Square Enix E3: Final Fantasy XIII to release on Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Jul 15, 2008.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

There is one less PS3 exclusive title in the pipes. FF13 has been announced for the 360, set to release the same date as the PS3 version.

Microsoft must be extremely overjoyed at this. Conversely, Sony's probably grinding their teeth.

I guess I win out, since I had no intention of picking up another console, already owning a 360. :)

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I am a obsessive fan of the Final Fantasy games. I was extremely disappointed with the fact it came out on the PS3 and obviously i can not pay for it. Now i know at least that it comes out two days after my birthday and my awesome friends will buy the game for me and let me borrow the xbox to play.

i am overjoyed and in one of the happiest moods now. =/ Thank you Baka, very much.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

One less reason to buy a PS3 now. If Kingdom Hearts jumps the ship, I call quits on even holding out for Playstation.....

I even love what Microsoft is doing with the revamp of the Dashboard. Sure, the avatars seems like the Mii rip offs, but they also look to be far deeper than the Mii as well. I mean, you can't even choose blue hair for your Mii!!!! What gives!? DX

-Seishin

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Sweet. 12 is on the PS2, 11 is a game that only hardcore mmo fans play, 13 on the 360? The only reason why I haven't bought a PS3 is because most of the titles on the PS3 are also on the 360. This is another nail into the coffin that is the PS3. I hope Sony learns from this experience the next time they release a console.

-Gotta have the console specific games.

-Gotta be affordable.

~W