Fav. Character?

Discussion in '.hack' started by Kagome's Arrow, Jun 27, 2004.

?

Favorite .hack//sign character?

1. Aura

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. Bear

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  3. Krim

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. Sora

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. Mimiru

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  6. Tsukasa

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  7. Subaru

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  8. B.T

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ginkan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  1. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Well I *was* waiting for somebody else to post this, but apparently nobody got around to it... so why not? :D

So this time instead of 'Favorite Character Class', we're branching out to

Favorite Character!

(EDIT: Woops, forgot to specify that this is favorite .hack//SIGN character... since I've only just begun to check out the other series, I can't be sure whether the same characters are being used in all of them.)

I'd have to go with Mimiru, only because her spirited nature and unique (yet sometimes naive) outlook on The World is fairly interesting to watch, not to mention easy to relate to. B.T is also another one of my favorite characters (though that could be just because I'm feeling hungry XD), and I've developed a fondness for Subaru and Tsukasa as well (for both their personalities and somewhat troubling situations throughout the series).

And while they're not exactly main characters, I LOVE the puchigosos. I think they're absolutely adorable ^_^

Note that Morgana, A-20, and Maha are missing from this poll because it only had ten options. Please specify if you voted for one of them... or anybody else.

2. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Tsukasa. Even though this charecter confuses me sometimes. @_@ I think Tsukasa one of the most unique charecters on the show. And the has the most thought out charecter plot. Like how he cant leave the game.

3. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I like both Subaru and Mimiru... I also like that cat person Maha. :catgirl:

4. jackking456

jackking456 New Member

Tsukasa. he's the coolest one on there.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I voted for Krim! He's cool. and has mad skillz Riding a Grunty.

6. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

My favorite character from .hack/SIGN is Mimiru, although Crim (and personally, I beliveve that he is Crim, not Krim) is next on my favorite character's list.

As far as I understood her, Mimiru's player is rather young (in my mind's eye she is around 14 years old) who looks for something serious in a Global Online RPG. As such, Mimiru is both childish and serious, and she shows both a good degree of natural intelligence combined with a somewhat childish naivity and inexperience. A bit paradoxal, but these very paradoxes are what make Mimiru a very interesting character, for whom the World is (IMHO) nearly as real as it is for Tsukasa.

On the personal note, the way Mimiru views the World as something more then "just a game" a little bit reminds me of myself some five or so years ago, when I used to play Ultima Online...

As about Crim, in many ways he is Mimiru's polar oposite, as (IMHO) his player is a grown-up person (in my mind's eye, he is around 21 year old) who recognizes the game for what it truly is, i.e. nothing more then a game, no matter how real some other players think it is. Although capable of no small seriousness, Crim is carefree when it comes to gaming and he is unwilling to treat the World seriously and even refuses to meet with BT's player in the real world, saying that...

...And in the end, Crim is the one who delivers (IMHO) the most important message of the series...

...And all this makes Crim a very interesting character, although personally I like Mimiru a little bit more then him.

7. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

mimiru ^^
    mimiru is just soo cool, i like the way how she acts and all that, she loves her twin brother and she was the one who wanted to go in to the game again and made everything so cool ^^ , oh yeah... i love her outfit.. if i had one like that i would die my hair white and cute it like hers and go cosplaying with that hehehhe.. ^^ it would be great, she is my favorite chara from hack! she is just awesome!
    misao

8. rosesinthewind8

rosesinthewind8 New Member

Who's your favorite character?

Ok, you .hack geeks! Time to tell everyone who your favorite .hack character is! There's a poll, so explain your reasoning!

Balmung all the way! And Crim at a close second place for me!

9. jordanuk223

jordanuk223 New Member

My favourite is Tsukasa because he's so mysterious yet interesting. I like the way in which he realises the difference between right and wrong i.e. when he tells his guardian to stop even though he enjoys it initially, he knows not to take it too far.

10. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

I really liked Black Rose in the game so I voted for Mimiru because she reminds me of Black Rose.

11. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I guess my fave is Maha. I have this thing for cats dressed in human clothes...
    I also like Tsukasa, because he's cute and mysterious.

12. Kitoky

Kitoky New Member

My favorite chara from .hack is Mimiru.

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i guess krim...

14. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

I gots to vote for "Other" specifying A-20. She's just so dern cute! Hehehe.

If I'd have to pick one off the list, I'd go with either Mimiru or Sora. Both are awesomecharacters, and kind of the foils to each other, yet similar in some ways. I like it!

15. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

meh......

Tsukasa Tsukasa Tsukasa Tsukasa Tsukasa !!!! he rules so much!!!

16. Spike Kenshin

Spike Kenshin New Member

I'd have to say Tsukasa, He has so much mystery floating around him. One being not being able to leave "The World". Then there's Maha, she has so much in common with Tsukasa, it's like they were meant to meet up...

Both are surrounded by a cloud of mystery and confusion, Tsukasa with the Key of the Twilight, and on Maha's side, no one knows who she is, and she always seems to end up where ever Tsukasa goes.

So to sum it all up, I like both Tsukasa and Maha. :D

17. sora2cool

sora2cool New Member

TSUKASA I just love tsukasa, hes alsome and he realy cares about his friends ounce he gets to know them alot. :D I hope he appears in the new series I'm watching .hack//legend of the trilight i would die if he did

18. skitzo_fox

skitzo_fox New Member

Crim definetly. Why? becasue his outfit is so different from the others. While theirs are mostly midevil type clothing, his is sort of desertish/asian. Odd reason I know but thats it.