Do we have too many forums?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by User18, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

We're actually discussing ways to improve BJP in private, and this is one option that we've thought about... we've got a few other ideas too, and with all luck we'll be seeing a few of them enacted before long.

In the case of this, it becomes a matter of which forums should stay and which could go, no?

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I wouldn't really say 'which Forums go', but more like a 'merging of Forums' rather.

Either way, it's all being disscussed.

Though, I hope there may be some suggestions to as of what may be done. But that's just me :D

-Seishin

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Suggestions are actually not a bad idea, that it is not. But we will keep yall informed.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I like Seishins idea of mergers; it would give those that may actually post in those forums to still have the chance at discussing their love for, whatever it is, they love. I also believe in the fact that the diversity of this site offers a wide variety for all those that may come pass this site. I think the ability of this site to provide a wide assortmaent of forums has given it the basis to stretch across the world, allowing people from all cultures teh ability to socialize with people who have the same interests as themselves. There may also be some forums that might not be in relation to the Japanese culture, these of course i believe should merge with those that do. Much of these unrelated threads relate to others involving the Japanese/Asian culture, they just need to be broadened to fit the aspects covered.