Trigun Fav. Trigun Quotes

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Lady Aoi, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

"thal shalt not kill!!!!!!!!", and " what kind of churchman are you?" lol both brilliant and both hysterical everytime.. lol

2. Beren

Beren New Member

Mr. Vash!!!!

"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Zihach Sushira-Boheretz Gambi Gomella Blues-Strativarri Talon Trent Pierre Andre Chartenhemos Epaldovinci Baldos George Doetzelkaiser the Third! (Don't hesitate to call!)"

"you're so funny Mr. Vash the Stampede!"

"I hate it when you use my full name!!!"

3. Master Legato

Master Legato New Member

"It must be the way you look, Vash the Stampede. Your very existance seems to cause me undo irritation." -Legato *Legato thinking to himself and smiling.*

"Humans, how pathetic." -Legato

"I'm a firm believer that an audience always gets more pleasure from a drama with a twist. It's a simple formula: the greater the tragedy the greater the emotional effect." -Legato

4. extasy

extasy New Member

"Losers don't go home. They go to Hell." Mine episode 16

5. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

The choices we make in life have unlimited possibilities." -Rem Saverem

"We should have died a very long time ago, you and I. The instant we fell upon this sandy land without pain, without sorrow. Now the schedule has merely been set back. The end is near. It is time to embrace it. That is why.. That is why I must end it. End it now!" -Legato Bluesummers

6. WolfwoodChapel

WolfwoodChapel New Member

uh it's no biggy ya got it close but it goes in somewhat more of a rhyme. mind you I'm being a bit picky but it's one of my favorite quotes so.

Total slaughter... total slaughter... I won't leave a single man alive. La di, da di da di, Gen'o'cide. Lah di, da di da, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time

or for the manga

massacre massacre not a single survivor, la la la la ge-no-ciiide, doop doop dee doop oceans of blood, let's begin the killing tiiiiiime