RPG Archives DBZ RPG Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Oct 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol makes a grab for redfinger*

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Baracol grabs Redfinger around the waste, but as he attempts to further the manoeuver, the Red One breaks the hold, reversing it to a belly-to-back supplex. Baracol is left on the ground, temporarily stunned by the impact with the pavement.
    The villainous warrior turns back around to face the others.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

At the same moment RedFinger starts looking up to the other opponents, Lu-Lu throws in a couple quick short daggers towards RedFingers face, and mid-torso.

She thinks to herself..'We may have to do some of our power moves on this guy'

4. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Redfinger dodges most of the daggers, apparently expecting their assault. One blade, however, grazes his head, and sanguine blood seeps out.
    The Red One clutches the injured area, and a little blood trickles through his fingers. His eyes turn bloodshot, and he screams.

REDFINGER: DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY! YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY! [​IMG]!

The villain screams once more, and dashes at Lu-Lu with full force. She barely manages to dodge the attack, and Redfinger skids to a halt just before crashing into one of the wrecks. He turns around to face the challengers once more.

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Caracol : ditto!

Caracol runs toward RedFinger and firing deadly sword-chi blasts at him.

[This message has been edited by That guy! (edited 11-11-2001).]

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

As Caracol chi blasts RedFinger, Lu-Lu sneaks back to check and see where Beats was thrown.

7. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Caracol fires his Chi-swords at Refinger, who leaps into the air, flipping over the attacks. He lands behind the Namek and nails him with a quick chop to the neck. Caracol falls to one knee.

REDFINGER: I wont be beaten so easily, fool!

Lu-Lu finds Beats lying in a collapsed heap of cardboard boxes a few metres away from the battle. He is unconsious, but will be alright.

8. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol rises, strikes a fighting pose and gestures twords Redfinger "come get some"*

9. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

REDFINGER (to Baracol): This isn't your lucky day, PUNK!

The villainous warrior and the heroic Namek rush each other and begin to brawl, blow-for-blow. Neither seems to be wearing out, and the battle continues for some time before Caracol stands up and Lu-Lu returns from checking on Dr. Beats.

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

'What's a gal to do?' Lulu whispers as now she knows Beats is safe and out of reach of Redfinger.
    *Lulu watches the fight and waits for some opening. Baracol is too close to Redfinger for her to do any ultimate dagger attacks*

11. That guy!

Caracol : This is wasitng my time, and I'm getting hungry over here!! I should try to finish this right now.

*Caracol approaches and swings his sword violently at the redfingered guy, being sure not to hit Baracol with his sword.*

12. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Caracol's well-placed slice comes around from Redfinger's front, sailing over Baracol's head as the Namek ducks the ferocious attack. If he had hair, it would have just got a quick trim.
    The blade of Caracol's sword connects with Redfinger's neck, and his dark red blood oozes out of the nasty cut. The blade does not, however, manage to make it all the way through, and the villain pries the blade out, clutching his throat as he falls to his knees.

REDFINGER: No! It can't be over yet! I haven't ... I haven't ... [at this point the Red One falls to the ground in a quickly-spreading pool of his own blood] I can't be ... I can't ... I ... I ...

Finally, the villain lies still for a moment, then his body spontaneously catches on fire, and with a tormented scream that will haunt your dreams for years to come, he is burned to ashes.
    In the middle of the ashes lies a single red headband, of the variety that martial artists are often seen wearing. In the middle of the band is a strange-looking rune, somewhat akin to the ones you may have noticed in the ruins.

Suddenly, the hotel manager runs out of the lobby to see what is going on, and seeing all the wreckage, with the group of you standing nearby, assumes that you have caused all this destruction. You see Jo-E's figure (in ZOMBIE MODE) talking to the manager, probably trying to convince him that you are not the ones responsible. At this point, Dr. Beats gets up, and stumbles over.

BEATS: We should probably go ... I can't see how we can do anything here. If we leave now, we can get to my lab by sunrise.

The doctor throws a capsule on the ground, and a small motorcycle appears. Beats puts on the attached helmet, and beckons to Jo-E.

BEATS: For the best speed, we'll have to provide individual transportation. Take this. [he thrusts a small round device into Lu-Lu's hands] This is a tracking device. It will lead you to my lab. I'll see you there.

With that, the good doctor takes off at a high speed.

------------------
    Hold my breath as I wish for death ... PLEASE GOD HELP ME!

13. morphous

morphous New Member

Jo-E: "Hey Dr....how long before we get to your lab?? cause i have to go!!!"

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*Lu-Lu looks at the device and says to Baracol and Caracol: I think we better get out of hear real quick! Let's see if we can get some transportation pronto!' as she looks at the ring of trucks nearby*

15. That guy!

*Caracol examines the red headband, then puts it around his head.*

Caracol : Yeah, we better hurry outta here before things get really scary.

*Caracol follows Lu Lu wherever she goes*

16. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol Nodz and follows his companions*

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*For some unknown reason, Lu-Lu has the urge to fly out of the hell-hole they are in, but she always wanted to ride one of those Big Monster trucks...*

[This message has been edited by Seraphim (edited 12-11-2001).]

18. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol powers up , leaps into the air and flys off twords the horizon*

19. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Unfortunately for Lu-Lu, the truckers seem too preoccupied with half of their convoy blowing up to transport a group of archaelogists to a lab.

Anyway, I'm a step in here and flaunt a little GM power ...

You all take off, following the directions on the homing device, and flying across the desert-terrain, you should reach the lab in maybe two hours, given that you have to stop now and then to let the device get its bearings to give directions.

As for Jo-E and Beats ...

The duo arrives at Beat's lab (I'll describe it when the rest of you get there). Jo-E, having been there numerous times (he is an old assistant of the Doctor's, after all), easily finds the bathroom and runs to it, his bladder ready to burst. Beats walks into the building and heads for the main section of the labs. He tells the receptionist to tell Jo-E where he has gone when he gets out of the bathroom.

Meanwhile, the others ...

The trio has landed to let the device find out which way to go next. It indicates due north, but suddenly Caracol hears a shrill scream from the west. It sounds like a young woman. It is followed by a masculin scream, this time heard by all. And then, dark bolts of energy start to blast off into the sky from that direction. It seems clear that you should check this out.

20. morphous

morphous New Member

*Jo-E flys of to the bathroom*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.