Favorite Neglected DBZ Characters?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Saiyan ChiChi, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

There are several neglected characters in DBZ such as Tien, Choatzu, Launch etc. Who are your favorites?

My favorites are:

1. ChiChi - She is strong and brave. She is my favorite DBZ female and it would be cool if she had a bigger role in the anime.

2. Nappa - He's a great character. I think he may have been like a parental figure to Vegeta after Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta.

2. Yugi_Boy

Yugi_Boy New Member

My favorite neglected DBZ character is Yamcha. I like the way he controls his ki with his hands. Like remote-controlled or something. :bleed2:

3. Dante

Dante New Member

Gokua. Without a doubt. Hell, people don't even know who the Hell he is.

4. Yugi_Boy

Yugi_Boy New Member

What the?

Who the hell IS Gokua?

5. Dante

Dante New Member

See what I mean?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Set aside from being the most bad-*** and coolest looking villain in the entire history of Dragon Ball, wielding a blaster and a sword with a three-pringed hand-guard, Gokua made his debut in Movie 9, in which Bojack and his henchmen of Space Pirates take over the fighting Tournament in which the Z Fighters are participating. His henchmen fight specifically (that I remember) Mirai Trunks, Kuririn and Gohan (I'm sure there were others but I don't remember them), later joined by Vejita.

Gokua was assigned to fight Mirai Trunks and it was pretty one-sided and ended rather poorly for Gokua. While Trunks was down, Gokua brought his sword down, but at the last minute, Mirai Trunks transforms into the stage of Ultimate Super Saiya-jinn (made famous by the beast with corn-cob hair on steroids, Brolli), turned, blocked the sword with his bare arm, thus shattering it and proceeded to impale Gokua upon his arm, Gokua then pretty much exploding from the force of the punch.

Alas, another great villain hath fallen to the hands of a cheesy and moronic hero.

Damn you Akira Toriyama. DAMN YOU!

6. Shenlong

Shenlong New Member

Tapion!

After the movie with Tapion, I wanted to see more of him pretty badly. Unfortunately, he disappears in that damn time machine. :anger2:

7. Hice

Hice New Member

Korin, that is one bad arsed cat right there.

8. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Yamancha is my favorite neglected DBZ character.

9. Yamcha

Yamcha New Member

It's obviously Yamcha!
    Long live the Desert Bandit!

10. Zephos

Zephos New Member

Tenshinhan, he had such potential, but Nappa ended that....

11. Dante

Dante New Member

Actually, his potential exceeds that considering what we see of him in the later parts of the Cell Saga, before the Cell games. When he manages to keep Imperfect Cell down for a good while using his little special technique. I think he passed out to all Hell after that, though. :p

12. Zephos

Zephos New Member

Still thats all he could do, I mean No.17 beat him with a choke hold not long before. At least Kuririn knew to stay the hell out.

13. Dante

Dante New Member

All that proves is Kuririn is a fornicating p****. :p Although, yes, Tien is one of the lower characters, he did much more than Chaozu and Yamucha.

And... c'mon... he didn't get killed by a Saibaman before a bloody fight actually began like Yamucha! :p

I seriously can't stop laughing about that.

14. Zephos

Zephos New Member

Yep, Yamchas millions times more pathetic. Like I posted back on SJ forums, Yamcha has an embarrasing defeat in all 3 Budokais.