Do you think It's fair that every time Goku dies, he comes back?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by koenma, Mar 13, 2003.

?

Do you think It's fair that some people, like Goku, die and come back to life?

1. Yes, It's fair.

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. No, It's not fair.

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. koenma

koenma New Member

i hate that he always comes back because if you die you die... he is my favorite character so its cool in someways but its not cool like why cant some of the old enemys come back like freiza? does any one agree? or disagree?

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Guest

Well, really, I can't give my opinion, because I'm very biased against Gokou. I don't like him, period. But, I think it is good that he comes back some times, just to save the day so Vegeta doesn't die. :glazed:

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, I think it got a bit excessive... but the way they mapped it out, it seemed like if Gokuu died, that's it. It's over. Though it would've been nice if the series just went on at a certain point with Gokuu dead and Gohan took over as lead character and didn't end up a pussy book-worm.

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

If it were our world and a person like Goku were to come back to life over and over again then that would be unfair... someone like Ghandi would deserve to come back to life more, ne? But in the DBZ world they do kind of need him because he's the one who keeps on saving the world over and over again... if it weren't for him then the entire Universe would have been taken over. Not to mention just the earth would have been taken over or destroyed, from Pilaf, The Red Ribbon Army, Vegeta, Cell, etc. etc. etc. etc.

5. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

Goku coming back to life isnt that bad at all bacause if he didnt come back then who wouold save the world..vegeta cant do it..he just admitted yesterday that he was weaker than Goku..I mean he said it...err...Goku is not my fav... but if he wasnt in there the seires just wouldn't be right..and so what if he gets to come back to life..it is a privilege because everyone knows that he is stronger..Yes i do like vegeta dont get me wrong in a poll he won and beat out everyone..plus he has a rweally cool voice and all but he is just not is strong as Goku...so him coming back is not bad..Phew!!:sweat:

6. Kitsuna

Kitsuna Guest

you have a good point there. The series kinda sucks by having him comming back all the time, why can't the others do that same too?

7. Sukatto

Sukatto Guest

well i never seen DBGT...but i recall that in DBZ goku only came back to life twice...after being killed by Piccolo in the Radditz fight...and when the Old Kai gave his life to Goku...and i know he doesn't die in DB...cause Shenron can only revive a person once...and they use that wish to revive him to fight the Saiyajins...

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I really don't think it's fair...I really don't like it period. It was okay the first time but now it's getting old. Well, I don't really watch DBZ anymore...it's getting old too.

9. Griffeth

Griffeth New Member

I think that it is fair for this reason..
    I dont think that it would be very fair for Gohan and Goten to be fatherless. They need a strong fatherly influence who can take care of them.
    We all remeber the tutor episode right? That tutor neird lol He would have made a wimp step father the whole series could have been ruined.

10. animemaster

animemaster New Member

i think its more fair than unfair...;)
    pretend u were a damn human on the show and goku was there. u wood want him to still be alive so he cood sav u.(again and again)

11. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

I think its good that Goku comes back cuz you can't have DBZ without Goku, its just not right!!!! I just dont like the simple fact that goku dies so much.

12. Muse

Muse New Member

I think someone else should have a chance to play hero (altho Gohan did, thats not the point) He's been alive too long, and by making him younger in GT that just makes him live LONGER, horrible... I think one of the other GO's (GOhan GOtenks har har har... dont hurt me please) should have a chance to be the main character. Akira needs to understand that death is death, and when you die youre DEAD. Same goes for all of the hundreds of thousands of PLANETS that were destroyed and came back as well. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

It is because of all the facts you all listed above as the reason I don't like to watch DBZ! But the eps I did see I'm always like- "Didn't he die already?" or- "I thought they destroyed that already." or, "How did he come back to life?!" Basically along those lines....:)

14. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Hahahahha, I always thought that it was ironic that the main character died in the 3rd episode of the show. It's like hes supposed to be the most powerful warrior in the universe, and yet he dies all the time. And Vegeta never killed him once ^.^. Take THAT Vegeta!

15. Muse

Muse New Member

Heh, yeah I know, it's pretty bad. It does make good conversation if you're ever feeling like ridiculing something to the point of tears with your friends though. :D It wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt so dang repetitive, and if it had a plotline worth mentioning.... ok sorry admin. I'm WAY off topic. :dizzy2:

16. hanamichi20

hanamichi20 Guest

I think its pretty pethaticthat he comes back alive
    i mean we spend in entire episode of the z tema mourning over goku's death and then suddenly waht do you know hes back alive
    i think he should have completly died when cell exploded with him
    gohan cried everybody was said . thats the end of it

17. username

username New Member

its fair to me!

i think its fair because when he announced that he wasn't coming back after the cell games i almost cried, or i think i just got pist off!!! it was one or the other!!!

18. Paladin

Paladin New Member

this is much like the "Outlaw Star Complex"
    you all remember Harry McDOugle, right? Well, Gene shot him three time inflicting critical wounds, and he came back ALL THREE TIMES

it just downright pisses me off if a character dies and comes back, once only mildly, but after that i just gets ridiculous

19. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Exactly. I think that a charecter should have- one get outta death free card but not two or three. Or they could at least make it interesting like in other shows I watch that have nothing to do with Anime or Manga lol....

20. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Well Koenma i agree with you, he isnt my fave character, but, he always comes back with more to teach, and that is what ends up winning to fight for the z fighters, soo yah i do think that in a sence it is fair, but ur right if you die you die....

Hotaru :catgirl: