does anyone here like starwars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by pardal, Jan 3, 2005.

1. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

i've been looking for threads about starwars but without results! does anyone like starwars games??? what about the great KOTOR (knights of the old republic) the second from this chapter was just realesed and i think it's a great game, what about you guys, what games about starwars (or close to them) do you like??? this is a free post... chose games about space and post your ideas here.... but don't forget starwars.... :D

1 person likes this.
  2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Try typing it as Star Wars, since it's two words. That ought to get you more results. And yes, I like Star Wars games. I like Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, the entire X-Wing series (though let's all be honest: TIE Fighter is the best) and Rogue Squadron had it's moments. Rebellion is fun once you get comfortable with the horrendous interface.

3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Star Wars games I find appealing... lightsaber and all. I just recently bought Star Wars: Battlegrounds in the after Christmas sales. I reckon the game can be called 'Battlfield: Star Wars' as it is almost a direct copy of the battlefield series. I.e.Freedom of using whatever you see that can move/fire, capturing flags and defeating the enemy killing a set number of people or capturing all flags. Nevertheless, it is fun but only in multiplayer mode. Single player is much like the battlefield series and although it has a campaign mode, it doesn't last.

Other titles i enjoyed were the Jedi Knight games.

- Shen

1 person likes this.
  4. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

my favorite series are jedi knight... i love the felling of a fierce battle with the lightsabers, it's just.... brilliant.

i've been waiting to say this in other threads but i'll say it here... you'll probably find a lot of error in my writing cause i'm portuguese and i don't write or speak english as often as you do so don't mind the errors.

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I have played battlegrounds, and I enjoyed it. A Star Wars based battlefield 1942 is sweet.

Knights of the old Republic was neat too, I really enjoyed it. Now I need sleep, just came back from a LAN party.

- Teddz

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I have been playing KOTOR 2 for a while now. Great story, but i still didn't get a lightsaber!!!!

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ooo...Im a big Star Wars fan. KOTOR and KOTOR II are one of the best. Lightsabers are one of the coolest weapons!

-KaiyonTormentor

8. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

Pardal I am your father
    *heavy breathing*

9. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Wow! Never saw that one coming Darth J2X! lol!

-KaiyonTormentor

10. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I like them! Fan Bravo Squadron reporting to base :p
    I like the most classic ones as the X-Wing series. The Jedi knight series also rock.
    Unless it would be a Star wars-hate forum I doubt there wouldn't be any star warss fan :D
    Pardal, SaberJ2X turned to the dark side and became Darth J2X and killed your father

11. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! you can't be my father!!! :confused: :sad: :dizzy2:
    "two light sabers smash against each other!!!" zfffsssssssss.
    :D
    i like all fantasy type things and star wars is no diferent... i'm holding my breath for the new game of the 3rd episode. it looks like it as the fights as the jedi knight series... :) cool.