Square Enix Favorite Square Enix Game?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Teddz, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

FFT takes the cake. It's my favorite game of all time. Meaning past, present, and from what I know of games in the future.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Legend of Mana. I don't care what anyone says about this game, I love it to bits. No other game has ever been more fun for me.

The Final Fantasies follow up right after LoM. *nods*

3. Muse

Muse New Member

Legend of Mana effin rawks my sawks! I can't believe I forgot it! All hail the mighty Dub bears!! XD

4. hot school girl

hot school girl New Member

none

ill say all the final fantasy made and some others

5. Orion

Orion Gears

FFVII takes the sweet sweet cake for me. ^_^

-Ian

6. Locke

Locke New Member

Im going with Final Fantasy VIII. Not many people like this game simply because it came after the masterpiece Final Fantasy VII. But I loved it. I think the next one would have to be Xenogears. Simply put this game rocks.

7. Nakadah

Nakadah New Member

For me it would have to be a tie between FF10, and FF10-2. I'm currently workng on both, and I actually just started 10-2.. so yeah..

Emma

8. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I vote for FFVI and then FF-X.

Both games have a wonderful story and a very interesting world to explore. The only downside was the monsters appearing every 7 or 8 steps... kinda gets boring after a while.

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'm surprised I've never posted in this thread before.. here's my list in no particular order..

Xenogears - Heck, my alter-nickname Xeno was founded when I played this game. Many get confused by the themes in Xenogears, unless they are familiar with Freud and stoicism anyways. I think that's why I like it, you have to think quite a bit to keep up.

Final Fantasy 7 - This is was what introduced me to RPG's in the first place, and what hooked me to keep on playing them. Even after mastering the game I don't mind playing it over again, lol.

Final Fantasy 9 - This has to be the most fun Final Fantasy out there. The characters and story are easy on the eyes and mind too.

Chrono Trigger + Cross - Interesting how these both went hand in hand, but it would have been good to see more of the old crew in Cross.

Star Ocean 2 - Even though I have yet to beat it (I've been right at the end of the game for two years), this game is fun. You have a lot of freedom which I love in RPG's, and which is why 10 and 10-2 aren't on my list. You can even cook, and there's a huge food battle like Iron Chef in an amusement park in the game. The down side is that there are a few glitches that freeze up the playstation, usually on the world map.

10. Locke

Locke New Member

im sure all my answers will change once FF12 comes out. that game looks amazing, but at this point its better not to get to excited because i have no idea when its coming out.

Kingdom Hearts II looks to amaze as well.

11. XD_yaha---

XD_yaha--- New Member

Kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts 2 (even though it hasn't come out I know I'll like it.) kingdom hearts CoM. Im a kh FReaKs

12. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi New Member

Final Fantasy x and x2 seven also.

13. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

FInal FAntasy 7!
    Edit:You need a poll for this..

14. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

MAAAN this thread is ancient, it must've ended already, cos Devil May Cry responded and he hasn't been online since 2002.
    Anyhoo FFVII owns all ur base.

15. Orion

Orion Gears

Devil May Cry is gone and now using a new username. :p Anyway, FFVII is really my favorite Square Enix game of all time. I really love that game, so much. Great storyline, characters, enemies, etc. You get the idea.

16. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

dude ...I am Devil May Cry ^.^
    But can't argue with FFVII bein the best 1. U hit the nail on the head, it does have the best cast of characters of all the FF's and best story line and from what a program called 'GAMERTV' said it was also the most emotionally involved game because of the Death of Aeris! Not bad for an old game ^.^ :cool:

17. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

I cant beleive so lil ppl have listed FFIX as thyre favourite.. im a huge fan of the FF games and Ive got to say FFVII is prob still the best game out there from square, storyline-wise. But FFIX is a very close second, the characters were amazing in IX. Who cant love lil ViVi? gotta b one of the cutest and most sympathised with character ever.

Other than these 2, i have to agree with quite a few other members saying some of the older games are fantastic too. LIke the early final fantasy games (VI and b4) or Secret of evermore, Legend and secret of Mana. All gr8 games also.

18. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Final Fantasy XIII...best in the world up to the movie, cause it got even better...:D

19. Master Legato

Master Legato New Member

I like Chrono Cross the best. And FFX-2.

20. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

alcurd gotta consider your game might be before their time on BJP =)