RPG Archives DBZ RPG Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Oct 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*Lu-Lu speeds off in the direction of the screams and light show*

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Caracol : With all the screaming and lightshows It sounds like someone's having a party over there!!! I should go and check it out!

*Caracol begins heading towards the west*

3. morphous

morphous New Member

Jo-E finally exits the bathroom..
    *walks over to Dr.Beats*
    *Jo-E: so what are we supposed to do now???*

4. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Enter: The Darkness!

As the trio of adventurers sails off to the light-show of darkness, they all begin to pick up a sense of great power mingled with hate, fear and evil. Passing over the next dune, they land in the midst of what appears to be a confrontation between the missing Mano Guerrero and a couple of young lovers. There is a sporty car overturned to the right, with flames scorching the metal and burning the tires. A few feet away from it lies a young man in stylish clothing, apparently badly-beaten and unconscious. A terrified young woman seems to have been knocked to the ground by "Mano", who stands above her, grinning evilly.
    As you approach, you can see that this is not the Mano Guerrero you were with at the ruins. This one is dressed in a hard-core villainous outfit, entirely black, complete with the dark cape. On his chest is a scull-and-crossbones design. He wears a pair of dark suglasses, but you can guess that from behind the lenses he gives a malicious stare. He apparently has not noticed your approach, and continues to yell at the girl.

"MANO": How can you still say that you do not know where Beats is?! I saw the road you were following! It leads right to his lab!
    GIRL: I told you! [she seems barely able to speak from fear] The road also leads to a popular honeymoon spot!
    "MANO": Don't give me that s--t! I know where you were going! Need I remind you of what I did to your car when your friend didn't answer me?

The man raises his hands to the air and unleashes several waves of black energy into the sky, creating the effect the heroes saw from afar. He bends down, and lifts the girl into the air by her collar.

"MANO": Now, ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME?

The girl seems to have passed out from fright. He tosses her on the ground.

"MANO": Useless ... [he turns to face the heroes, who he has heard approaching by now] Maybe you can help me. You see, I have come to visit an old friend of mine, a certain Dr. Beats, but I can't seem to find his lab. Please help me!

Maybe it was the way he growled a bit after each sentence, maybe it was the malice with which he said the doctor's name, or maybe it was the fact that he seems to have set a car on fire and attacked two newlyweds on their honeymoon, but for some reason you're inclined not to believe this guy's story.

5. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Baracol: Friend of yours is he ???
    *Baracol lands to the ground and strikes a fighting pose*

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*Mister SPANDEX!.. you stupid or something? You beat these guys for taking a road STRAIGHT to his lab, but you are too DAFT to follow it?*
    Lu-lu pulls out a couple daggers. She recalls bad memories of when her own friend had been beaten as she stood by helpless. She trained so it would never happen again. Her eyebrows have started to bend downwards, a tear rolls down her cheek. She bites her lip.

7. That guy!

*Caracol attempts to head butt the evil Mano at mach 3 and draws his sword while going towards him while screaming : "HEY YOU!!!!!!!!! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIDE YOU COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (like me ^_^)"*

8. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

The evil Mano sidesteps the Namek's charge.

"MANO": Beginning battle without introductions and flashy poses? What kind of villain do you take me for?

Suddenly, the light dims (puzzling everyone as to how the light can dim without any clouds). Out of nowhere, villainous music begins to play, and just when you think the situation can't get any more cliché, the villain begins to speak ... in poetry ... really bad poetry.

DARKFINGER:
    In the name of all that's dark and vile
    I'll slay you all in evil style
    For darkness I'll triumph today
    You're in my way, so now you'll pay
    You'd better run, don't even linger
    Or you'll be killed by Darkfinger!

Darkfinger flashes a few poses to show off his muscles, in classic comic book villain style.

DARKFINGER: Now, we can begin!

As the fiend takes a fighting pose, the scene becomes even cheesier. Clouds appear in the sky, and a raging thunderstorm starts to brew. As rain pours down from the sky, a battle begins ...

9. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Baracol powers up and charges and darkfinger*

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*Lul-Lu flings a dagger at the bad dudes shades* they were beginning to bother her.

11. That guy!

Caracol : "I don't know what to do really, he dodged that attack back there so easily, maybe there is no hope... BUT I CAN'T LET HIM DESTROY INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Caracol flies up above the clouds and yells out at Darkfinger, "why don't you look up!!" as he attempts to hurl his sword towards Darkfinger so it can attract lightning as it strikes him.

12. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

In a nutshell: L and B hit, C misses

Lu-Lu's dagger hits first, knocking the shades from Darkfinger's head. The villain covers his eyes for a split second, and Baracol smashes into him full-force. The villain is knocked to the ground a few feet away. Due to the force of his brother's attack, Caracol's attack on the blown-clear Darkfinger is a miss.

Darkfinger rises to his face, glaring at the heroes. For the first time, his eyes are made clear: two black orbs, almost like empty sockets. A flash of white lightning dances across his eyes for an instant, then the villain screams.

DARKFINGER: Fools! Now, YOU WILL PAY!

He charges back at Baracol, and the two engage in a few seconds of high-speed melee, each blocking the other's blows expertly. Finally, Darkfinger manages to grab the Namek's arm and flings the hero into his brother a few feet away. The two fall to the ground in a heap and begin to try to untangle themselves. The villain turns to Lu-Lu and speaks with a malignant hiss in his voice.

DARKFINGER: Now, little girl, it's just you and me!

For an instant, Lu-Lu nearly loses control of herself, again having flashbacks of her past. This guy's attitude is a serious problem.

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*Lu-Lu regains her composure, and her anger turns into a sharper focus. She examines all possibilities of attack and enemy weakness before entering a fighting stance*

*She will heed her Ancient Masters' advice, she will not attack in stupidity, yet wait in defense*

14. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

:bleed2:*Baracol shakes off a dizzy feeling and wipes his bloody nose trying to get himself together , all he can see is a blurred image of Lu-Lu and darkfinger*:glazed:

15. That guy!

Caracol : Brother this is no time to be laying around ya know?

*Caracol begins using his Namek regenerative skills to pull himslef back together and watches the battle between Lu Lu and Darkfinger until he is back in commission*

16. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

:dizzy2:Baracol: Sorry Brother , i think we better show darkfinger the infamous namek brothers attack ? eh bro ?
    *Baracol Rises from the floor digs his heels into the ground and starts powering up*:anger:

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*Lu-Lu grips the daggers, still anticipating the first blow*

"Don't tell me he's going to wait for the first punch too!!!grrrrrr"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.