Movies Favorite [I]Disney[/i] movies!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by ::ZodiacStone::, Apr 27, 2003.

?

Which Disney Movie is your Favorite?

1. Beauty and The Beast

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. The Little Mermaid 1 or 2

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Fox And The Hound

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. Snow White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sleeping Beauty

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Lion King 1 or 2, (post which one)

7 vote(s)
    17.5%
  7. Cinderella

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  8. Lady and the Tramp 1 or 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Lilo And Stich

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  10. Other (Post what one)

17 vote(s)
    42.5%
  1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I voted for The Lion King because it was there (both are great, but the first is the classic ^_^), but I also absolutely adore Mulan and Robin Hood. Heck, most of the older Disney movies are GREAT. ^_^ (101 Dalmatians, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Sword in the Stone, Bambi, Sleeping Beauty, The Fox and the Hound, and I could go on and on and on...)

One I never much liked was Snow White. No idea why. But I definitely love those I just mentioned. ^^;;

And ooh, indirectly (yay Pixar!), Finding Nemo. XD

2. ~Sara~

~Sara~ New Member

Sleeping Beauty because I loves that witch, but I don't like what she did do to that girl. Only her clothes and crow. :sweat2:

3. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I loved 101 dalmations when i was little, couldnt get enough of it. ^^;; But some of my other favorites included, Bedknobs and broom sticks, Mary popins ^^;; yeah i know. . . , Sleeping beauty(only cuz melifecent is a super sweet vilan), Aladin, Alice and wonderland, and last but not least A Nightmare Before Christmas (awsome movie).

--I hated that Finding nemo movie, that recently came out though >.<

4. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

My favorite Disney movie has to be the Lion King 1

5. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I love Lilo & Stitch! It's not just one of my favorite Disney movies, it's just one of my favorites overall. Stitch is absolutely the most adorable and original thing ever created, and I love the movie mucho!
    Before Stitch, I loved The Lion King. It's very epic.
    [​IMG]

6. vash the stampede

vash the stampede New Member

i cant say that im a disney fan but i liked the black cauldren it wasnt too bad.

7. Melek Taos

Melek Taos New Member

Funnily enough I liked it too. Sorry for forgetting, it was one of the more obscure cartoons.

But often they are the most memorable

8. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

nah, Aladin for ever!! the genie just plain ROCKED :anime:

9. Melek Taos

Melek Taos New Member

That was good too. One of the first modern Disneys I saw

A lot of people complained that it did not have a chinese background, despite being (supposedly) set in China...

...if you read the original you will see it was right, it was written down in Bagdad but given a more exotic background, (and `Alladin` is an arabic name, one of the less memorable of the Hashishim leaders was called that.)

10. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Hmmm, I was torn between Lady and the Tramp, Fox and the Hound, and Lilo and Stitch, but in the end I'd have to say The Fox and the Hound. It was such a cute movie, and I almost cried at the part where Todd was being dropped into the forest. I know it's sappy, but that was just so sad!!

I also really enjoyed Mulan, and Finding Nemo was pretty cute too (though not nearly cute enough to merit the hordes of fans raving about it). Oh, and The Little Mermaid! Almost one of the only "Disney Princess" films I can tolerate... and I love the songs!!!

Honestly, though, I think Disney is dying. Now don't get me wrong. Their classics were great. Sure a lot of them may not have had much of a plot, or supported "fall in love within two minutes" romances, but face it, they were MADE for six year olds. They can't be expected to absorb deep, emotional plotlines (though that is why I tended to stay away from the "Disney Princess" films). But some of their new movies have been pretty crappy (the plotlines just got wackier and wackier, and the animation has certainly been taking a turn for the....well, not worse, but not really better in my opinion either), and when I saw the preview for "Home on the Range", I didn't even bother to see it.

It's sad, but I think Disney is on its last legs. The classics, however, will remain in the hearts of millions, but I don't think too many new films are going to be released.

11. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I love most of disney's work, they never ease to amaze me with their new stuff, although its too easy to know that this cartoon was made by disney :p

But I really do miss watching Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck and the rest of the gang ;__;

12. vash the stampede

vash the stampede New Member

i saw the movie home on the range a couple of weeks ago :anime: and it was one of the dumbest movies ive seen in a long time :anger2: it was not put together right it was not a very good story either im telling you no im warning you if your thinking of seeing that movie stop its a waste of money.take my word.