Sailor Moon Favourite Sailor Senshi

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by MysticHikari, Apr 5, 2002.

?

Which is your favorite Sailor Senshi

1. Sailormoon

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  2. Sailor Chibimoon

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Sailormercury

5 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Sailormars

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. Sailorjupiter

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Sailorvenus

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Sailorsaturn

15 vote(s)
    21.4%
  8. Sailorneptune

5 vote(s)
    7.1%
  9. Sailoruranus

6 vote(s)
    8.6%
  10. Sailorpluto

7 vote(s)
    10.0%
  11. Others (Post which)

4 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

I really like Sailor Saturn. She's my most favorite Senshi when I was little. Before the episodes she came in, I liked Sailor Mars. I like Sailor Saturn because she's pretty, mysterious, and powerful. ^_^

2. Engel

Engel New Member

My favorite would be Sailor Uranus. I'm not exactly sure as to why I've come to a liking to her ever since I saw the first episode with her appearance. I guess it has to do with her being Amara Tenou. I can pretty much relate to her; but not that much. We both have things in common, I suppose.

3. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

SAILOR SATURN FOR EVER *points to signature*
    but unfortunatly I did'nt see that sailor saturn was an option :sad:
    *konks self on head* so I voted for pluto shes cool as well

chronos typhoon
    death reborn revolution (I think thats sailor saturns attack :sweat: )
    :p :catgirl:

4. Belle

Belle New Member

I love ALL the Outer Senshis AND The Starlights, too. Oh, and Princess Kakyuu, too. I guess I like more Mature characters in Sailormoon more. I never liked Usagi/Sailormoon at all. I wanted Seiya to date someone better, like Rei. I think they make a nicer couple. Usagi already got that Mamoru. I feel sorry for the other Inner Senshis, they don't even end up with a boyfriend in the Sailorstars episode. Or heck, I wonder why Taiki didn't hook up with Ami. They're both smart, and I think they make a nice pair. Yaten I don't know, with that attitude I'm not sure he would fit well with the other Senshis. But I still love him. XD

5. ANIKA1213

ANIKA1213 New Member

My Favorite Sailor Scout Is Sailor Mars Because In Many Ways Were Differnt And Alike In So Much More That Why Sailor Mars Is My Mother :d

6. Ninja Yuffie

Ninja Yuffie New Member

My favorite is Mercury! Gotta love intelligent people ^_^

7. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

My favorite is Sailor Mars. Everyone of my friends that watches that show says that I act alot like her...lol...cause I sometimes get such a hot temper...lol.

-Kryshana

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i liek sailor moon the best b/c shes just goofy but in reality she is trully elegant and keeps in touch with the moon princess inside her lol

9. Sailor_star_boy

Sailor_star_boy New Member

My favourite is Sailor Jupiter. She is good looking, plays with electricity and wears green.

10. marlefan

marlefan New Member

I agree with you there, Bau, Sailor Mercury is such a babe! and she's smart too!

Cool Sailor Scout Love!
    I love all of the main 10 Sailor Scouts. They are so cool. I like Sailor Moon because she has inner strength, and very dependable when it counts, and I just love her Moon Tiara attack! I like Sailor Mars because she may be hotheaded at times, but that's ok, she's cool nontheless, and her Mars Flame Sniper attack is awesome! I like Sailor Venus because she is very kind and thoughtful, and her Venus Crescent Beam attack rox! I like Sailor Jupiter because she is very confident, and independant (she has to be, because her parents died in a plane crash), and she's very physically strong, and I love her Jupiter Thunderclap Zap attack! I like Sailor Neptune because she' very talented (I mean, she plays the violin beautifully!), and her Neptune Deep Submerge attack is stellar! I like Sailor Uranus because she is a tough cookie to break (she breaks when Neptune dies) and her Uranus World Shaking attack rox! I like Sailor Saturn because she is so serene/mysterious and she has the power of Life/Death/and Rebirth which is totally cool, and her Death Reborn Revolution attack is cool. I like Sailor Pluto because she has the greatest power of all,....Time and she's over 1000 years old! Her Chronos Cyclone is majorly awesome!
    I like Sailor Chibi Moon because she is so typical, and I love her Pink Sugar Heart Attack, it's neat. (especially the first time that she used it, that was funny) But of all the Sailor Scouts no Scout could possibly be better than Sailor Mercury, I mean, she's smart, kind, dedicated, disciplined, and very beautiful, and her Mercury Aqua Rhapsody attack is da bomb!