Paranormal Favorite type of paranormal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by karasho, Jul 15, 2008.

1. karasho

karasho New Member

Ok, I'll make the first thread....what is everybody's favorite type of paranormal?

I have an interest in the afterlife and what is outside time.

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Well, I'm gonna have to saw something Vampire related. I'm a VtM larper, my dad joined a Vampire cult and I really like Anne Rice's novels. :]]]

3. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Ghosts!!!

My favorite paranormal has to be with ghosts, creatures from folk lore tales, and stuff related to ectoplasm and unexplainable occurrences that involve apparitions that suddenly appear and disappear. For short I like stuff that has to do with spirits :D

That seems interesting, a Chinese bronze ware from the Ming Dynasty being cursed or possessed by evil spirits! It would make a great ghost story :p

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

for me it would have to be vampires and werewolves

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

There is to many to have a favorite.

ghosts/apparitions/spirits/EVP (white noise)...so many stories and beliefs that go with it. Plus I saw a ghost.

Astrology/palm reading/numerology/tarot...i so fall into these gimmicks. It is really about how people perceive it.

Prophecy/precognition/psychics/telepathic/Psychokinesis (telekinesis)/ESP/
    Levitation/Aura reading/mediums/Clairvoyance/Drowsing/Visions/Deja Vu....so much here. Big fan of prophecies and people perceive it.

Crop circles/UFO's....little green men fan here.

So...I think I pick ghosts and etc.

Paranormal are unexplained by science. So vampires and werewolves would be supernatural. To me they are real though. The idea behind them leads to imagination. Had an argument with a 6 year old about dragons being real. komodo dragon so I won.