Episode 32 - Renji's and Rukia's Past/History

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Suzu, May 22, 2005.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Contains spoilers fot those who haven't seen episodes 32. You have been warned! :D

Okay, What are your thoughts of their history together? Who do you think is to blame for this seperation at the academy? What do you think Rukia was going to tell Renji just after she told him that she was to be adopted, as I recall she was suddenly interrupted before she can even finish her part.

I think if Renji listen to Rukia a little bit longer, then he'd react differently and stop her, he just had to interrupt her... T___T Anyways Renji is so hard on himself... the poor guy TwT... I love their childhood memories. Even though life was harsh on them, they were happy. Now that everything has changed, neither one is satisfied.

1 person likes this.
  2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I think they would have said they had feelings for each other. Rukia would have said she didn't want to leave because of him. Unfortinately she did leave she thought it would make Renji happy. Renji thought Rukia would be happy their. Just the way he acts there has to be something there. He will help free her. Hehe

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Rukia and Renji have a past together, that's for sure. But the thing is, Renji knew that Rukia has found a family, and he didn't want to stop her for that. So basically, now when he knew the fact that she's going to be executed, he blame himself. Typical for us guys to do that :p

- Teddz

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I think Rukia wanted to tell Renji that she doesn't want to be adopted because she likes him and their current sitation. Somehow, I think Renji knew it but wanted the best for Rukia, so he interrupted her; I would've done the same if I was in his place.