Escaflowne Section- Wait! At least Read!

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by UFOtaku, Oct 19, 2003.

1. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

An Escaflowne section! Yes, I am well aware that this has been asked for several times, but now, I believe that there is quite a sufficient amount of Escaflowne fans, and people who want to know about Escaflowne. This franchise now spans:

-26 (29) Episode Series
    -4 OAV's
    -A Movie
    -Multiple Videogames
    -2 Manga Series

A novel is also in the making- Dojinshi, fan fic, fan subs and fan art are also crawling all over the web. Maybe we should take a poll or something, and see how many people would be interested? ^_^ Escaflowne is one of my favorite animes of all time, and those who don't know about it will LOVE it, I'm sure.

2. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

I know that there's an entire forum-type-thing dedicated to Escaflowne, surely it's possible to have a section on it here... I'm not sure what it's URL is, so don't ask, but I know it's there, because one of the people I know here frequents it frequently.

3. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

I would be all for it -- Escaflowne is one of the series that really got me addicted to anime in the first place. Gotta love Hitomi, Van, and Dilandau-sama and his pyromaniac antics. :)

I'm surprised there isn't an Esca spot on here already, since it's so well known and it's had time to acquire a big fanbase. But I'd love it if there was one.

4. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

^_^ *pokes admin* Should we try to get a list of people, then, who'd be interested?

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I'd like an Escaflowne forum. I think it's more worthy of its own forum than -some- anime forums here.

- DS

6. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

I'm all for having one. Escaflowne is one of the first anime's I watched that I enjoyed. It got me interested in anime.

7. Fushigi Rockna

An Escaflowne forum in my mind is a great idea. There are many more fans of the show joining, and for good reason, it's execellant. I'm all for it.

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

tbh it should have been made a forum when Eva was. and, you never know how much posting will be done until there is a forum to post in.. so..maybe give poor Merle a home

[​IMG]

at least we can give it a try?

9. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

You ave my support I love the show even thought I have only seen te first 8 eps. but you have my support in any way go Escaflowne

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

There's been demand for this for some time. I'll think on it for a few days, and will probably instate it after that.

11. C-chan

C-chan New Member

I'm all for an Escaflowne forum; it's one of my favourite animes, and one of the few that I consider to be true epics (a fantasy romance epic, but an epic all the same). So, you can officially count my support in this. ^_^

Hmm... which reminds me... I haven't made an Esca siggy yet... ^_^

12. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Esca created by BMS.