Movies Devil's Rejects

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Peachy, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I watched the movie. Just came out, it was not as good at as the first one.
    Basic story line, i dont know if any of yall seen the first.. but go watch it for more details

Ok the whole devil's rejects. the "family" were broken up. The mom was taken one died. Tiny was missing. So it was just Otis, Baby, and Captain Spawlding.
    Well you know in the last movie? How the mom(firefly) had killed that sheriff well his brother came back for every single one of them.. thats about all i can tell you, sad ending it was, since Otis was like my idol. Hah I can move on.

Anyone seen it care for opinions?

2. Cascade dream

Cascade dream New Member

I saw it...I have to agree it wasn't as good as the first one, but it did have it's moments. I didn't really like the ending though, It didn't turn out the way I exected so I was disapointed, but it was still a pretty good movie.

3. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

simple....i hated it. sorry to it's fans or whatever.....but i hate that movie.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I heard it wasn't any good either. I have yet to see it. But won't be most second movies can't top the first.

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

While i'm bored. I looked this up. Who's your favorite character? I have to say either Otis or Baby. Those two pretty much are my dream boy and girl.

6. Chane

Chane Audience of One

I personally liked this one more than the first. The first seemed utterly pointless and boring to me, but three main characters seemed a bit more lively and they had a bit more of a rival in the film. Not to mention, any movie that has Danny Trejo gets props.

My favorite character is Captain Spaulding, by far.

Captain J.T. Spaulding: I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle.
    [mutual laughter]
    Susan: What's that about clown business?
    [laughs nervously]
    Captain J.T. Spaulding: [pause] Do I stutter, *****?

----------------------------

Captain J.T. Spaulding: What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
    Jamie: [shakes head crying]
    Captain J.T. Spaulding: Why? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we ****in' funny? You best come up with an answer, cos I'm gonna come back here and check on you and your momma and if you ain't got a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole ****ing family.