Does anyone like Saitou Hajime?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Nikkisword, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) That's the movie I'm going to get myself for my birthday, I really think Saitou is the best. He doesn't rely just solely on his sword, check out the fight between Saitou and Sanosuke, not the first fight when Sanosuke was waiting for his friends to return, but the second fight where Sanosuke wanted to go to Kyoto and Saitou wouldn't let him go because he thought that Sanosuke would be a hendurence to the Battousai.

Saitou: You're marvelous..
    :cool:

2. vanzict

vanzict New Member

do you think his marriege (spelling...:D ) was arranged???

3. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) Yes, Saitou's marriage was arranged, Saitou's wife was the daughter of an Aizu official. Saitou and Tokio were married in the 6th year of Meiji, or that's what I think, I kind of get things mixed up. Good night, Saitou.

Saitou: *yawn* Good night..

4. vanzict

vanzict New Member

thanx!!
    but...how did you know it???:confused:

5. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) I got the infromation about Saitou from www.miburo.com, they got a lot of infromation on my favorite Shinsengumi member. The site also has a lot of pictures, don't forget to check out the Burai section, it's really cool. Good morning, Saitou.

Saitou: Good morning, you sound awful..

6. Zanbato

Zanbato New Member

Yup, Saitô is one of the coolest charecters of RK, but gotta admit that I like Peace Maker Kurogane's Saitô more, but there is one charecter above all the others (but not above Kenshin) I mean Okita Sôji from PMK too, this went little offtopic, but I have said everything that I have to say for now.

7. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

I haven't seen that manga yet, I would like to know where you can get that manga, and yet Saitou is soooo COOL.

Saitou: Oh, really?

8. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

9. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Okay, that sounds like an idea, I do know that Saitou looks different in Peace Maker Kurogane than what he does in RK or Burai. Check it out on http://www.miburo.com , you'll know what I'm talking about.

Saitou: Show them the picture.

Attached Files:

10. yin

yin New Member

I Luv Saitou Tooo(pmk Version)

:eek: I SO LOVE HIM HES MY FAVORITE!
    YOU ROCK LETS TALK ABOUT HIM!
    my email: yinkanghui@yahoo.com
    I LOVE SAITOU FROM PEACEMAKER TOO!
    hes so cool! he reminds me a lot of a shinobi because of his protective wire under his kimono(look at the manga or pics closely) thats what it is
    in book 2 of peacemaker manga(kurogane) when he talks to hijikata (towards middle) he can hide his presence!
    SHINOBI SAITOU VS COP SAITOU?
    SHINOBI WINS!
    BY THE WAY IM TALKIN TO ANYONE WHO LIKES SAITOU BUT UP THERE^ I MEANT TO TALK TO ZANBATO

11. Hitokiri_Gensai

Saitou is protrayed like that because very little is known about his work within the Shinsengumi. He was the captain of the third squad (Sanbantai Kumichou). His work within the squad is fairly unknown, although he was the internal spy. After the death of Yamanami Keisuke, Saitou left the group with the Ito Kashitarou break away, but, he was there to spy and regularly sent information back to Hijikata on the group, in the end however, Saitou assassinated them all. He was also responsible for the assassination of the 5th squad captain, Takeda Kanryuusai. After he was seperated from the rest of the Shinsengumi during the Battle for Toba Fushimi, he left and began a life under the name Fujita Gorou as one of the Kenkakukeikantai (sword bearing police) under Police Commisioner Kawaji Toshiyoshi. After this he became a security gaurd for a museum in Tokyo. Then at the age of 72, he died of a stomach ulcer.

Saitou is a mysterious figure, and its hard to tell whats fact from fiction. He is survived by a great grandson, whose name escapes me. All shows about the Shinsengumi portrays him differently, and its a wonder who the real man was...

12. Saitou_Hajime

Saitou_Hajime New Member

Saitou, is towards the top of my favorites list. Soujiro being up there as well, with, of course, Himura Kenshin and Aoshi. And i guess, the leader of the Jinpuu squad,(forgot his name though). But Saitou is deffinitly up there, as my favorite.
    -Saitou_Hajime

13. Hitokiri_Gensai

Sakaki Toma

14. Saitou_Hajime

Saitou_Hajime New Member

Thank You Gensai, man that guy was cool.
    Thank you once again,
    -Saitou_Hajime

15. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

yup. saitou pwns. [sarcasm] although his death sounds just wonderful... [/sarcasm]

16. sangotaijiya

sangotaijiya New Member

I'm not a big Saito fan, though he does have some funny moments like were mentioned above. I much prefer Ken, Sano and Aoshi. Saito just seems like he's out to mess with Kenny-poo, which I don't like.