Video Games EverQuest...(nothing to do with Anime!!!)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lime, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Is there any fans of EQ on here...? Just wondering..^^;;

2. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

I used to play EQ
    Its a rubbish game i got sick of it
    You pay 10 pound a month to spend ages at the game getting really slow xp , mabye i was just bad at the game but it took ages to get xp and if you died you would lose a few hours worth of xp
    In my opinion Ultima Online is way better , dunno why i left it for EQ

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Ahah~! I have found something do to with Everquest on here..after searching very hard..<.< >.> Well..I figured since mabye SOMEONE here besides me who isn't addicted to WoW {^_^} plays Everquest. I seen a thread like this about a similiar game..so erm. I guess i'll add some little extra things in my post.

Character name: Anarane Faywind
    Class: Swashbuckler
    Race: Wood-Elf
    Level: 54
    Guild: Fated

4. Infected_Mite

Infected_Mite New Member

Actually she hasn't played EQ. She more so means EQ 2. I played EQ and yes it was slow but a lot of fun for what it was back in the day. EQ 2, WoW, GW don't have that edge and challenge EQ had but they do have a lot of nice features that more than make up for it. Vanguard I have heard is pretty challenging but I didn't play it past beta after seeing how unstable they were gonna let it be at release. My guild left EQ 2 for VG and have come back after hitting the level cap and are waiting for new content to explore. Back on subject. Yeah Peachy is talking about EverQuest 2. Its a blast and if anyone here plays it or more especially is from the Antonia Bayle server. Throw us a holler. :D