Episode dubbing

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by NeoCosmicDream, Jan 2, 2003.

1. NeoCosmicDream

NeoCosmicDream New Member

Do you ever think that they'll ever redubbed the episodes with the new voices 1-53.
    1) Arrival of Raditz
    53) Goku... Super Saiyan?
    Uncut and crap.

2. NeoCosmicDream

NeoCosmicDream New Member

Repeats!
    After all it IS almost finished. All they gotta do is finish the Dragon Ball saga up to Piccolo, and DragonBallGT and the movies.

3. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

i heard gt is to come out in 2004. but i doubt it, cuz they dont even have the end of dragonball and the majin buu saga.

4. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

I hope not. I hate the new voices. Fortunately, after the Cell Games, Canada went back to the original voices again (Scott McNeil, Ted Cole, Don Brown, etc.). However, I wouldn't mind seeing them uncut though. But Chris Sabat sucks. He sounds like someone punched him in the gut when he wasn't ready.

5. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

It revoles around Trunks (Now a teenager), Pan (Gohan and Videl's daughter), and Goku (Who was turned into a kid by Pilaf), looking through the universe for the black star dragonballs so they can wish that the Earth won't be destroyed within one year of Pilaf's wish.

6. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

His wish (Made by accident) was to turn Goku into a kid again. And I haven't seen any episodes. But it is said to be the worst DB series.

7. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Goku sneaks up on him when he's about top make his wish, he turns around and sees Goku, then blurts out "Goku, I wish you were a kid again so I could kick your a-s-s!" And so it happens.

He's not SSJ4 as a kid, but when he sees the moon as a super saiyan (His tail grows back too when he's a kid) and he turns into a golden gorrilla saiyan. After he transfroms back to humanoid form he's an adult again and a SSJ4.

8. Niu-chan

Niu-chan New Member

I'm still waiting to see the Babidi Saga...damn Australian television!!!
    Yeah, I heard that GT was THE worst series. But that won't stop me. By the way, do you Americans or Canadians or whatever (?) get to see uncut episodes on cable or something? Coz you all seem to know about the Japanese version, or is that because you have to buy it on DVD? Same goes for those animes I've never heard about, like Fruits Basket.
    One more question - is adult swim the same over there? The only
    anime Australian Adult swim has on is Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I'm so confused!! Sorry about going off the subject just a little he he plz someone answer me if you can be bothered.

9. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

We don't get uncut episodes, but I rent them sometimes uncut from a comic store. However, Canada has different (Better) voice actors in the dub than the states. If you wanna see non-cable animes, just search on KaZaA or something. I suggest Love Hina, it's really funny.