do u think love hina should countinue

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by ssj9knuckles, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssj9knuckles

ssj9knuckles New Member

do u think it should go on i mean there is no reslution in the anime i personly think it should go on and iam trying to get people to sign a petition to ask ken for it to go on if u guys think this is stupid o well then there is no harm in signing is there so plz for all the love hina fans who this it should countinue click this link
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?tamo

i dont know if i got to ask the moderators to post this if i had to i tried to they never replied so iam srry

there is no harm in asking again even if he said no

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I don't know if you know this....but someone else has tried this little stunt of yours. If you had red the manga carefuly, you'd know he is finished with the series. Also, he has stated that he is moving on to other projects.
    Please post something more original next time.And remember to check if this has been done before (which it has)

KaiyonTormentor

3. ssj9knuckles

ssj9knuckles New Member

ok

but the anime never finished i tink he should at lest finish the anime i say there is no harm in siging it i will try to get 1000 people together iam not giveing up on this i dont care if god tell me hell if the moderator delets this no offence but i will take this to people who are nicer like i said there is no harm in asking him again if u think it should stope in the anime then fine but other people dont iam trying but iam only one person so there fore it will take a while if u consider on signing then do so but plz just dont say he will stope unless i here if from his on mouth in front of me iam not gonna stope my efforts

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

How many freaking times have we talked this over?

Have you read the sticked thread that said that Mr Akamatsu has given up this series after the realise of Vol.14 of the manga? Not to mention the entire series. I tell you once again, that it's useless. He has let go of this project, and quote: he himself has said that he's glad that the show is over (Love Hina Manga Vol.14 - Last page).

Clearly, He finished the anime after the Love Hina Again, OAVS.

I know it's hard to get off this show in your heart, but you have to move on.

There's a new anime of mr Akamatsu's work, Magister Magi Negima! The manga is been translated by ballentine, and the anime is soon going to air...

I repeat: Love hina has ended, if you want, read his other works or works that he has participated in - A.I. Love You, Mao-Chan, Magister Magi Negima!

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The Love Hina anime also finished. You can't really tell, because Love Hina Again is so different from the manga, but he put in some of the same situations there.

The main point it, Love Hina, like Dragon Ball, was done. There's no need for more, as extending the story would be stupid and pointless. There'd be NO new ground to cover, and people have to deal with the fact that MOST manga/anime have definite endings. The ending might not be what you wanted, but it *is* finished through the original artists expressions.

i.e. "It's done, and there's really not much you can do about it".

Izzy - sticking up for fellow Love Hinataku and the hentai league.

1 person likes this.
  6. ssj9knuckles

ssj9knuckles New Member

ok

theres no harm in asking him is there

7. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Yes. Yes there is. It's aggravating, and that raises your stress, which raises your blood pressure.

1 person likes this.
  8. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Didn't somebody post a thread about signing a petition a few days ago, or am i just reading the same one over again. The point is, even though i'd like to see it go on, it won't, the end, until the next person comes along asking the exact same question (again).

1 person likes this.
  9. ssj9knuckles

ssj9knuckles New Member

i dont really care wat u guys think if iam succsesfull then maybe the series will finish from the magna to anime but if iam not then i will keep trying but if u guys dont care to try then wat u guys posting for if ur just going to say no its useless. it dont make sense to me.....

if u try u will eventuly succed so u guys can keep puting me down as much as u want but i dont give a ****

10. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

There is no IF about it, the fact is that he's finished and he's not going to do anymore about it.

You won't succeed at something that you know (or should know, cause everyone keeps pointing the same fact) has finished, then you are destined to fail.

11. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Please go try to do twenty laps in a pool of lava. If you try you will eventually succeed.

Lova Hina's creator is DONE with the series. Can't you respect that he wants to do new things?

12. ssj9knuckles

ssj9knuckles New Member

like i said i dont care i just want to ask to finish the magna to anime that he finished but he just never put it on anime some people want new episoides pesonly i do to but ether is fine so wat the hell u talk about i know hes finished were just asking to acutly finish

and i would 20 laps around a pool of lava why not maybe i can never know till u try

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

What does "actually finishing" the series imply though? To follow through the same way he (Ken Akamatsu) did in the manga? And, Love HIna's been finished for nearly 4 or so years in Japan. It was "recently" released here, about 2 years ago, so it's by no means anything "new".

14. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

And with this lose of coherency, I think we can consider the matter close.

*snaps thumbs, hoping a mod will come and lock the thread because then that'd look really impressive since it was just a thumb snap for instant closure and wow look what neph can do*

15. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

As good as it may be, Mr. Akamatsu finished with Love Hina! And if you don't like the anime ending....read the freaking manga! It's bound to answer questions and provide you with a satisfactory ending. Please, do not make a fool of yourself!

KaiyonTormentor

1 person likes this.
  16. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well, Sooner or later this thread is gonna become a flame thread. Better make my sticked thread more visible..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.