RPG Archives DBZ RPG Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Oct 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

On the last episode of Dragon Ball Z ...
    Our heroes were hired by the world famous archaeologist, Dr. Beats, to help him and his assistant, Mano Guerrero, explore an ancient ruin. Inside the ruin, Jo-E, Dr. Beats's associate, was found, tied up to be food for a pack of spiders! A battle ensued, and Jo-E was rescued. A short time later, the heroes encountered the Peach Mountain Shoguns, the villainous gangsters attempting to revive their former crime syndicate. In a furious struggle, Mano was seriously injured, a combination of spider venom and a phantom Peach Mountain strike too much for the Finger-warrior to bear. We left our heroes in a flash of brilliant light ...

ATTACK OF THE CLONES
    --------------------

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

The flash of light clears as the last Shogun is defeated. When the has light cleared, the room has reverted to it's original form, and the stage is nowhere to be found. The three Shoguns are standing in front of the door on the far side of the room.

BARON: Soooooooooo, you are tougher than we thought!

SHARON [to other Shoguns]: We can't beat them now. We'll have to abandon this location for now.

COLON [to Sharon]: The boss isn't going to like this ...

BARON: We'll meet again!
    SHARON: This isn't over!
    COLON: Next time ...

The Shoguns make a quick pose, and vanish in puffs of smoke matching their colours. When they have vanished, Beats runs over to the still body of Mano, and he checks his pulse.

BEATS: He's alive, but he's not doing well. [he points to a deep wound in Mano's shoulder, a slash through his clothes] This looks like a knife wound, and there's a green slime oozing from the wound. The blade must have been poisoned with the venom from those spiders! Even the strongest fighters couldn't take this much venom! Let's get him to the next room to dress his wounds!

Jo-E and Caracol pick up Mano, and carry him into the next room, followed by the Doctor, Lu-Lu and Baracol.
    The room is made in the same style as the others, but there is a large altar in the centre of the room, with what looks like the remains of a glass dome over top of it. Potted gardens lie in ruins on either side of the altar. A tall torch is in each of the gardens, located in the centre of the once-fertile soil.

BEATS: Put him on that thing! [he clears off the broken glass, and Mano is set down]

At Beats's instruction, the two torches are lit to provide better lighting.
    As the torches spring to life, a humming sound is emitted from the altar. Beats yells for everyone to get back, and a flash of light blinds the heroes once more.
    When the light has cleared, seven glowing crystal Orbs float in the air above the altar, each a different colour. There is an orb of Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Grey, and Green. Mano is nowhere to be found.
    Beats approaches the Orbs out of wonder, and they begin to hum, then vanish.

BEATS: MANO's GONE!!!! ... There's nothing we can do here. Let's go back to my lab.

Baracol, you notice something on the floor in the far right corner of the room. Caracol, you see something on the floor in the far left corner. Lu-Lu, you see something in the left garden, Jo-E in the right.

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Caracol : Yeah these things that are happenin' are too messed up for me...when do we eat?

*thinking* : Hmmm, what is that strange thing in the corner there

*picks it up and puts it on*

4. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Baracol: Hhhhmmmmm *raises an eyebrow*
    *Baracol goes over to somthing he spotted in the far right corner*

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*Lulu sees something in the left side of the garden... she picks it up and wonders what it is...she puts it in her pocket*

6. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Caracol, you have successfully put the [old text book] on your head. Baracol, you find a medium-sized paper bag labelled "Peach Mountain Stash part 1 of 2". Opening it reveals a large amount of money (probably stolen. For lack of a better term, there looks to be about ten thousand "dollars". Lu-Lu picks up the [large grenade] and puts it in her pocket.

[ZOMBIE MODE] Jo-E finds a small bag labelled "Peach Mountain Stash part 2 of 2", and it contains about 100 "dollars".

You all follow the good doctor back to where you came from, and the previously collapsed spider-room has been miraculously restored to order. You all exit the ruins, and Beats pulls out a capsule, which he turns into a car, and you hop in and take off to his lab.

It's a long trip to the lab, so it is decided to stay the night at a little truck stop about half way there. You all get separate rooms at Beats's expense, and you call it a night.

At around 1:30am, you are all awakened by a strong power outside, in the parking lot. Then, you hear an explosion, and Beats yelling something unintelligible.

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu, woken up, quickly changes and runs to where she heard Beats' yell.

(yes, she changes and puts on some blush, and brushes her hair before running out)

8. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Lu-Lu reaches the exterior, and sees a familiar-looking figure clad in a flaming-red kamehameha shirt and black pants standing in the middle of a circle of flaming transport trucks. Lying on the ground a few feet in front of him is Dr. Beats. It occurs to you that it would probably be best to investigate this situation, but maybe you should wait for the others ...

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu checks out the scene with great detail as she waits a bit impatiently for the others, as she thinks *How in the frill does he get into these situations?*

10. That guy!

*Caracol runs outside toward where the large power is, still wearing the book on his head*

Caracol: Hmmmm, I don't think this is supposed to go on my head [​IMG]

*reads the book while running*

[This message has been edited by That guy! (edited 10-29-2001).]

11. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

It's some sort of technical manual on how to build a variety of theoretical alien devices based on those seen in use by the various Saiyan-types not too long ago. When you get outside, you see the scene I described earlier.
    It seems the time to act is now. Beats struggles to his feet, and says something, but you can only catch the words "red" and "Mano" because of the roaring fire and the distance involved. The wind picks up and the flames intesify as the figure knees Dr. Beats in the gut, knocking him to the ground. He doesn't get up this time ...

12. That guy!

Caracol(english accent) : Look you stupid *******!! you didn't have to go and do that!!

*puts the book inside of his jacket and goes into a fighting stance*

Caracol : If it's a fight you want, then bring it on!

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu pats the grenade in her pocket, wondering if she may use it in this situation. She moves in closer with Caracol and goes into fighting stance.

14. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

As you move closer to the scene, you feel the intense heat from the flames burning your bodies. It probably wouldn't be safe to use a grenade (or any explosive) because you'd probably nuke Dr. Beats too.
    Stepping into the flaming wreckage, you recognize the figure as Mano Guerrero!
    Caracol calls out to him, but to warrior raises his hand to silence the Namek. You notice his previously-blue finger is now red.

MANO?: STAY BACK! Do you not think I'll squash this worthless ****stain where he lies? [he points at Beats] Not that you can do anything about it, some little girlie **** and her green muther****** of a friend!

He grabs the lifeless form of Beats and throws him out of the flaming circle.

MANO?: I guess I should introduce myself. I am REDFINGER!!!!

He takes a menacing looking stance.

REDFINGER: And if you're wondering, I've been sent to extend a challenge to you. You will fight me, and if you win, I'll leave, and you'll never here from me again. But if not ... well, I'll just NUKE THIS WHOLE ****HOLE, AND EVERYONE IN IT!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Well, do you accept, or should I start bombing these ******** right now?!

------------------
    KICKSTART MY HEART!

15. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol makes his appearance whit a flying kick *
    Baracol: does this awnser your question redfinger ??

16. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Out of nowhere, Baracol lands a flying kick to Redfinger's back. The Namek warrior lands on his feet, and shakes off the last of his grogginess. Redfinger picks himself up and looks at the group.

REDFINGER: Finally! I was getting bored! [his expression changes from one of anger to a mixture of all-out rage and barely-contained madness] [​IMG] I CAN'T WAIT TO BUTCHER ALL OF YOU [​IMG]!!

The villain quickly throws off his Kamehameha shirt and gathers some power. Taking a combat stance, he beckons towards the heroes as if to say just bring it.

[This message has been edited by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61 (edited 11-07-2001).]

17. That guy!

Caracol(****ed): YOU WON'T BUTCHER ME,*****!! OH YEAH, YO MAMMA'S A PIECE OF ****!

*Caracol draws sword, jumps up in the air and flies towards RedFinger...Sword pointing right at him*

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lu-Lu at this time has a horrible rage burning..there was no way she would put up with all those EXPLETIVES!!! *She takes out a couple daggers, runs around and in another way and moves in closer towards RedFinger to get her shots in*

19. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Seeing that Caracol and Lulu are attacking with a pincer tactic Baracol moves in at a third side , fists ready

20. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Redfinger [​IMG] sidesteps Caracol's attack and elbows him in the back of the head as he slides by. The Namek swordsman is knocked off balance, but manages to keep on his feet, nearly reeling into a flaming wreck of a truck.
    The villain is temporarily distracted by Lu-Lu's daggers, which he deflects by catching between his index and middle fingers and flinging aside.
    Baracol moves behind Redfinger [​IMG] unnoticed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.