Music Do you play any.....

Discussion in 'Music' started by Samurai Me, Jul 13, 2006.

?

Do you play an instrument?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

I was just wondering, how many people upon this forum play any instuments, and if you do, what Genre of music do you play?

Yes I play one instrument, a Bass Guitar, although I am moving on to an Electric. And I play Classic Rock.

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Heh, can't say that I do but my friend John is getting into the banjo. o_O no idea why though..>.>

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Wow thats alot Hiro!!! Sorry lol I guess I missed that thread when I went looking to see if there already was one. Sorry.

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Well, I'm sure that a mod will join them when they notice this.

Anyway, yeah, I play things. Right now I'm trying the bass guitar and violen.

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yes... guitar... and badly i might add... hehe just started like a year ago...

1 person likes this.
  7. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Nah don't say that. You'll get better, trust me. That is of cours eif you are willing to persist it and not give it up.

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

true... it took me liek a year to develope the caluses for bass and that sucked let me tell you lol... havent played bass in FOREVER! havent even played guitar in over a year lol

9. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

lol. I play about ooooooo 5 or 6 hours a day. I just absoulutley love it. I love Electric more but for now all I have is a Bass (Almost have enough for an electric). Well mabye we should get back on topic before we get in trouble, or atleast I should lol

10. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

*faints* FIVE OR SIX HOURS!?!?!?!? Jeez..... that alot.... >.>.... I dont like to play that much.....

11. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

lol You gotta play that much if your serious about becoming good. You need to make the tips of your fingers calas so you can play alot better, plus stretch out the muscles in your hands so you can play better and faster and reach different notes more easily. Its actually alot easier than swordsmanship I can tell you that lol

12. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Yea dude all about the Drumset 3 years on this bad boy of mine oh yea im good.....ish yea drums are awsome

13. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Classic electric rock guitar.

14. Sango

Sango New Member

I play guitar and piano. Strange combination, I know, but, hey, what the heck. I got them at my house so might as well use them! :)

15. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Actually the Guitar and piano combo is the most common combo seeing as a good way to tune a guitar is a piano lol... and also both are very versatile instruments so they are usually the most common you see... so its not strange at all.

16. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Now I don't feel special, geez. Thanks Hiro ^^ Now I feel my inspiration to be different is for nothing. :p

Anyway, I also play acoustic guitar and piano.

17. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

I've got ya'll beat. I play Euphonium, Valve Trombone, Drums, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, a little bit of Basoon, and I also sing (Baritone), for genres ranging from Jazz to Emo to Metal to Punk (if you believe in genres, which I don't). Course, I'm kinda bad at Basoon, and mediocre at Acoustic, but I'm the 4th best Euphonium player in Westchester County (NY), and am in my school's elite ensembles for Valve Trombone and voice. Oh, and I can also fake piano pretty well. When forced, that is.

P.S. 5 or 6 hours is hell for a drummer. I can barely go one without sweating my brains out! 'Course, it all depends on how much FEELING you put into it. Hey, they don't call it "hard" rock for nothin'!:p

Oh! Time for Shin Chan...

18. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

i used to in middle school i played the flute for 1year then i left and quit band class and that was it so far