Dbz English Music

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Souljah, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Souljah

Souljah Guest

Am I the only 1 or did you guys think that Bruce Faulconers music to the US DBZ was the best?

Imean im in the UK and the DBZ over here is shite, different voices and the music is like someone with no talent made it before the show! But I download the US versions for the real deal.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Not a DB fan, but I still think the original Japanese music holds all the aces. I'm not a big fan of the US releases of the song. Then again, I very rarely am...with the exception of Red Shoe Sunday from Ranma.

3. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

you are right

:eek: you're right, izzy. japanese music is so much more powerful. the american music they put is...so...dull. its like...so....UGH. its terrible. it sounds like they left a recorder in a dead car. GAHHH. i mean, there was a time i was obsessed with dbz and all, but thats over...but i remember. i will watch subbed dbz once and a while...if i can. lovely.

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

To tell you the truth, I like both equally. I'm a HUGE fan of techno so Bruce Falconer's music I think is brilliant! Especially the music when Trunks is about to beat the crap out of Frieza. Some of the music is very dark though, and I guess it's meant to be, like Cell's theme.

As for the Japanese music, Hironobu Kagayema is the man too!!! I have all words to We Gotta Power memorized, and Hikari no Willpower and We Were Angels are faves of mine.

5. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Personally, I like Piccolo Dai Suki, the "I Love Mister Piccolo" song. ^_^ On a more serious note, my favorite DBZ song has to be the one played when Gohan goes SSJ2, I'll use "Destiny V Destiny" since that's the one my mp3 says and I can't remember the full name. ^^;

6. + annovachan +

ha ha ha...that song is wonderful!
    "piccolo-san, dai dai, piccolo-dan dai dai, piccolo-san dai dai dai dai daaaaiii suki!"
    i think.
    yeah, well. its all good in the neighborhood.

7. Evilo

Evilo New Member

The best music there is, is all the music from like the first 5 movies, its just about all "Finger Eleven", but No.11 had awesome music and fight scenes.

8. + annovachan +

yep yep yep. ^^
    i like the music for uhhh....dang, i forgot. well, at least they played the japanese songs on tv. you know, kinda. pfft, whatever.

9. Evilo

Evilo New Member

Lol that was hillarious when gohan got drunk off those magical fruit things, he was dancing while eating an octopus which got fried by the sun, i couldn't stop laughing.

10. + annovachan +

ha ha ha! yeah! when hes dancing with all the dinosaurs and stuff? ha!:dizzy2: