Dragon Ball RN

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by toeskater91, May 14, 2008.

1. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

Well, I happened to stumble across a fan translation site for something called Dragon Ball Rn
    Website here

Do you guys think this is a legitimate extension of the series or just a really well drawn fan comic?

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Technically, I don't even consider GT a "Legitimate" extension, because it wasn't created by Akira Toriyama (Kinda like saying the Bount Arc or Shuuske Amagai Arc in Bleach weren't created by Tite Kubo).

Even if I somehow did, no, this one's obviously a nono. ^^;

It's all inconsistent really. It follows AFTER the events in GT, which are Anime only.

The only continuation to GT was that movie where these descendants of Goku and Vegeta (who cleverly only look like young versions of the aforementioned) fight or something of that sort.

-Seishin

3. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

Yeah, I really hadn't though it was a true estension of the series but I didn't want to look like an idiot in case it actually was XP

I actually find it quite amusing that they're cashing in asking for donations so they can continue "scanlating"
    When I first found this site they only had chapter one, now they have up to chapter four. Its only been several months and they only have 4 chapters
    Lots of people must be on to them