs* i'll say what i can.

Okay, first of all.....I Am...not Akane, but i give a big thanks to her for all of this. uhh....my friends, i wanna say i'm really sorry especially to Seishin, cause god knows i love him. uh, i don't know about you guys...but after this, i'm going to act like it never happened.

for all of you that have talked to me one on one, that was really me, i act the way i act when i wasn't talking about Akane's life which wasn't much. i sorry everybody. but if you were friends with me just because of Akane's looks, well i am really disapointed. *sighs* i've really screwed up. and well...it'll take a while for me to make new friends...so please just don't hate me.

i want to say i'm super sorry to Seishin i really love him alot. and Warsaw, and Coldhearted, and Neph. i think Neph just liked Akane's looks and somebody didn't like him talking to me, she's really upset. BTW: i am 16 not 30

again very sorry.

Hacker~a person of your imagination. you thought she was too good to be true, but you were only half right.................

1 person likes this.
  17. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

No, we just thought the chick was hot.

18. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Alright people, let's stop the Drama Llama right now.

Hacker, you don't need to be sorry. We accept you for you and want to know the real you. Nothing more, nothing less. *hug* Please be you, for us? :)

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

20. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

why does everyone here seem to think theyre ugly? lol i have 2 theories....1. they know theyre pretty and just want ppl to tell them how pretty they are or 2. they really have no confidence in which case GO GET SOME!! eesh you ppl....stop saying youre ugly *sobs and hits head against wall*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.