RPG Archives DBZ-ish RPG (now playing!)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Jun 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu has a bad feeling about this.. she checks the readiness of her weapons and looks around her and up ahead every few seconds. She suddenly remembers she has some flares on her person.
    'I just remembered I have a flare, did you want me to throw it further ahead of us to light the area?' she asks Dr. Beats.

Lu-Lu feels a little twitchy and wants some action...

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

BEATS: What we're looking for? First, my associate Jo-E is in here somewhere, and we have to find him. Secondly, there is a door on the far side of the third chamber of these ruins that I have been unable to open. Maybe the three of you could do it. Beyond this door, there are, supposedly, the treasures of an ancient king. The artifacts within must be priceless. It would be the greatest discovery of the century!

As Dr. Beats finishes his monologue, the source of the sounds heard earlier is revealed. Out of the shadows bursts five huge spiders, monstrously ugly, and probably strong as well.

MANO: Looks like there's one for each of us, eh Doc?

BEATS: I can't fight! I'm a scientist! As the leader of this expedition, I order you four to KILL THEM!!!!

(A battle begins ...)

[This message has been edited by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61 (edited 07-12-2001).]

3. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol throws a puch at the first spider*

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Caracol draws his sword and strikes at one of the spiders!

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu quickly throws out eight daggers into the eye of an oncoming spider...

6. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Baracol's well-aimed punch nails the first spider in the face. It rears back in pain, then moves in with a bite that the Namek hero barely escapes.
    Caracol's slash the second spider nearly misses, and only a glancing blow is scored. The spider has its backed turned from trying to dodge the attack.
    Lu-Lu's eight darts rip into the third spider's many eyes. Black blood gushes out as the creature howls in pain. It stumbles around blindly in the dark ...
    The fourth and fifth spiders close on Dr. Beats. Mano leaps to the doctor's defence, blocking two bite attacks. His eyes turn electric-blue and he begins to give off pale blue light ...
    Dr. Beats panics and freezes.

7. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol jumps to Dr.Beat's aid and fights off one of the spiders*

8. That guy!

Caracol attacks the spider with it's back defenseless.

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu checks her nails, sees Mano and Beats in trouble, she wants to throw a couple daggers but is worried she'll hit one of her comrades. She sees Baracol's torch go out and quickly throws a flare into the spiders' midst to illuminate the scene, but to scare the spiders as well.
    Lu-Lu looks at Mano and thinks she is seeing things...

[This message has been edited by Seraphim (edited 07-14-2001).]

10. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Baracol, you leap dramatically at the spiders attacking Dr. Beats and Mano, but they see you coming. The spiders both rear on their back four legs and you skid past them into a wall. You manage to regain you composure.

Caracol, you lunge at the defenceless spider and drive your sword into its back. As you pull out your blade, blood gushes from the wound. The creature falls to the floor dead.
    ONE DOWN, FOUR TO GO

Lu-Lu, you throw your flare into the middle of the fierce battle, and the blinded spider stumbles into the blast and bursts into flames. The creature falls to the ground, a smoldering mess. The room is now illuminated by its burning corpse.
    TWO DOWN, THREE TO GO

Looking in Mano's direction, the electrified warrior prepares to unleash his gathered energy. His eyes lock on the spiders, and static electricity crackles through the air, making the heroes' hair stand on end (execpt the bald Nameks, of course).

MANO: "BLUE FINGER LIGHTNING BLAST!!!!"

He places his coloured finger up to his forehead, then pushes it forward. Blue lightning bolts crackle forth from his hand and to the spiders. Their many eyes roll back into their heads and they fall to the ground, alive, but twitching.

BEATS: "Finish them off!!"

The one remaining spider attacks Mano while he concentrates on recovering from his attack. The creature locks its fangs on his right thigh and Mano roars in pain.

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu, very quickly runs towards the spider and quickly thrusts a couple hand-held daggers into its body, pulling the spider away from Mano's leg. She wonders if the spiders carried poison and looks at the thigh wound, hoping the Nameks will take care of the spider.

12. That guy!

Caracol chi-sword attacks the remaining spider, but tries to aim away from any of his team mates.

13. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

The spider's bite secreted a vile poison into Mano's leg, but he pushes Lu-Lu away and insists he'll be fine (damned Finger code of honour).
    Caracol's chi-sword cuts into the remaining spider, shredding it to ribbons and vaporizing the target. It grazes one of the twitching spiders enough to finish it off. Beats walks up to the other twitching spider and pulls a small pistol from his coat.

BEATS: "See you in hell, arachnid."

He pulls the trigger, and ends the spider's existance.
    The group walks forward, through the rest of the first chamber. Mano walks with a slight limp. You can see a small amount of blood oozing slowly from the wound in his leg, where his pants were torn by the spider. The door to the second chamber is open slightly.
    BEATS: "Looks like Jo-E's been through here already."
    He squeezes through the door.
    BEATS: "There's light in here ..."
    The rest of you squeeze through the door, and see that Beats was right. The whole room is filled with spider webs, and in the centre of the room, there is a column of webs hanging from the ceiling. The light is from a high-powered flashlight hanging from and arm protruding from a human arm dangling from the webs.
    BEATS: "That must be Jo-E! We must get him down!"

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu looks more closely around the area if by chance there are more spiders or hidden traps. She starts walking towards the webs, a dagger in both hands.

15. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*we all grab a few daggers of Lu-Lu and cut Joe down *

16. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

As you step up to the webs, Mano and Dr. Beats walk around the back of the chamber.

BEATS: "These spiders set up this lair fast ... I was just in here last week, and it was completely empty ..."
    MANO: "Something must've forced 'em out of their old lair ..."

As you cut Jo-E down, the ground begins to rumble, and the room's walls start to move in, squeezing you in.

BEATS: "Hurry! Through here!"

Mano has a door propped open, and Beats runs through.

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

After Jo-e is cut down, Caracol and Lu-Lu run through the door dragging Jo-e and Baracol behind.

18. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

You have all made it into the third chamber.
    MANO: "Looks like there's no turning back."
    Dr. Beats walks over to the far wall of the room.
    BEATS: "At any rate, the door I needed you to open is right here ... [he gestures to a nearby door covered with inticate carvings and heiroglyphics] It seems to be operated by a locking mechanism of some kind, based on answering a riddle correctly. We haven't tried to open it yet because Jo-E pointed out that there is probably a trap if we answer incorrectly."
    MANO: "The riddle's a tough one ... we couldn't get it ourselves ..."
    BEATS: "The inscription reads as follows:"
    "My tines be long,
    My tines be short,
    My tines end 'ere
    Their first report
    What am I?"
    MANO: "Any ideas?"

19. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu knows she isn't good at riddles, but she asks, 'Would 'tines' be the tines of a fork?'

20. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol dosent have a clue and shakes his head*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.