Music Fav. Lyrics to a Song..

Discussion in 'Music' started by sniperx, Jul 12, 2002.

1. sniperx

sniperx New Member

whats your Favrorite lyrics to a song... Heres myne its called one mic by N.A.S he is also my fav. Rapper to.And i hope he comes out with another Cd.

BUT here is the CaTch i want u to type the lyrics of your favorite song off the top of your head .. And be honest and do not go to Lyrics.com or something like that and just copy and paste i want u to type it in.. Lets see how u do.Do not listen to the song before u post this either.

im gonna give it a try ..

one time .... Yea .... Yo all i need is one mic one beat one stage one nigga frontin my face on the front page only if i had one gun one girl and one crib one God to show me how to do things his son did pure like a cop of virgin blood mixed with 151 one sip will make a nigga flip writen names on my hallotipes plottin **** mad bodes who im gonna these hood politics aknowledge it leave bodies chopped up in garbages seeds grow up and try to follow us (siren) Police watch us roll up and try knocking us one knee i ducked could it be my time is up with my luck i got up the cop shot bust our glass bust a fiend drops his heneiken recashades from the spots that im drivin in **** getten hit this is my hood im gonna rap to do the death of it little niegars is grown hood rats dont abortion womb leave kids out from son in the moon with streets sweeped with coppers lead victims to die with know doctors if u really think u ready to die with 9's out nigga the time is now..

[chorus] yo.. all i need is one mic .....all i need is one mic...
    thats all i need nigga thats all i need...

Yo all i need is one page one pen and one prayer tell God to forgive me for one sin mater fact maybe more than one look back at all the hatred against me **** all of em Jesus died at age 33 thats 33 three shots with twin glox which means that 32 27 hit your crew 6 went it to u everybody gotta die somtime hold your funeral ...something something the same way these *****es do ..im moving with a change of pace moving with the same mistakes.....

[chorus] yo.. all i need is one mic .....all i need is one mic...
    thats all i need nigga thats all i need...

well thats all i can really memorize off the top of my head and oh yea i think i did pretty good although i ****ed up big time on the bottom part.

2. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Dude, you asked for it. I have so many songs with lyrics I just love. (Note this will be LONG. I'll do four this post, then continue on. :p)

blink 182 - Adam's Song

"I never though I'd die alone, I laughed the loudest, who'd've known? Traced the cord back to the wall. No wonder, it was never plugged in at all. I took my time, I hurried up, the choice was mine, I didn't think enough. I'm too depressed to go on, you'll be sorry when I'm gone. (chorus) I never conquered, rarely came, sixteen just held such better days. Days when I still felt alive, we couldn't wait to get outside the world is wide, too late to try. The tour is over, we'd survived. I couldn't wait 'til I got home, pass the time in my room alone. I never though I'd die alone, another six months I'll be unknown. Give all my things to all my friends, you'll never step foot in my room again. You'll close it off, board it up, remember the time that I spilled the cup of apple juice in the hall? Please tell Mom this is not her fault. (repeat chorus). I never conquered, rarely came, tomorrow'll hold such better days. Days when I can still feel alive, well I can't wait to get outside the world is wide, the time goes by. The tour is over, I've survived. I can't wait 'til I get home to pass the time in my room alone."

Box Car Racer - Letters to God

"Caught off guard. All worked up. The air is as dark and cold as night. Let me go. I'm not done. I swear I'll take just one life-time. (chorus) And I. I won't lie. I won't sin. Maybe I don't wanna go. Can't you wait? Maybe I don't wanna go. I should've asked. I could've helped. Atleast a ****ing thousand times before. Will this offer get me in? Or does this prove that they gave more? (repeat chorus once, intstrumental, chorus repeated twice)."

Candlebox - You

"You. It's for you. Only you. It's for you. I'll never know, I'll never care, I'll never believe my people, I'll tell you what say. I'll never lie, I'll never try, I'll never cry for you people, I'll push you. Push away. As you lonely people keep on running 'round my door. Yes you lonely people keep on begging. Beg for more. And I'll cry for you as I die for you, pain in my heart it is real. And I'll tell you now how I feel inside, feel in my heart it's for you. You. It's for you. Only you. It's for you. I'll never try, I'll never die, I'll never push for you people, I'll tell you how I feel. I'll never lie, I'll never cry, I'll never try for you people, I'll tell you yes it's real. And you lonely people keep on passing time away. Yes you lonely people keep on passing. Pass away. And I'll cry for as I die for you, pain in my heart it is real. And I'll tell you now how I feel inside, feel in my heart it's for you. And I'll take everything as it comes my way, pushing your pain 'round my door. And I'll cry for as I die for, is this blood on my hands all for you? Shiver and shudder recovers your mother, you feel it take control. All alone. Feel the life. In your soul. Come around town, steal another dime, take another line, won't you feel it blanket your soul out of mind. Come around town, steal another dime, do another crime, won't you get it higher and higher all through time. Come around town, steal another time, don't you push your drugs in my face as I'm feeling, feeling fine. Don't you push your drugs in my face or I'm going to put you in your place, **** you, I don't want it no more, and it's mine. I said this pain in my heart, it's all mine. Yes, it's mine, all alone. I don't want it no more (x4). And it's mine, on my own. Yes it's mine, all alone. As I cry for you, yes, I'll die for you, the pain in my heart, it is real. And I'll take everything as it comes my way, there in my heart, it's for you. And I lie as I die for you, pain in my heart it is real. And I tell you now how I feel inside, **** you, it's for you."

Incubus - Warning

"Bat your eyes girl, be other-worldly, count your blessings, seduce a strange. What's so wrong with being happy? Kudos to those who see through sickness, yeah. Over and over and over and over and oooh. (chorus) She woke in the morning. She knew that he life had passed her by. She called out a warning. Don't ever let life pass you by. I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal. When will we learn? When will we change? Just in time to see it all come down. And those left standing will make millions, writing books on the way it should have been. (chorus repeat). Floating in this cosmic jacuzzi, we are like frogs, oblivious, to the water, starting to boil, no one flinches, we all flow face down. (chorus repeat)."

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

And the continuation...

Korn - Here to Stay

"This time's taking it away, I've got a problem, with me getting in the way, my violent side. So I take my face and bash it into a mirror, I won't have to see the pain (bleed, bleed). This state is elevating as the hurt turns into hating, anticipating all the ****ed up feelings again. The hurt inside is fading, this ****'s gone way too far. All this time I've been waiting, oh I cannot grieve anymore. For what's inside awaking? I'm done, I'm not a w****. You've taken everything and, oh, I cannot give anymore. My mind's done with this, so hey, I've got a question. Can I throw it all away? Take back what's mine? So I take my time, riding the blade down the line, each cut closer to the vein (bleed, bleed). This state is elevating as the hurt turns into hating, anticipating all the ****ed up feelings again. The hurt inside is fading, this ****'s gone way too far. All this time I've been waiting, oh I cannot grieve anymore. For what's inside awaking? I'm done, I'm not a w****. You've taken everything and, oh, I cannot give anymore. I'm here to stay (bring it down) (x4). Bring it down, bring it down, bring it down. Gonna break it down (x6 or so). This state is elevating as the hurt turns into hating, anticipating all the ****ed up feelings again. The hurt inside is fading, this ****'s gone way too far. All this time I've been waiting, oh I cannot grieve anymore. For what's inside awaking? I'm done, I'm not a w****. You've taken everything and I cannot give anymore. Give anymore (x4)"

Less Than Jake - How's My Driving, Doug Hastings?

"Right. Friday night, on coke with a crowbar, left at two in the back of Doug's car. Without a plan, and being ****ed up, looking for something, something, yeah, for ourselves. Friday night, at three at a side door, Doug said try to get the door just once more. I said, 'Man, this is all ****ed up", looking for something, something, yeah, for ourselves. Feeling kinda weird and I'm thinking to myself, feeling kinda weird and I'm thinking to myself. **** Doug, I'm not going out like this, he said 'Man I'm all I got and I won't be missed', and this makes, this makes no sense to me, ain't the way, the way it's supposed to be. Right. Friday night, on coke with a crowbar, left at two in the back of Doug's car. Without a plan, and being ****ed up, looking for something, something, yeah, for ourselves. Feeling kinda weird and I'm thinking to myself, feeling kinda weird and I'm thinking to myself. **** Doug, I'm not going out like this, he said 'Man I'm all I got and I won't be missed', and this makes, this makes no sense to me, ain't the way, the way it's supposed to be. Yeah. How's my driving?"

Less Than Jake - Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts

"Well I don't really know if it matters all that so, but we try to keep the prices low for records and our shows. But is that. Is that enough? Or is it that we're not punk enough? Or is it that you think ska just sucks? Johnny Quest, he thinks we're what? Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts, sellouts. Johnny Quest thinks we're selling out, selling out, yeah. Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts, sellouts, Johnny, yeah. Well I don't really know if it matters all that so, but we try to keep the prices low for records and our shows. Does it matter, you never seen our **** besides going to school and going to work, or is that you think ska just sucks, Johnny Quest, he thinks we're what? Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts, sellouts. Johnny Quest thinks we're selling out, selling out, yeah. Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts, sellouts, Johnny, yeah. Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts, sellouts. Johnny Quest thinks we're selling out, selling out, yeah. Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts, sellouts, Johnny, yeah." (I prolly messed up a lot on this one)

Stroke 9 - Kick Some ***

"How many people wanna kick some ***? I used to be a nerd, grew up in the suburbs. Nothing there ever went wrong, I made it up in this song. I talk about the hood, I say stuff like 's'all good'. Tell people I'm down with all the cool kids downtown, when I've never really been there. How many people wanna kick some ***? (I do, I do). And how many people sick of holding it back? (I am) Well I am, too, so don't lay another finger on her. She's mine and I still want her. If you put your hands upon her, you're a goner, a goner. And how many people sick of holding it back? (I am, I am). How many people wanna kick some ***? I would if I could, but I'm really just a sensitive artist, perpetrated like I am the hardest. So spin your cap around to the back, you think you rhyme but you can't rap. Loosen that strap a little more until your *** hits the floor. Flip off your fans, make 'em cheer, try to look sincere. Anger's today's fashion, so sing another song about bashing someone's head in. How many people wanna kick some ***? (I do, I do). And how many people sick of holding it back? (I am) Well I am, too, so don't lay another finger on her. She's mine and I still want her. If you put your hands upon her, you're a goner, a goner. And how many people sick of holding it back? (I am, I am). How many people wanna kick some ***? I would if I could, but I'm really just a sensitive artist, perpetrated like I am the hardest, acting like I'm not the smartest, I'm really just a sensitive artist. So don't lay another finger on her. She's mine and I still want her. If you put your hands upon her, you're a goner, a goner. And how many people sick of holding it back? (I am, I am). How many people wanna kick some ***? I said how many people wanna kick some ***? How many people wanna kick some ***? What you gonna do when you're sick of holding it back? I think I'll kick some ***. How many people wanna kick some ***? I would if I could, but I'm really just a sensitive artist, perpetrated like I am the hardest, acting like I'm not the smartest, but I'm really just a sensitive artist."

Still, bunch more to come. :p

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Mine is IN THE END - LINKIN PARK ..
    Because no matter what I do .. in the end there are no satisfying results .. :sad: !!

IN THE END:

It starts with one thing
    I don't know why
    It doesn't even matter how hard you try
    keep that in mind
    I designed this rhyme
    To explain in due time
    All I know
    Time is a valuable thing
    Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
    Watch it count down to the end of the day
    The clock ticks life away It's so unreal
    Didn't look out below
    Watch the time go right out the window
    Trying to hold on, but didn't even know
    Wasted it all just to watch you go
    I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when

I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter

One thing, I don't know why
    It doesn't even matter how hard you try
    keep that in mind I designed this rhyme, to remind myself how
    I tried so hard In spite of the way you were mocking me
    Acting like I was part of your property
    Remembering all the times you fought with me
    I'm surprised it got so (far)
    Things aren't the way they were before
    You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
    Not that you knew me back then
    But it all comes back to me (in the end)
    You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I

Chorus

I've put my trust in you
    Pushed as far as I can go
    And for all this
    There's only one thing you should know (2x)

Chorus

5. Zanza

Staff Member

Not to mention LINKIN PARK's Crowling + Paper cut .. (well .. most of their songs are cool in the lyrics and the music :sweat2: !! )
    And HOOBASTANK's crowling in the dark .. :D

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Only two this time. :p

Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark

"I will dedicate and sacrifice my everything for just a second's worth of how my story's ending. And I wish I could know if the directions that I take, and all the choices that I make, won't end up all for nothing. Show me what it's for, make me understand it, I've been crawling in the dark, looking for the answer. Is there something more than what I've been handed? I've been crawling in the dark, looking for the answer. Help me carry on, assure me it's okay to use my heart and not my eyes to navigate the darkness. Will the ending be ever-coming suddenly, will I ever get to see the ending to my story? Show me what it's for, make me understand it, I've been crawling in the dark, looking for the answer. Is there something more than what I've been handed? I've been crawling in the dark, looking for the answer. So when and how will I know? How much further do I have to go? And how much longer 'til I'm hardly known? 'cause I'm looking and I just can't see what's in front of me. In front of me. Show me what it's for, make me understand it, I've been crawling in the dark, looking for the answer. Is there something more than what I've been handed? I've been crawling in the dark, looking for the answer."

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

"How long, how long will I slide? Separate my side? I don't, I don't believe it's bad. Slit my throat, it's all I ever... I heard your voice through a photograph, I thought it up and brought up the past, once you know you can never go back, I gotta take it on the otherside. Centuries is what it meant to me, a cemetary where I marry the sea, a stranger thing could never change my mind, I gotta take it on the other side. Take it on the other side. Take it on. Take it on. How long, how long will I slide? Separate my side? I don't, I don't believe it's bad. Slit my throat, it's all I ever... pour my life into a papercup, the ashtray's full and I'm spilling my guts, she wants to know am I still a slut, I gotta take it on the other side. A scarlet starlet and she's in my bed, candidate for a soul-mate bled, push the trigger and pull the thread, I gotta take it on the other side. Take it on the other side. Take it on. Take it on. How long, how long will I slide? Separate my side? I don't, I don't believe it's bad. Slit my throat, it's all I ever... Turn me on, take me for a hard ride. Burn me out, leave me on the other side. I yell and tell it that it's not my friend, I tear it down, I tear it down and then it's born again. How long, how long will I slide? Separate my side? I don't, I don't believe it's bad. Slit my throat, it's all I ever had. I don't. I don't belive it's bad. Slit my throat, it's all I ever..."

7. c0ke

c0ke New Member

David Bowie's Space Oddity

Ground Control to Major Tom
    Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Commencing countdown, engines on
    Check ignition and may God's love be with you

(spoken)
    Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
    You've really made the grade
    And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
    Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
    I'm stepping through the door
    And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
    And the stars look very different today

For here
    Am I sitting in a tin can
    Far above the world
    Planet Earth is blue
    And there's nothing I can do

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
    I'm feeling very still
    And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
    Tell my wife I love her very much she knows"

Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
    Can you hear me, Major Tom?
    Can you....

"Here am I floating round my tin can
    Far above the Moon
    Planet Earth is blue
    And there's nothing I can do."

Saliva's Click Click Boom

On those Saturdays,
    when kids go out and play,
    yo I was VP in my room I let the stereo blaze,
    wasn't faded,
    not jaded,
    just a kid with a pad and pen and a big imagination.
    All this,
    I seek,
    I find I push the envelope to the line,
    make it,
    break it,
    take it,
    until I'm overrated.

Click, Click Boom.
    I'm coming down on the stereo,
    hear me on the radio,
    click, click boom.
    I'm coming down with the new style and you know it's buck wild.
    Click, Click Boom
    I'm on the radio station touring round the nation,
    leaving the scene in devastation.

I can see it in my mind,
    I can see it in their eyes.
    It's close enough to touch it now,
    but far away enough to die.
    Click, Click Boom.
    What the hell is wrong with me?
    My mom and dad weren't perfect,
    but still you don't hear no cryin *** *****in from me,
    like there seems to be on everybody's CD
    so just sit back and relax and let me have your head for a minute,
    I can show you something in it,
    that has yet to be presented,
    oh yeah!

[Repeat Chorus]

Why have I clouded up my mind,
    why's my mother always right,
    and will I make it?
    Fill the end or will I crawl away and die.
    Click, Click, Boom.
    Click, Click Boom.
    Click, Click Boom.
    Click, Click Boom.
    On those Saturday when kids go out and play yo I was VP in my room
    I let the stereo blaze on Saturdays
    when kids go out and play, I was VP in my room
    I let the stereo blaze its all inside of me,
    its all inside of me.
    It's coming over me.
    It's all inside of me,
    it's all inside my head.
    Click, Click Boom
    I'm coming down on the stereo hear me on the radio.
    Click Click Boom
    I'm comin down with the new style you know it's buck wild.
    Everybody,
    Everybody come on.
    Click Click Boom

8. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

You REALLY did ask for it. I also love In The End, by Linkin Park, since the lyrics are here, no need to post 'em twice. But I also love Melodies of Life coz I can actually sing it. Here are the lyrics:

Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark,
    For traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart.
    To weave by picking up the pieces that remain.
    Melodies of Life-Love's lost refrain.

Our paths they did cross,
    though I cannot say just why,
    We met, we laughed, we held on fast,
    and then we said goodbye,

And who'll hear the echoes of stories never told?
    Let them ring out loud till they unfold.

In my dearest memories, I see you reaching out to me.
    Though you're gone,
    I still believe that you can call out my name.

A voice from the past, joining yours and mine.
    Adding the layers of harmony.
    And so it goes, on and on.
    Melodies of life.
    To the sky beyond the flying birds
    -forever and beyond.

So far and away,
    see the bird as it flies by,
    Gliding through the shadows of the clouds up in the sky,
    I've laid my memories and dreams upon those wings.
    Leave them now and see what tomorrow brings.

In your dearest memories,
    do you remember loving me?
    Was it fate that brought us close
    and now leaves me behind?

A voice from the past,
    joining yours and mine.
    Adding the layers of harmony.
    And so it goes, on and on.

Melodies of life.
    To the sky beyond the flying birds
    -forever and beyond.

If should I leave this lonely world behind.
    Your voice will still remember our melody.
    Now I know we'll carry on.Melodies of Life.
    Come circle round and grow deep in out hearts,
    as long as we remember.

9. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

My favorite lyrics is MY reflection - By Christina Aguilera
    Look at me
    You may think you see
    who I really am
    But you'll never know me
    Every day, is as if I play apart
    Now I see
    If I wear a mask
    I can fool the world
    But I can not fool
    my heart
    Who is that girl I see
    Staring straight back at me?
    When will my reflection show
    Who I am inside?
    I am now
    In a world where I have to
    hide my heart
    And what I believe in
    But somehow
    I will show the world
    What's inside my heart
    And be loved for who I am
    Who is that girl I see
    Staring straight back at me?
    Why is my reflection
    someone I don't know?
    Must I pretend that I'm
    Someone else for all time?
    When will my reflection show
    Who I am inside?
    There's a heart that must
    be free to fly
    That burns with a need
    to know the reason why
    Why must we all conceal
    What we think
    How we feel
    Must there be a secret me
    I'm forced to hide?
    I won't pretend that I'm
    Someone else
    For all time
    When will my reflections show
    Who I am inside?
    When will my reflections show

10. sniperx

sniperx New Member

looks like everyone has there own taste of music .But i would have to say linkin park is way ahead...they are pretty good though u cant argue with that i only listen to Rap and i still like linkin park.

11. c0ke

c0ke New Member

DMX's Get At Me Dog

(Yea I'm right here dog) Where my dogs at
    (We right here dog) Where my dogs at
    (I'm right here dog)

What must I go through to show you **** is real
    And I ain't really never gave a **** how niggaz feel
    Rob then I steal, not cause I want to cause I have to
    And don't make me show you with the Magnum
    If you don't know by now then you slippin
    I'm on some bullshit thats got me jackin, niggaz flippin
    I got my man and them stay pretty like I'ma stay shitty
    Crimey it's all for the money is you wit me
    Hit the *****es, went out I could make the crime
    And when it's on we transform like Optimus Prime
    I'll form the head, roll out let's make it happen
    If we ain't gonna get it wit them we'll take the cap down
    Bust it off, gust it off on the softest niggaz
    Money with the biggest mouth, yo let's rob this nigga
    A novice nigga never made a sound
    Breath too ****in hard like you gettin bust down

[Chorus]
    Yo, yo ya n...az wanna be killers (get at me dog)
    Ya n...az wanna feel us (get at me dog)
    Ya n...az want the real (Get at me dog)

Rrrrrr arf arf what the deal

[Chorus]

Nowadays, Don't get to good for certain niggaz, I'm hurtin niggaz
    What you doin robbin niggaz, jerkin niggaz, stickin niggaz
    Cause they deserve it; with money got murdered
    They know we died slow if they heard it
    The nigga there blew up the spot a while
    and the mother ****er ain't got shot in a while
    And the stacks will light up, will **** the night up
    blow everything in sight up
    **** around and I'll have your *** right up
    What makes you think, you wasn't able to stand
    I got **** that'll disable a man with the wave of a hand
    The days are longer and seems like I'm wastin time
    I've got a lot of dreams but I'm not really chasin mine
    I suck it all up like a sicka fly
    Cause nowadays gettin' by, catchin ???, an occasional meal and
    gettin high, I live to die, That's where I'm headed
    let your man hold somthin, now it's all about you can get it

[Chorus]

Well in the back wit ya faggot *** face down
    Lucky that you breathin but you dead from the waste down
    The **** is on your mind? Talkin that **** that you be talkin
    And I bet you wish you never got hit cause you be walkin
    But **** happens and **** it, you would of did ya dirt
    niggaz is wonderin how the **** you hid your skirt
    Right under they eyes like a surprise to the guys
    just one of their mans was a ***** in disguise
    ****in with cats in order heads and slaughter more kids
    Let me hollar at you all that wanna borrow the raw **** (ah-oh!)
    Knahmean? I'm just robbin to eat
    And there's at least a thousand of us like me mobbin the street
    When we starve and we eat whatever's there
    Come on you know the code in the street, whatever's fair
    Blood stains and chalk, cause yo man couldn't walk
    After the talk, heard him out at 1133 of New York
    Transformin us niggaz so get it quick
    You know for real that nigga can't ****in suck my ****
    And it's gon' take all these niggaz in the rap game
    to barely move me, cause when I blow **** up
    I have niggaz fallin' like white *****es in a scary movie
    Ah, you know I don't know how to act
    Get too close to niggaz, it's like:
    "Protected by viper, stand back"
    What's that, a bunch of niggaz you was killas demented
    **** y'all what me with this coward finish him descend it

12. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Box Car Racer - I Feel So

"Sometimes, I wish I was brave, I wish I was stronger, wish I could feel no pain. I wish I was young, I wish was shy, I wish I was honest, wish I was you, not I. 'cause I feel so mad, I feel so angry, feel so calloused, so lost, confused, just mad. I feel so cheap, so used, unfaithful, let's start over, let's start over. Sometimes, I wish I was smart, I wish I made cures for how people are. I wish I had power, I wish I could lead, I wish I could change the world for you and me. 'cause I feel so mad, I feel so angry, feel so calloused, so lost, confused, just mad. I feel so cheap, so used, unfaithful, let's start over, let's start over. 'cause I feel so mad, I feel so angry, feel so calloused, so lost, confused, just mad. I feel so cheap, so used, unfaithful, let's start over, let's start over. 'cause I feel so mad, I feel so angry, feel so calloused, so lost, confused, just mad. I feel so cheap, so used, unfaithful, let's start over, let's start over."

Box Car Racer - There Is (This one really hits me here for some reason. ::taps his chest:: )

"This vacation's useless, these white pills aren't kind, I've given a lot of thought on this thirteen hour drive. I miss the grinded concrete where we sat past eight or nine, and slowly finished laughing in the glow of our headlights. I've given a lot of thought to the nights we used to have, the days have come and gone, our lives went by so fast. I faintly remember breathing on your bedroom floor, where I laid and told you, but you swear you loved me more. Do you care if I don't know what to say? Will you sleep tonight, will you think of me? Will I shake this off, pretend it's all okay, that there's someone out there who feels just like me? There is. Those notes you wrote me, I've kept them all, I've given a lot of thought of how to write you back this fall. With every single letter, in every single word, there will be a hidden message about a boy that loves a girl. Do you care if I don't know what to say? Will you sleep tonight, will you think of me? Will I shake this off, pretend it's all okay, that there's someone out there who feels just like me? There is. Do you care if I don't know what to say? Will you sleep tonight, will you think of me? Will I shake this off, pretend it's all okay, that there's someone out there who feels just like me? Do you care if I don't know what to say? Will you sleep tonight, will you think of me? Will I shake this off, pretend it's all okay, that there's someone out there who feels just like me? There is."

Box Car Racer - The End With You

"What the ****? Our days are running thin, our hopes will start to fall, I can feel the world collapse around me, from within. The letters keep coming by to let us know when time will die, and please God, will you forgive us, and give us one more try? If you will, then we'll go as fast as we go far. Maybe we'll be forgotten when the world is torn apart. I've been up all night long, counting days that all went wrong. I opened the bedroom window, I wish this pain was gone. There are no useful drugs to escape from feeling numb, I remember an amazing birthday, I remember when I was young. If you will, then we'll go as fast as we go far. Maybe we'll be forgotten when the world is torn apart. 'cause the sun won't be so blinding, and the wings will finally come, the ashes will slowly pile up just to prove we're finally done. If you will, then we'll go as fast as we go far. Maybe we'll be forgotten when the world is torn apart. 'cause the sun won't be so blinding, and the wings will finally come, the ashes will slowly pile up just to prove we're finally done. What the ****?"

Box Car Racer - Sorrow

"Because I need you more than you need me, because I want you more, I know. Because we moved too ****ing fast, I think I really had to, wish to make this last, I know. I'm sorry, please forgive me, believe me if you would. Because I cared way more, because I really felt that you felt so much more, I know. I'm sorry, please forgive me, believe me if you would. I'm sorry, please forgive me, believe me if you could. (reapeat until end)"

Box Car Racer - Watch The World

"I watched the smoke as it grew darker, and blew out through the roof. I watched the fad and saw them panic as the fire grew. I saw Virginia get rid of langley, and it's secrets too. I held your hand and sat there knowing that we'd make it through. I saw this man dispose of hunger and soap operas, too. I saw this field that grew perfection, full of things you do. I saw this box get rid of heartache, and cure cancer, too. When I awoke, I sat their hoping this is what we'll do. If we can, we will leave a letter and this song for you. And we'll write once a day and put it through the sea to you. We'll regret all those things we thought of, but didn't ever do. If we can, we will leave a letter and this song for you. And we'll write once a day and put it through the sea to you. We'll regret all those things we thought of, but didn't ever do. When the sky seems to clear, who will then be left but a few? Me and you."

Ahhh, looks like Box Car Racer day. Their songs always make me sad and depressed, maybe I should stop listening to them. ><

13. rei

rei New Member

uhm.. i love so many lyrics.. heres a few..

*nerdy* -poison the well
    Why do your eyes paralyze me
    What makes me feel this way
    Just carry me away with silence and heartbeats
    As rapid thinking about your embrace
    and how it makes me feel
    I just want to feel this way forever
    Sleep on portraits painted as perfect as you
    Why have I been given the chance to fly
    When I'm not with you I feel lesser alone
    I remember your face / imprinted on angels
    Your voice as beautiful / as the sounds of waves
    crashing against my heart
    Time slows down when you look at me
    I'm infatuated with this / infatuated with you
    It’s so hard for me to understand why
    I hadn't found you before
    don't dull away
    hold my hand

*lets go* the cars
    ..shes got wonderful eyes, and a risque mouth..
    ..she a frozen fire, shes my one desire.
    i dont want to hold her down, dont wat to break her crown
    when she says *lets go*

*girl u want* devo
    she sings from somewhere you cant see.
    she sits on the top on of the greenest tree.
    she sends out an aroma of undefined lust.
    it drips on down in a mist from above.
    shes just the girl
    shes just the girl
    the girl you want

*diarhea of the mouth* cattle decapitation
    you, are what you eat
    are what you ****
    are what you vomit

uhm.. not the most meanful lyrics but theyre some of my favorite songs.. hardcore, synth*pop and gore metal. oh yeah..

*heart* rei

14. Zanza

Staff Member

I thought favorite ment one or two songs ~.~v!

15. Deathscythe

Deathscythe New Member

Last Impression from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

kotoba yori wakariaeru
    manazashi ga soko ni areba
    hito wa minna &nbsp; ikite-yukeru...
    mayowazu ni jiyuu ni
    ayamachi wo koete
    kidzuku hontou no yasashisa
    anata to &nbsp;&nbsp; mitsuketa kara
    ai to yoberu tsuyosa wo...!!
    I believe your love
    furue nagara
    kuchidzuke ni kasaneta negai
    ("anata" ga ite... &nbsp;&nbsp; "watashi" ga iru...)
    wasurenaide itsumo...
    I believe your dream
    tsunoru omoi...
    itoshisa wo inori ni kaete
    kono kodou wo &nbsp;&nbsp; tsutaetai yo
    atsuku hageshiku...
    so far away
    <b>[Instrumental]</b>
    <b>[Instrumental]</b>
    arasoiau dake ja
    erarenai dare mo... nani mo
    osanai te ni &nbsp;&nbsp; sashinobetai...
    kegare no nai tokimeki wo
    odayaka ni toki wo
    kizamu komorebi no nukumori...
    daremo ga &nbsp;&nbsp; idakaretai
    zutto kitto eien ni...!!
    I believe your love
    akiramenai...
    kizutsuita tsubasa hirogete
    habataku sora &nbsp;&nbsp; kagiri no nai
    yume wo egaku haruka...
    I believe your dream
    egao misete...
    setsunasa ga afuredashite mo
    kakegaenai &nbsp;&nbsp; ima wo itsuka
    hokoritai kara...
    So far away
    <b>[Instrumental]</b>
    <b>[Instrumental]</b>
    ayamachi wo koete
    kidzuku hontou no yasashisa
    anata to &nbsp;&nbsp; mitsuketa kara
    ai to yoberu tsuyosa wo...!!
    I believe your love
    furue nagara
    wasurenaide itsumo...
    I believe your dream
    tsunoru omoi...
    atsuku hageshiku...
    so far away
    daiji na &nbsp; hito no tame ni
    nagasu namida... itami ga...
    sekai wo tsuranuki daichi wo nurasu...
    kono kanashimi wo tometai!!
    <b>[Instrumental]</b>
    <b>[Instrumental]</b>
    I believe your love
    akiramenai...
    kizutsuita tsubasa hirogete
    habataku sora &nbsp;&nbsp; kagiri no nai
    yume wo egaku haruka...
    I believe your dream
    egao misete...
    setsunasa ga afuredashite mo
    kakegaenai &nbsp;&nbsp; ima wo itsuka
    hokoritai kara...
    I believe your love
    furue nagara
    wasurenaide itsumo...
    I believe your dream
    tsunoru omoi...
    atsuku hageshiku...
    so far away

16. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Lifes like this uh huh
    chill out what ya yelling for
    lay back its all been done before
    and if you could only let it be you will see
    i like you the way you are
    when were driving in your car
    and your talking to me one on one
    but you become
    somebody else round everyone esle
    your watching your back
    like you cant relax
    you try to be kool
    you look like a fool to me
    tell me
    why ya have to make things so complicated
    i see the way your
    acting like your somebody else gets me fustrated
    life likes this
    you fall and ya crawl and ya break and ya take what ya get
    and you turn it into
    honesty and promise me im never gonna find ya faking
    no no no
    and yadda yadda.....I love her words....ive lived them and thats why i can appreciate them...the whole song.
    to no one did i mean to affend....i tried to write by ear and yeah my hearing sucks...:catgirl:
    Avril Lavigne.....Complicated

17. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Before I start, good song, neo. ::surprises himself that he actually likes that song ^^;;:: Anyways, on with another kick *** song
    ~~

Jack Off Jill - Fear Of Dying

I'm not afraid of standing still
    I'm just afraid of being bored
    I'm not afraid of speaking my mind
    I'm just afraid of being ignored
    I'm not afraid of feeling
    and I'm not afraid of trying
    I'm just afraid of losing
    And I am afraid of dying

Without you, yes I do, and I hope that you do too
    Without you, yes I do
    Without you, yes I do

I'm not afraid of being sick
    I'm more afraid of being well
    I'm not afraid to put the gun in my hand
    I'm just afraid it'll hurt like, hurt like Hell
    I'm not afraid of the screaming
    And I'm not afraid of crying
    I'm just afraid of forgetting
    And I am afraid of dying.

Without you, yes I do
    Without you, yes I do

Fear of (x4)

I'm not afraid of looking ugly
    I couldn't care what they say
    I'm not afraid of happy endings
    I'm just afraid my life won't work that way
    I'm not afraid of forgiveness
    I absolve you everything
    I'm not afraid of lying
    But I am afraid of dying

Without you, yes I do
    Without you, all I do is sit and think about you
    Without you, yes I...

~~
    Jack Off Jill - Angels ****

I woke up, morning
    I woke up dead today
    I aged a thousand years or more
    I flinch when you are nice
    You kill me with a single word
    When angels **** and devils kiss, I'm sure
    I'll bask in your forever
    You just waste my time
    I want to drag you down, down with me
    I wanted to help, to help destroy the world
    I wanted to be that, to be that special girl

Everybody's got a little something to hide, but me
    Everybody's got a little someone to crush, but me
    I'm living in a human, teenage mediocrity
    Everybody's got a little someone to trust, but me

I dreamed that I was you
    I dreamed your ego died
    Sad who loves you more than I do
    I know you lied
    I'll bask in your forever
    ****ing waste of time
    Angels **** and devils screw (can I say that? o_O)
    I wanted to heal me and then destroy the world
    Piss in your heart and be that, and be that special girl

Everybody's got a little something to hide, but me
    Everybody's got a little someone to crush, but me
    I'm living in a teenage, negative, mediocrity
    Everybody's got a little someone to trust, but me.

But me, but you, not me, hate you, love me, love me, hate you, want me, **** you, hate me, kill you, **** me, like you, want me, like you, want you, **** you, **** me, **** you, **** you, **** you, **** me, **** you, **** me, **** you, **** you, **** me, **** you, **** you, **** you, **** you, **** me

(I will never make it better
    I will never make it better
    It will always hurt, you ****ing ***hole)

~~
    Jack Off Jill - Strawberry Gashes

Turn her over
    A candle is lit, I see through her
    Blow it out and save all her ashes for me
    Curse me, sold her
    The poison that runs it's course through her
    Pale white skin with strawberry gashes all over, all over

Watch me fault her
    You're living like a disaster
    She said 'Kill me faster'
    With strawberry gashes all over

Called her over
    And asked her if she was improving
    She said 'Feels fine, it's wonderful, wonderful here'
    Hex me, told her
    I dreamt of a devil that knew her
    Pale white skin with strawberry gashes all over, all over

Watch me fault her
    With strawberry gashes all over

I lay quiet
    Waiting for her voice to say
    'Some things you lose and some things you just give away'
    Scold me, failed her
    If only I'd held on tighter to her
    Pale white skin that twisted and whithered away from me, away from me

Watch me lose her
    It's almost like losing myself
    Give her my soul
    And let them take somebody else, get away from me

Watch me fault her
    With strawberry gashes all over, all over me

~~
    Last one

Jack Off Jill - Losing His Touch

Hey there cracked God
    You're, you're looking older
    You're, you're looking older
    Cry on someone else's shoulder
    Pink dried up crippled Christ
    Try to take your own advice

Now, now I'm God
    Because God never loved me this much
    Now, I'll play God
    'cause your God is just losing His touch

Hey there rich God
    You're, you're looking distressed
    You're, you're looking distressed
    Buy a saint to clean up your mess
    Temptation on my side
    Devil got me a fat new bribe

Now, now I'm God
    Now, I'll play God
    'cause your God is just losing His touch

I can't breath
    Save me
    Sew the seed
    Praise me

I never had faith in you
    I'll never have faith in you
    I'll never have faith in you
    I'll resurrect myself

Hey there dead God
    You're lost and jaded
    You're lost and faded
    You've become the sheep you hated
    You're rotten to the core
    Don't believe in you anymore

Now, now I'm God
    Now, I'll play God
    'cause your God is just losing His touch.

18. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Adam Sandler - Ode to my Car

Here we go

Piece of **** car
    I got a piece of **** car
    That ****in' pile of ****
    Never gets me very far

My car's a big piece of ****
    'Cause the shocks are ****ing shot
    And my seatbelt's ****ing broken
    I got to tie it in a knot
    (It's a piece of ****)

I can't see through the windshield
    'Cause it's got a big ****ing' crack
    And the interior smells real bad
    'Cause my friend puked in the back
    (It's a piece of ****)

(Piece of **** car)
    Piece of **** car
    (He's got a piece of **** car)
    It sucks royal ****
    (That ****in' pile of ****)
    100% crap
    (Never gets him very far)
    Oh **** you car

It's got no CD player, it only got the 8-track
    Whoever designed my car can lick my sweaty nut sack
    (They can bite his *** too)
    And I got no ****in' brakes
    I'm always way out of control
    Eleven times a day I hear "Hey, watch it *******"
    (You ****in' piece of ****)

(Piece of **** car)
    I got piece of **** car
    (He got a piece of **** car)
    Diesel gas sucks my ***
    (That ****in' pile of ****)
    That pile of metal ****
    (Never gets him very far)

Oh what the **** did I do
    What the **** did I do
    What the **** did I do
    To get stuck with you
    You're too wide for drive-thru
    And you smell like the shoe
    But I'm too broke to buy something new
    Oh **** me

Well the engine likes to flood
    The car always ****in' stalls
    And the seat cushion's got a big rip
    So a spring always pokes the balls
    (Ouch, ouch, ouch)
    Plus the door locks are busted
    I gotta use a ****ing coat hanger
    (What a pain in his ***)
    And if a girlie sees my car
    There's no chance I'll ever bang her
    (He never ever gets da pussy)
    Hey shut up
    (Piece of **** car)
    You piece of **** car

(You got a piece of **** car)
    You piece of **** car
    (Piece of **** car)
    Bald ****in' tires
    No rearview ****ing mirror
    (Piece of **** car)
    Seven different colors
    ****ing rag for a gas cap
    (Piece of **** car)
    Tailpipe makes the sparks fly everywhere
    (Piece of **** car)
    (Piece of **** car)
    Oh the whole town thinks I'm a loser
    Cabby give me a push
    (Piece of **** car...)

Adam Sandler - Toll Booth Willie

[Car approaches]
    Toll Booth Willie: "Welcome to Worchester. Dollar twenty-five please."
    M1: "Hey, how ya doin' Toll Booth Willie?"
    Toll Booth Willie: "Good! Thanks fer askin, pop!"
    M1: "Aww, that's great, you know, considering yer a ****in' idiot!"
    [Pays toll and drives off]
    Toll Booth Willie: "Go **** yourself you son of a *****! I'll come right outta the booth and ****in' whack ya, you ****in' prick!"

[Another car approaches]
    M2: "Hey, hey, Willie! Hows it going?"
    Toll Booth Willie: "Hey, can't complain, pop. Hows 'bout you?"
    M2: "Oh, great, great. How much?"
    Toll Booth Willie: "The state charges a dollar twenty-five, pop."
    M2: "That's fine. Now should I give you the money, or should I shove the quarters directly up your fat ***!?"
    Toll Booth Willie: "Why you ****in' hard on! I'll ****ing Carlton Fisk yer ****in' head with a Louise-ville ****in' slugger! Whadya think of that *** ****!?"

[Another car approaches]
    F1: "Hi Willie."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Oh, nice to see ya M'am. Not a bad day, huh?"
    F1: "Well, I'm a little lost. Could you help me out? I hear your the best with directions."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Well I know my way around New England. I can tell ya that much. So where ya headed?"
    F1: "Well, I was just wondering exactly which is the best way to drive up your ***. You know, if you'd tell me, I'd appreciate it, you ****in' prick."
    [Drives off]
    Toll Booth Willie: "You ****in' *****! **** you! You forgot to pay the ****in' toll you dirty *****! I'll ****in' drop you with a boot to the ****in' skull you cum guzzling queen!"

[Another car approaches]
    M3: "Hey Willie."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Hey, how are ya?"
    M3: "Here's a dollar twenty-five, and go **** yourself."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Dah, you ****in' prick! I hope you choke on a ****in' bottle cap, ya ****in' son of a ****! Eat ****! Eat my ****!"

[Another car approaches]
    Bishop Nelson: "Hello Willie. Good to see you."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Ahhh, Bishop Nelson. Nice to see ya. That was quite a sermon you had the other day."
    Bishop Nelson: "Hey, well I do my best."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Dollar twenty-five, Bishop."
    Bishop Nelson: "Dollar twenty-five, Willie. Isn't that the same price your mother charges for a blow job, you piece of dog ****!?"
    Toll Booth Willie: "Ohhh! Have another one, you ****in' lush! It's not my fault the bartender cut ya off last night ya ****in' douche bag!"

[Another car approaches]
    M5: "Hey!"
    Toll Booth Willie: "Well hey!"
    M5: "Yeah, do you want the money, or should I just shove the quarters directly up your fat ***!?"
    Toll Booth Willie: "Well, I already heard that one you ****in' unoriginal bastard! Go suck a corn you ****in' piece of repeatin' ****!"

[Another car approaches]
    F2: "Hi."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Oh, hi. How are ya?"
    F2: "Fine, thank you. How much is the toll please?"
    Toll Booth Willie: "For you sweetheart, it's a dollar twenty-five."
    F2: "Here ya go."
    [Pays toll]
    F2: "Thank you."
    [Begins to drive off]
    Toll Booth Willie: "Hey! Hey! Honey! Would you like a receipt with that?"
    F2: "Oh, I almost forgot. Thank you so much."
    [Toll Booth Willie scribbling a receipt for her]
    Toll Booth Willie: "And here ya are."
    F2: "Umm, do you think you could sign it?"
    Toll Booth Willie: "Oh, uh.. sign it?"
    F2: "Yeah, sign Toll Booth Willie was here."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Ok, sure. Uhh, by the way, what is this for?"
    [Signing receipt]
    F2: "Just so I could have proof for my friends that I met the biggest ****in' dip **** with the smallest **** alive. You understand."
    [Drives off]
    [Crumples up paper]
    Toll Booth Willie: "**** you, you ****in' upity *****! I'll ****in' **** you and all your lesbian fish-eating friends in front of your ****in' mothers! You're gonna die, *****! I'm comin' outta the booth!" [Opens the door and runs out of the booth]

[Car screeches and hits him]
    Toll Booth Willie: "Ooooh! My ****in' leg!"
    M6: "Hey! You ran over Toll Booth Willie!"
    M7: "Oh my God! I was always wondering what it would be like to run over a
    dried up stinky **** licker."
    Toll Booth Willie: "Why you ****in' pricks. I ****in' hear every ****in' word yer saying! When this ****in' leg heals, I'm gonna kick you guys new ****in' assholes!

19. rei

rei New Member

*the promise* when in rome

If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger,
    You know in the end, I'll always be there.
    But when you're in doubt, and when you're in danger,
    Take a look all around, and I'll be there.

I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say.
    I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be.
    But if you'll wait around awhile, I'll make you fall for me,
    I promise you, I promise you I will.

When your day is through, and so is your temper,
    You know what to do, I'm gonna always be there.
    Sometimes if I shout, it's not what's intended.
    These words just come out, with no gripe to bear.

I promise you, I promise you...

And if I had to walk the world, I'd make you fall for me,
    I promise you, I promise you I will.

I gotta tell you,
    I gotta tell you,
    I need to tell you...

I promise you, I promise you...

And if I had to walk the world, I'd make you fall for me,
    I promise you, I promise you I will. I will. I will.

awwe.. the song that expresses how everyone has felt or will feel at one point or another and the way we all long to have someone feel for us.. *swoon*

*heart* rei

20. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Everclear - Wonderful

I close my eyes when I get too sad
    I think thoughts that I know are bad
    Close my eyes and I count to ten
    Hope it's over when I open them
    Want the things that I had before
    Like a Star Wars poster on my bedroom door
    I wish I could count to ten
    Make everything be wonderful again

Hope my mom and I hope my dad
    Both figure out why they get so mad
    I hear them scream, I hear them fight
    They say bad words and make me wanna cry
    Close my eyes when I go to bed and I
    Dream of angels who make me smile
    I feel better when I hear them say,
    'Everything will be wonderful someday'

Promises mean everything,
    When you're little, and the world's so big
    I just don't understand how
    You can smile with all those tears in your eyes
    Tell me everything is wonderful now

(Nananananana)

Please don't tell me everything is wonderful now

Go to school and I run and play
    I tell the kids that it's all okay
    I laugh aloud so my friends won't know
    But when the bell rings, I just don't wanna go
    Go to my room and I close my eyes
    I make believe I have a new life
    I don't believe when you say
    'Everything will be wonderful someday'

Promises mean everything,
    When you're little, and the world is so big
    I just don't understand how
    You can smile with all those tears in your eyes
    When you tell me 'Everything is wonderful now'!

(Nananananana)

No!
    No!
    I don't wanna hear you tell me, 'Everything is wonderful now'!
    No!
    No!
    I don't wanna hear you tell me, 'Everything is wonderful now'!

I don't wanna hear you say that I will understand some day!
    No! (No) No! (No) No! (No) No!
    I don't wanna hear you you both have grown in a different way!
    No! (No) No! (No) No! (No) No!
    No, I don't wanna meet your friends, and I don't wanna start over again!
    I just want my life to be the same, just like it used to be!

Somedays, I hate everything
    And I hate everything
    Everyone and everything
    Please don't tell me everything is wonderful now!
    No!
    No!
    I don't wanna hear you tell me,
    I don't wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now!
    Please don't tell me everything is wonderful now...

Oo, yeah, yeah, everything is wonderful now
    Oo, yeah, everything is wonderful now
    Everything is wonderful now
    ~~

Everclear - Father Of Mine

Father of mine
    Tell me where have you been
    You know I just closed my eyes
    The whole world disappeared
    Father of mine
    Take me back to the day
    Yeah, when I was still your golden-boy
    Back before you went away

I remember blue skies,
    walking the block
    I loved the way you held me high
    I loved to hear you talk
    You would take me to the movie
    You would take me to the beach
    Take me to a place inside that's so hard to reach

Father of mine
    Tell me where did you go
    Yeah you had the world inside your hands
    But you did not seem to know
    Father of mine
    Tell me what do you see
    When you look back at your wasted life
    And you don't see me

I was ten years old, doing all that I could
    Wasn't easy for me to be a scared white boy in a black neighborhood
    Sometimes you would send me a birthday card with a five dollar bill
    Yeah I never understood you then, and I guess I never will

Daddy gave me a name
    My daddy gave me a name (and he walked away)
    Daddy gave me a name (and he walked away)
    My daddy gave me a name

Daddy gave me a name
    Daddy gave me a name (and he walked away)
    Daddy gave me a name (then he walked away)
    My daddy gave me a name

Father of mine
    Tell me where have you been
    Yeah I just close my eyes
    And the world disappears
    Father of mine
    Tell me how do you sleep
    With the children you abandoned
    And the wife I saw you beat

I will never be safe
    I will never be sane
    I will always be weird,
    Inside I will always be lame
    Now I'm a grown man
    With a child of my own
    And I swear I'm not gonna let her know
    All the pain I have known

(Then he walked away)
    Daddy gave me name (and he walked away)
    My daddy gave me a name (and he walked away)
    My daddy gave me a name (then he walked away)
    My daddy gave me a name.

Then he walked away
    Then he walked away
    Then he walked away

~~
    Everclear - All ****ed Up

(Hey, what the **** are you laughing at?)

I am all ****ed up
    And I'm ready to break
    I don't wanna be the guy
    Who is always on the outside
    I wanna find my own good place

All ****ed up
    And I don't know how
    How I ever got to where I feel
    Like I am dying on inside
    I want to be happy
    But I don't know how

I am all ****ed up
    And it's always the same
    I always get so close
    Then I let it get away
    I got no one but myself to blame

I'm all ****ed up
    And I don't know why
    Yeah, if the rest of my life is gonna be like this
    Then I think I'd rather die
    I'm all ****ed up

Yes, I'm all ****ed up
    (You're happy when you're all ****ed up)
    (repeat)

I am all ****ed up
    Yes, I'm ready to break
    I don't wanna be the guy
    Who is always on teh outside
    I wanna find my own good place

All ****ed up
    And I don't know how
    How I ever got to where I feel
    Like I'm dying on the inside
    I want to be happy now

I'm all ****ed up