Inu-Yasha Favorite Moments

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

What are the scenes you like in Inuyasha? or Moments?

I will name mine later. Remember to use spoiler tags if they are past the episodes in which CN has not shown.

2. Shattered Rayn

Shattered Rayn New Member

Wow. No one's answered? Okay, here's mine.
    The first episode I ever saw was Kagome's Voice and Kikyou's Kiss. The little scene at the end right after Kagome has shown how mad she is exactly has to be my favorite scene so far. It'll be a little hard to type out so I'll just put the conversation.

Note: I know the words aren't exactly right.

Miroku: Exactly what did you do with Kikyou?
    Inu-Yasha: Same thing you do with a woman.
    M: Ghastly! You did that right in front of Kagome?!?
    IY: Maybe you want to explain what it is that you o with women?
    M: Err...nothing!

Gotta love it!! :anime:

3. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Well, since this has been revived, I suppose I should answer it. Now that I've thought of some stuff. Spoileriffic, of course, but that's what tags are for, right?

Lessee...the first one I really like is in the second movie, where....
    Kagome and Inuyasha kiss.

And then in recent episodes...around 125 or so, where Miroku's protecting Sango and being very sweet about it, and again in 132 where....
    Miroku saves Sango from being possessed by an evil spirit, and then asks her if she'll stay with him and have kids after they defeat Naraku.
    Not sure if this one's canon or not, but I still like it.

There're a couple others, mostly romantic-ish moments, but I can't remember them all right now.

4. Shattered Rayn

Shattered Rayn New Member

Of course you've got the whole scene with Kikyou and Inu-yasha. The 'I will drag you down into the depths of Hell' thing made it pretty good. Freaky, but good.

5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Well, remember the soulpiper episode? My favorite part was when Shipou said, "You shouldn't talk to yourself. People will start wondering."

lol I just find that cute and funny. Well, I'm not sure how it's cute, but it is funny. ^_^

And the episode when Sesshoumaru fought against Inuyasha using Toukijin. The very last part when Kagome yelled "sit" and Miroku, Sango, and Kagome drag him away from Sesshoumaru.

I haven't watch it in a while, so I'm not sure if I remember that correctly. ^_^x

6. fluffyofthewind

fluffyofthewind New Member

well i really only like two things.

1. inu yasha and sesshoumaru fight( tetsaiga and toukijin clash against each other )

2. when inu yasha does the wind scar^^

7. cowboy_bop

cowboy_bop New Member

I was just watching episode 136, so it's fresh in my mind, but I loved the part where Shippo(u) was kicking Inu Yasha in the face, thinking he was still invisible... and leaving the little footprints on his face... that was so funny...

8. shippou

shippou New Member

inuyasha

i think it is always funny when miroku gropes a girl..........it is soooo funny

9. BulbaGrrrl

BulbaGrrrl New Member

The Jinenji ep when Kagome is trying to quietly ride and Inuyasha falls off her bike. Haha, I like that.

10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing New Member

I love it whenever Inu Yasha gets sat and when Miroku gets slapped by Sango. Both parts can just be soooo funny. :anime:

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Time for my favorite parts:

Kagome and Inuyasha kiss.

Of course episode 19 when they hug. But then Inuyasha pushes her into the well for her own time. And she cannot return. :( I think it is cute how she keeps on returning. episode 20.

When Kouga says Kagome is his woman. I love Inuyashas reaction.

Inuyasha was holding Kagome. He thinks that she is dead along with Miroku and Sango. Shippou is there and Kagome awakes. He turns around. He has tears. We never see them though. Shippou tells us he thought being a man means you are not supposed to cry.

Kagome says "I LOVE INUYASHA!!!!!" Inuyasha says, "KA-GO-ME." He saves her and the endding is cute.

I have episode 132 but I cannot watch it. :( Yet.

12. BowandArrow

BowandArrow New Member

Im like Basher 19...I like the romantic parts...or partly romantic parts...

Like in Movie 2...Its already listed in the message from Basher 19...

and ummm there are other parts but since im new here...until i figure out how to change background colors and junk like that i can post them...

13. SailorMina

SailorMina New Member

my favorite scene in inuyasha was when inuyasha and kagome hugged,it was soo romantic!!!! they looked soo cute together!!

heres an attachment so u will see what im talking about

Attached Files:

14. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

even though this is an episode, not a moment, I'd have to say DEFINITELY the entire episode of Back to Where We First Met. It was sooo sad but at the end soo beautiful... i actually started to cry.

And of course that scene mentioned above from Kagome's Voice and Kikyo's kiss is pretty funny too. And I thought it was hysterical in episode...erm....80 something I think when Souta is practicing confessing his love for some girl on Inuyasha by telling him he loves him. Kagome walks in.. the expression on her face is absolutely priceless.

And in Epsiode 128
    (this wouldn't really be considered a spoiler would it? it isnt all that important) when Inuyasha runs in on the middle of some lovey dovey scene between Kagome and Hojo in a school play.

[Kogarashi] Yes, dearie, that would be a spoiler. Technically, so would the one from 80, but not so much. [/Kogarashi]

15. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

I loved that episode. I cried too. I loved the part at the end when Inuyasha and Kagome hold hands and Kagome says in her mind "I'll always be by your side." I even taped that episode. :anime:

16. Kagome's Arrow

lucky! my vcr broken..hopefully i can fix it by the time the episode rolls around again! (and it looks like ill have quite awhile seeing as how on monday we'll only be up to 16... and that eppie is 48! TOO LONG TO WAIIIITTT!)

17. FireFlash

FireFlash New Member

One of my favs is in one of the ealier episodes when Kagome sees Inu get hurt really bad for the first time, and Kagome brings back from her time some stuff to bandage Inu up, and she tells him to sit when he's in the tree, and she starts opening up his shirt, and Kaede is like "This isn't for the eyes of children." And tells the kids to go and head off. Then she's like "Looks like you two are getting along." It was a great moment. Then Inu's like "SEE!? I'm FINE!" LOL

18. Angus

Angus New Member

For me, it would have to be the time that Inu-Yasha fought the moth demon. He transformed and let his killer instincts loose on the minions after killing the moth, yet when he returned to normal, he was remorseful over killing the human bandits.

19. Kagome's Arrow

yeah i really liked that one too. i especially loved the cute little inukag moment at the end (for those who have seen it)

also, i love when miroku is first introduced

20. Leon Striker

Leon Striker New Member

my favorite scene in Inu-Yasha is were Inu-Yasha was choosing to go bak to the normal era and he talks to himself then Shippou comes out of no where and then Inu-Yasha flings him past the trees :anime: it was funny :sweat2: